Sup Forums what's the best way to find out if someone is cheating...

Sup Forums what's the best way to find out if someone is cheating ?lately my gf has been going out of the house more frequently, like going out with friends, going jogging etc. we've always been having less sex, down to a couple of times a week max. what's making me even more paranoid is that it kinda started after she met a new friend which happens to be black. i really do llke them so the idea that she'd cheat on me with one is driving me insane. any advice Sup Forums ? (pic not related, just something to catch your eye)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3941436/He-ruined-life-going-kill-Jilted-husband-North-Pennsylvania-caught-wife-cheating-using-DRONE-confesses-wanted-man-spouse-dead-files-divorce.html
twitter.com/WritingDonna/status/798228141026267136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be black
>befriend white girl
>everyone thinks you're fucking and wants to start shit with you.

everytime. I fucking love the show sherlock but can't ever have friends to talk about it with.

From someone who has been cheated on in every relationship I've ever had. I hate to tell you but it sounds like she's most likely already cheating on you.

>just do the same to her.
>if your scenario is true, it's already to late.
>never act needy, bro.

>POF , plenty of fish

it's not just because he's black, it's mostly the timing. he's the only new person in her life at the time she started to change some of her habits.

>Sup Forums what's the best way to find out if someone is cheating ?lately my gf...
>implying you have a gf
>stopped reading right there

Wait until she comes home. Pull down her pants and eat her pussy. If it tastes like negro semen then she's cheating on you.

i need some ways to find out for sure though. i know that it's already bad for a relationship to have doubts like this but i do really love her so i want to be sure before i do anything.

Thinly veiled cuck fantasy.

that's not funny man. but even if you weren't trolling, when she gets home home jogging she showers immediately when she gets back

get a drone, this guy found out his wife
was cheating by flying a drone to find her
which shows he was probably insane already

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3941436/He-ruined-life-going-kill-Jilted-husband-North-Pennsylvania-caught-wife-cheating-using-DRONE-confesses-wanted-man-spouse-dead-files-divorce.html

the people busting hi swifes balls about
drones is pretty fucking funny tho

twitter.com/WritingDonna/status/798228141026267136

shes cheating, the cheatingcock is allways the better, sorry op

the good ones seem expensive though. might also be hard to hide, if i but one of order it i'd have to make sure she doesn't know i have it or if she ever does notice it flying around i'm fucked.

>twitter.com/WritingDonna/status/798228141026267136

kek this is great

she's never complained about mine though, i'm a about 6 inches.

A couple times? Wish I could have that. Always been once a week for us.

that sucks user. but it's alarming to me because we used to have sex almost daily. and anal maybe once a week.

Just put a GPS logger on her car for two weeks. Monitor data. When she leaves the third week you will know where she going. Take a different route there, but get there about the same time. Watch from afar. Across the street, with camera. Get picture of her with the dude going into a motel or whatever. If that's not an option get a discrete audio recorder, and slip into her purse. One that looks like a pen or something. Get it out when she comes home to shower off the nigger. Play it back later to listen for what happens. Fap while you get cucked. Wait for her to leave again. Empty every place she had clothes. Print the photos and put back in drawers, etc. When you see/hear her start coming back, blast the moment she got creamed by the bbc as she walks in. Tell her to get her shit and get out, or if you'd prefer, tell her where the clothing donation box is that you left all her belongings at.

doesn't matter size or whatever, its the thrill, the new. the not allowed

i do think OP's gf does like the upgrade though

the audio recorder might be the best way. she doesn't drive that often, when she joggs she's obviously on foot and when she goes out she's not always the one driving. she goes out with friends sometimes and they take turns on driving

very helpful of you. ass

Youbcan always rigg up a pedometer. Kf zhe was actually jogging. Youd see digits

you took that seriously, yeesh. if you dont trust her dump her

Nigger

we've been together for a long time i really do love her. i don't want to do anything before i'm certain. i don't want to throw away a good relationship because i was a paranoid fuck

Install keylogger.
Works every time.

Ez. She showers, you check her whatsapp :)

neither of us uses whatsapp

Also if she has Android, enable location history.

Your sixth sense is never wrong, proved myself dozen of times.

I'm sorry to break it for you, but she is cheating.
No one ever questioned his gf of cheating and found out he was wrong. No one.

Can't you just check her messages on her phone/mail ?

hire a fuckin PI

i've checked her messages a few times but didn't find anything.
this might help. what information does it show ?

That's what she wants you to think

i've never seen her use it over the years we've been together and when i checked her phone yesterday it wasnt installed either.

