Time traveler here

Time traveler here
when my engines are ready Im going back to nazi germany to help Hitler acomplish his goal it was a mistake to make japanese bomb pearl harbor in the first place
obviously I cannot go back there cause time paradox
but need to stop this homosexual shit europe is in
what do you suggest me to do in order to help Hitler sow e can get out of this mess
fuck man I just didnt wanted to speak German I wasnt thinking you guys will turn so gay .... fucking nigger lovers fuck you all

> it was a mistake to make Japanese bomb pearl harbor in the first place
Hitler ordered the japans to attack the soviet union, if they did the invasion of the soviet union would have been successful. But the Japanese got retarded and decided to screw that plan and to attack america

do it faggot

that was me I time traveled to change the history cause they won in the first place but as I see now it was a mistake to do so

>hey guys kill Stalin and you can have a bigger seat in my new NEW League of Nations
>samurai wa samurai desu
>goddamn it Japan

Satanic trips checked
God speed user, fuck this current timeline

Well, seeing as nothing has changed, we can safely assume that no matter what, you wont be successful.

you are not much of understanding

It's okay to be gay and retarded, user. Just don't poast here if you are. You fucking faggot.
Last time I tried to alter the outcome of WWII I still ended up with this shit result, the only difference was that Eisenhower became president. Turns out it's actually kinda hard to get hitler to win.
>inb4 you ask what I did
Tried a few different things, mind you after I figured out how to get in hitler's inner circle. Weirdly, krauts don't just let any fucker in a band t-shirt and jeans talk to the furher.
Anyways, bombing the British army while they were hunkered down rather than civilian targets just militarized the civilians. Maintaining Rommel's position in the army after the defeats in Africa didn't seem to help as much either. I was kinda hoping that betraying Stalin before 1947 would stop Russia from becoming the world superpower, but now it's just a circle jerk with them and the states. I even told him to get rid of the Jews, but that just made them a worse problem in the end.
So fuck, same problem over here OP.

>betray Stalin in 1947
Lern2history dumb fag

Get confused sometimes with which timeline I'm in.
Look, no matter what I do, Stalin and hitler end up fighting. I just figured if hitler struck first it might go differently. Nope.
And don't get me started on fucking Rommel, that jackass can attribute most of his success to luck. But the Germans needed that luck, at least through Africa. It runs out about there, though.
Now I'm thinking maybe if the nazi political elements in the states could be better organized and more attractive to the common American they can start a more comprehensive movement in America, which may delay or even prevent America from entering the war on the side of the allies. But that's not easy either, since so much of america's prominence came from immigrant labor, and in order to make conditions favorable to nazi elements I'd have to find a way to get Lincoln to go with his "send slaves back to Africa" proposition before the civil war, and place harsher
Restrictions on immigration early in the country's history.

also Hilter waited to long with the invasion of Russia. In the beginning Russia was a farming country without strong military. But Stalin realised what Hitlers plan was, so they geared up their military.
They should have went straight through poland and directly to Moscow. But no, Hitler waited and then went for Stalingrad instead of Moscow. He also put his nose to much into war businesses. Should have left it to his Generals.

Eisenhower did become president.

Yeah, no. Sorry buddy, but no.
Hitler was a pretty great war master. And Russia is always varying degrees of dangerous, trust me. Those cold angry lumberjack lookin bastards absolutely love fighting.

See the first part

heres a tip for you
instead of investing in super/experimental weapons, germany should focus on building robust infrastructure and economy

Yeah, tried switching to super weapons after I showed them a funny vine I saved on my iPhone. My bad. But if it's any consolation, the infrastructure idea is facile. You really can't get it rolling right in the years between the two world wars, not enough time. And without the First World War we don't get hitler, so...catch '22.

Why don't you accelerate the invention of the atomic bomb and make them use it on London?

>nazi time traveler have an iphone
Guess someone needs to fix you gay timeline first, cake boy.

So you're the fuckwad that caused all that turbulence in the quantumsphere circa 1944.
Asshole. I lost two crewmen to that maelstrom.

My bad, bruh. Shit happens.

ok, what about salami tactic, like Czechoslovakia ?

I'm not a fan of salami. Least favorite of the deli meat tactics.

Alliance with Mexico to conquer US

Help him to become a better painter.

test the V2 Rocket on Mecca first!

Op is such a fucking faggot I swear there is no end to it in sight. You think you could go back in time and make me do something more productful then going into this thread

Terrible idea. You think things are bad in Mexico and the US now? Imagine combining those problems.
Silly cuck get cucked.

If it's 1942 the war is lost.

The most you could do is take back instructions on atomic bombs, push their research over the throttle.

But by 1942, Russia was already invaded, enigma was already broken, and the Allies were joined by america.

Maybe you should try an early surrender and cut your losses.