Movies you can only admit in this thread you like

movies you can only admit in this thread you like.

DUNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTMLWuY36KQ&list=LLKCdN1V5xxD1QmKQ-ERcdnA&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=9C-fRdCmzDk
youtube.com/watch?v=O1fDNFA6Ozk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the new ghostbusters

I am Black

Kill yourself

Dubs wasted on a moron who can't tell a SUPER obvious bait

Battlefield Earth

the best ever

I watched that when I was younger, not a bad movie.

Nobody more or the nigger gets it!

Titanic

This was actually a neat holiday movie before emo kids, got their hands on it back in the day. Now it's hard to enjoy anything Disney because of how UNIMAGINABLY ANNOYING Disney fans are.

Dune is cool, no shame. Real sci-fi. Sure better than those ugly star fucking wars

second

Okay. I try to be serious here and take it.
I expected the worst and I saw everyone hating on this movie. I watched it. And Even though it wasn't such a horrible disaster, the movie had nothing interesting.
The story was reused, the jokes bland and repeatable. The characters were flat and Chris Hemsworth a retard.
They even fucked up the cameos. The movie plays in the same universe and timesline as the old ones. Yet the people played by the old actors had completely different roles and were different human beings. The only good thing was the old melody playing for 10 seconds in the beginning.

no, that movie genuinely sucked penguin penis and lots of it

Even though Ethan Hawk is a douche

Event Horizon

dune has a really cool style. and very disgusting most of the time, but in an interesting way

I laughed at the fart on tape

I've never come across anyone round where i am who has seen this but i just can't help but love it

great movie user

To be honest, I did aswell. The only time during this movie.

Considering star shit is 90% ripoff of dune, yeah

i actually liked this - and i tried to resist all the circle-jerking around it, maybe im just gay

Don't worry user i'm with you

It feels pretty pretentious to me, I watched it and found it hard to enjoy any of the characters and if felt like it never really had a coherent theme.

ashamed to admit

I don't watch movies for pleasure

I enjoyed it.

liked prequels I and III, II was too much

Agreed. Moonrise Kingdom was much better.

I liked this one too, but it's not as good

Have you tried re watching? Obviously no film is going to be to everyone's liking but i tend to give films i don't get along with a second viewing at a later point, who knows how much you're views on things have changed since

It's good but the book much better. The story is too complex to be just one movie.

someone's got to go back and get a shit load of dimes. I am depressed.

Only good as a drinking game

I liked it, too. This was an early example where "people who read the book first" shit all over something because they cannot see it with fresh eyes.

Read the book later, nothing made me feel outrage. Don't get it, man.

>It's good but the book much better.

fuck anyone who says this about any movie, even if it's true

maybe I will one day, I didn't HATE it just wasn't as impressed as others. I did however like Wes The Grand Budapest Hotel.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTMLWuY36KQ&list=LLKCdN1V5xxD1QmKQ-ERcdnA&index=20

Undisputed 3

I agree, but it's especially true for Dune. Hell, a huge part of it is internal monologues, you can't portray that properly in a film.
I still like it, also Sting

The Addams Family.

greatest Saturday afternoon movie ever

youtube.com/watch?v=9C-fRdCmzDk

this ^^

dune was good

Who the fuck wouldn't like that movie?

Lets be honest Here, aside from Grown Ups this is a list of decent movies, some excellent. Why the shame anons, why the shame?

The FPS scene was the tits. Worth watching JUST for that, IMO.

Normies, I'm assuming.

Daisy;s destruction

Fant4stic. Nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be

Yup. Wasn't as bad as 99% of all the other crap that comes out of Hollywood

Anyone else with me?

This fucking drug trip right here.

blue is the warmest color

I like most of the movies in this thread

Is that the one where the old guy is a conman and he has a little idnian sidekick who stabs him and thats how they get people to take them into their homes? And he takes the twins cockfighting and theres the edgy teen girl who has done everything angsty?

Al Pacino was a fantastic satan. One of my all time favorites

good movies imo. Dredd is fucking awesome and SM2 was the pinnacle of the series

ha ha ha

Isnt anyone guna help that poor man?
Also, suicide squad

No wonder Gene Hackman doesn't act any more. That movie sucked ass with a straw

Young Lea Thompson in her underwear alone is reason enough to like that movie

Uwe Boll's masterpiece
The DVD came with footage of him boxing his internet critics and destroying them. And the director commentary is fucking astounding. He calls himself the greatest director in the world, makes fun of Owen Wilson for trying to kill himself, just sits and waits in silence because he thinks that they dubbed in the audio from the movie because he doesn't understand how audio tracks work, orders coffee and praises Starbucks, etc.
he's like a real life troll

The book ( Dune) was bit slow...
But the movie was really pretty good

yep, this dredd is good. even that the plot resembles the Indonesian "The Raid".

The Dungeons and Dragons movie. Lmao

looked it up on imdb

can you explain why is it bad?

Same

this

My favorite part of that movie is that Karl Urban never takes the helmet off. Most stars want their face to be seen; he just shows us his scowl.

I'll admit i loved that shit to anyone, fuck being secret about it. That's a bomb ass movie

> be me, 12yo
> back in the 90s
> Mom, sis and me got sick
> they both want to watch only Sissi 1-3
> say noooo pls noooo
> they watch it no matter what
> only TV in the house, so I keep watching it too
> after a few days my brain restructures
> begin to smile and like what I see
> today still like the movies
> not gay though

no joke

no joke, I like Sissi 1-3

i really like pandorum, imdb 6.8 and all critics i like and care about just find it meh.
i fucking love space horror

recently went nostalgia and installed dune 2000 and it was a blast. read the first 2 books now, amazing. holy shit why is there not a newer adaption into several movies

Wizard of Oz

I really enjoyed this movie and thought a sequel was definitely deserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1fDNFA6Ozk
It was great. I love just how nonchalant he is when putting out the fire.

i liked it too

my boiiis!

Last Action Hero
Hook

fucking beast film m8

Last Action Hero is a good fucking movie, and there's no shame in that. It's a Schwarzenegger movie that makes fun of Schwarzenegger movies cliches.

> Jawohl majestät
Sisi drinking game

labrynth

or you could just go to /tg/
they love everything dune over there

My nigga. Can't tell how many times I watched that movie as a kid.
Schwarzenegger is my hero.