OP, sit down with your girlfriend and talk with her about your sex life together. Mention that you'd like more sex etc, see how she reacts to talking about it all. You'll probably be able to notice if she's cheating just by how she reacts to conversation like that

6 inches ? come on OP you have nothing on the cock she's taking right now. i hope you don't eat pussy often or you'll have eaten some of his cum by now, no doubt about it.

yeah maybe it should try again. i already did that once but she said she was mostly just exhausted because she's been working out more, the jogging etc. we did have sex very shortly after the conversation

Exercise usually makes people hornier. Try it again when she doesn't have an excuse to not answer your questions

keyloggers, gps trackers. hidden cameras, voice recorders.
semen detection kits. private detectives etc etc get her phone and go through pictures, apps, sms, whats app, facebook.

if someone has the audacity to cheat than nothing is off limits to find out the truth imo.

cover your tracks....

yeah i'll definitely try again

i suggest cameras, then you'll be able to see her with a real man, if you see how he ruins her tight white pussy you'll understand she isn't to blame for cheating on you.

ok just cut it out. even if she is cheating she isn't going to go bareback, she's not that stupid.

no that's not something i'd want to see

Sure mate, while a good talk might fix your relationship if she's NOT cheating, if she is, talking won't help.

Any finding out if she's cheating by her reaction? What? Women are fucking geniuses if it comes to hiding the truth.

Lets see her tits. Let Sup Forums decide if they are the cheating type

It's subtle, but you can tell when they're lying if you're not autistic.

this

it's worth a try though ? if she is cheating maybe she'll come clean since it hasn't been long since the last time i asked.

Kek.

"Hey gf, i wanna have more sex again blabla." "ooh I can tell from the twitch of your eye that you're lying."

Maybe you had just retarded gfs, but hell, I know bitches who could lie you in the face and you would have no clue.

Shit, especially with that topic.

I think you're autistic in thinking every human is that easy to read.

so anons, it's almost guaranteed that's she's taking the black cock. do you guys think she's taken in up the ass already aswell ?

OP, even the fact that you think she may be is an indication that your relationship is under major stress.

You need to work on the trust bro. You may need to talk about her sex drive, her fantasies. If you wish to make this work, sadly, you need to talk with her. I wouldn't recommend flat out asking her. I am sure she will hide the truth. No point in wasted energy. Think about it. You already don't trust her. Whatever she says, outside of her admitting cheating, you won't believe. So the question is. OP do you want to be with her? If so, then work on it. Otherwise move on.

Mate, there are 2 kinds of women:

Women who drunkenly fuck a guy once and come clean. Usually by themselves, because they feel like shit.

Then there are women who cheat, regulary. They won't come clean except if beeing forced (by evidence).

Do you really think if she didn't tell you already and changed her habits etc she will come clean NOW because you are like "baaee, I wanna have more sex, is something wrong?"

No sorry mate.

She might as well just think "oh fuck, he's onto me" and will have more sex with you to satisfy you and will be more cautious.

IF she cheats at all.

yeah i'll be honest i don't really know what to look for if she'd lie.
i definitely want to work on it, i know this trust issue isn't good but i do love her.

fuck off, make your own thread if you like IR that much

So mate, I suspect that the thread might die soon, I'll try to give you some advice.

Firstly, think about what you would accept and make a red line. Would be an accidental one time cheat be forgivable? Multiple but she ended it? More than that?

After you got your line, do multiple things. Firstly, try to fo more with her. Go have dinner and bullshit. Try to have more sex. If she doesn't want, remember, in most relationships sex drive gets lower.

Then try to figure out her schedule. How long is she away when jogging? Is it realistic in that time that she meets a guy? Are the inner soles of her running shoes damp with sweat?

Same goes for her going out. Maybe call her about some bullshit etc., ask her to bring xx from where she is (allegedly in the city at xx cafe? Bring yy from store nearby)

You could try different mobile location stuff, since you have access to her phone. Google that stuff also I'm sure there are ways to hide it from plain sight of the normal mobile user.

The sound recorder is possible too, but if she finds it it could fuck a possible normal relationship up.

Good luck op.

Spy on her with a drone playa

Aaand OP left... Fagget

Suck off the nigger. Taste the cream.

Wait until after she goes out with nigger. Eat her out. Compare flavors diffing for vag vs cock.

You'll not only know, you'll be ready for your new role. You never have to lose your dom if your mowth iz willing!

Nogs be always trying to make noglets of lighter color. It in they DNA.

>jogging

things to rememebr. you love her, so work on it. Don't become a pussy whipped bitch but you need to listen to her sexual needs and help with what you are comfortable with.

Usually women who stray aren't looking for bigger cocks. They want the excitement again. The chase. The thrill.

i wouldn't ask about the cheating. There is a sad saying that once a cheater....

