Feelsy feels thread

Feelsy feels thread.

Do you miss her/him user?

Bump, will post pic when i can to keep this thred alive

My first girlfriend broke up with me last night and I tried to kill myself after, I just woke up hurting all over. She made me promise I'd never break up with her, everytime she said "I love you", I don't even know if she meant it. She was perfect and I fucked it all up, I miss her so much guys

>if she meant it.
Yes she meant it. People change.

I miss her so much too. And she was far to be my first (it gets easier the next times). But she was like my second first.

i'll post some shit and i guess i have a story

My first real gf of 4 years ended up starting an affair with one of my closest friends behind my back. They lied to my face and told me i was being paranoid. I cared about her more than anything. She broke me and just chucked me away like i meant nothing. I miss her but i fucking hate her. She fucked me up fam. What do?

>What do?
Stay sad and bitter forever and ruin your future relationships.
That's what I did.

well im at uni and there's this girl i spend a load of time with her we're close, she ends up cheating on her boyfriend with me so that was nice and we pretty much act like a couple for a bit even though we're not, me and her both suffer from near enough the same mental illnesses which one of which is bpd and i was having a piss in her flat while we were drinking with friends and had a breakdown, she didn't come to see if i was ok she got someone else to and then didn't speak to me at all for 3 days after... i understand it's shit no one wants to put up with and that's fine it's just she knows what its like and i don't know it just hurt quite a bit given how she'd spoke about me and her, now we're just friends again and it's awkward now and then.

i fucked it as per

I was in a thread last night. I've been in a long distance relationship with a girl in England for the past year and a half. She wanted to be friends and decided to start sleeping around. Now she's sleeping with a 23 year old and she's 17. I feel morally obligated to tell her dad via email but I can't make up my mind. 'Very already told her that Saturday will be the last day I talk to her. So I'll never see her again. By emailing her father I would get her the help she needs but completely destroy whatever trust and respect we had for eachother. If I don't she will be able to live her own life but continue to make bad decisions. It makes me feel like our relationship meant nothing to her if she's just going to let some guy over just to fuck. So is it better to say something or say nothing at all?

Don't ever tell, you'll have a fuck friend forever, if you tell no trust, not trust no fucks given

You mist gave missed the part where I live in Canada and she live in England. There is o fuck friend there. I called her today to give her a heads up and she acted like she didn't even care.

ya may as well

I was so self abusive, but I miss her so much. I know I'm just dependent (dependent personality disorder) but i wanted to marry her, anons. Why can't I get over her? Why does everything hurt so much?

Depends on how long ago it was I guess. Or could have just been the "one." In which case you get over it someday, and you'll find someone else.

From personal experience, 4 years still isnt enough time to forget about her. Starting to doubt I ever will.

It's been a few months. She's autistic and extremely depressed and she can't show emotion very well, and I'm autistic and depressed and I'd put everything I had into her to try and make her happy, so I'd just hurt myself because it never worked. I also need too much reassurance and love

>I' m in love with one of my classmates, but she's seeing some else. We had a somewhat close relationship but ever since I noticed her affair I've tried to push her further away. The more I try to get over it, the more it hurts and the more difficult it is, to the point that it's almost impossible for me to be in the same class and and see her, let aside smell her colony. Whenever she talks with the guy, it's like a fucking black hole sized the universe is placed at my stomach. And she won't even notice that it's killing me.

>My mother is threatening me and my dad to start drinking again, after one year sober, just cos things aren't working out. She's been an alcoholic ever since I was born.

>Have two herniated discs in the bottom part of my back that cause me pain 24/7 in the right leg because they press the sciatic nerve. I've been on meds for two years.

>My gf wants to dump me cos she feels lonely with me( even though i'm in love with the girl I've said before, I've never cheated on her). I guess I'm not enough.

>My music band has been torn apart because the drummer left. It was the only thing that was keeping me going.

>My dad hates me because of everything that has happened in my family with my mother. Every other member of the family has casted out us.

I should really end this, you've got to give me that. My life doesn't have the tiniest light for me to fight for. I just wanna cry. I want it to end. I need it to end. Someone, somehow, please, just put an end to this, one way or another.

Please...

The black hole itself goes away over time, but itll still pull at your heartstrings on occasion.