Best of luck OP. Sorry you are in a bad position

OP, You gotta stop snooping. Trust her or don't. This behavior is addictive!!! Let's say it is your own insecurities that are driving you insane. If she finds out YOUR behavior, it will cause her to leave.

You need to trust in her or leave

Loyalty test

easy, go jogging with her. she'll either tell you to fuck off because she's getting dick, or you'll get ripped as the cardio burns off your fat.

win win

Look in the mirror.
If the person you see is you...., of course she's cheating.

Do this OP. Women love a man in charge. Even the most feminist type.

Next time you see her. Grab her firmly and tell her that you Need to fuck her NOW.

Then deliver!! Give it a shot. It is very possible that she is looking for the 50 Shades type person. I am not saying to beat her. I am saying be assertive. See if she reacts.

You may need to adapt your personality in bed! If you love her, then do everything in your power to please her. Even if it is out of the ordinary for you.

THIS!!!
Start jogging with her, but make it a last minute decision.

Hey babe, wait, I am coming with. If things get really uncomfortable. I think there is a good sign.

If you suspect she is cheating, then just fucking break up with her, dude!

>fap while you get cucked

keks

I also like Sherlock. But I have M E G A autism so no friends

Measure the diameter of her vaginal canal over time.
If the gets the bbc you should see a dramatic increase pretty quickly.

Ask her for a threesome. Exactly in those words. See if she assumes a girl or guy. If the 3way happens you can see if she is really uncomfortable or if it's natural to be with another person.

just get a friend with a car she wouldn't recognize and follow her. There is enough here she likely is so it won't take long to confirm. Mine drove straight to a fucking hotel and had been telling me she was at her mothers. This was happening 3 times weekly, occasionally staying overnight and before she might go by there once every three weeks.

Did you have a threeway after you found out? I think I would want to destroy my bitch if she did this

This guy gets it.
First time she jogs make it a surprise that you want to come with. While on the jog talk about how you want to get in shape too and see how she reacts to you wanting to jog with her regularly.

Also when she goes "out with friends" go hit a strip club. It won't help but who cares, titties.

Took longer than expected for someone to say cuck in a literal cuck thread

Isn't that implied on /b these days?

nope. I didn't confront her or anything. I packed her shit neatly and sat it outside the door with a note I was going to send her things to X hotel (where she met the guy) but wasn't sure she would still be there to accept the delivery. The shit sat there for a day and disappeared one day when I was at work. The thing that prohibits men from doing what is necessary to discover their gf or wife is cheating is they don't really want to know. Be brave and refuse to be made a fool. If is stinks it's likely rotten and needs to be thrown out.

oh sit, thanks for the advice guys, i actually bailed on the thread fora while because it was on page 10 so i though it was going to 404 and i left. i didn't expact it to pick up again. sorry and thanks.

go troll somewhere else

he's right though OP if she's taking that black dick you'll be able to feel it after a little while. he'll ruin her right little pussy for you

Your gf just follows her nature, you should too

Have you tried to go out with her and her friends? I mean obviously everyone needs their alone time, so don't be intrusive. I just can't imagine my gf going out with guy friends and telling me specifically I can't go with. Like if she tells you shes out one night, say you have nothing going on and you might meet them out. Or just stop into a bar she said she's going to. If she acts super weird about it or forbids you that's probably a red flag. I mean again, don't do this all the time and try not to invade her space, but one or two times a month would be perfectly normal.

fuck off with your stupid shit.
what's that supposed t mean ?

not really, she is pretty insistent on doing stuff alone now and then. it's not one sided i hang out with my friends now and then aswell without her.

>go troll somewhere else
I'm not trolling. It's either measure time or you tell her tentatively that you'd like to watch her get railed by a gigantic penis. See how she reacts.
>
>what's that supposed t mean ?
I think he means that women want dicks that can satisfy them. And you should embrace your inner cuck that so clearly wants to break free.

Stalk her

swap all her bc pills with sugar pills
don't have sex for a long while with her
wait till she gets pregnant with tyrones baby
leave her when the baby is born
tyrone is obviously long gone by then

^This

same

even if she's cheating it doesn't mean he's bigger than me. even if he was i'm not going to measure her vagina ? nor do i want to watch her fuck someone else i already hate the stupid samefag posting the pictures.

and on the last point i'm not that small, i'm about 6 inches and she never complained about me.

maybe you should try this to and your gf wouldn't be cucking you

>trying this hard to bait

i agree she probably bent over and took it up her ass the first time they had sex. i bet he didn't even had to ask, he just did it and she let it happen

Has nothing to do with stupid. Niggers don't wear condoms and sge loves his cock too much too say no to taking it raw

ffs just stop trolling. she wouldn't do that. especially not the anal, we were together for over a year before she'd let me do it. like she'd let him after a few weeks.