Im a big fat guy about this size.. and i know i have a problem i just cant help but eat...

Im a big fat guy about this size.. and i know i have a problem i just cant help but eat... its now 2 am and i just made myself a sandwich. how can i stop myself from eating.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-red-meat-cause-cancer/
nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodfood/Pages/red-meat.aspx
health.harvard.edu/family-health-guide/red-meat-and-colon-cancer
bbc.com/news/health-34615621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sew your mouth shut

get addicted to drugs instead of food

Aversion therapy. Buy a shock colar. Pain can create willpower.

Get someone to text you "fat fuck" every day.

Eat enough so you aren't hungry anymore. Are you stupid?

recreate new associations

Gonna need to know more to give any helpful advice.

>How do you feel when you don't eat all the time

>Do you eat because you're sad?

>How often do you feel like eating?

>What do you usually eat?

Try kratom.
kratom works best on an empty stomach and you'll soon want the best of your kratom. Results within the first month already.

Is that boogie?

Functioning anorexic here.
The secret is to do as much walking/running as possible, slowly eat less every meal, space out the time between each meal slowly. And do a lot of research into how unhealthy most food is (the thought of over eating, or eating junk food is terrifying to me, get into that mind set

Assuming this isn't troll, give keto a try. I started out around 530 and am down 100+. Carbs are meant to be burned quickly, if you aren't doing physical activity they just turn to fat and then your body will tell you it needs food again. On keto you eat mostly fat and protein which take longer to burn and keep you feeling fuller. The difference is amazing. I went from feeling hungry every hour to being hungry once or twice a day.

buy adderall
regularly consume adderall
never feel hungry again

alternatively, buy adderall and wellbutrin
regularly consume adderall and wellbutrin
food will nauseate you and you will have to force yourself to eat

Oh and have a glass or two of water with every meal. And stop drinking anything besides water

Yup

Yes came up on google search for big fat guy

Lost ~17kg (over 30 pounds) in the last half year. If I managed that, you can do it to.
I belive in you.

>tfw 10kg underweight and can't get fat
really deppresing

watch "fat, sick and nearly dead"

in summary, do a juice fast
your body will begin to detox and you'll lose a lot of weight very quickly

veggie juices are also loaded with nutrients which will satiate you

ehh longer periods between eating = your body thinks it's a famine = thinks it needs to store more fat. more frequent smaller portions is a much better idea (with doing your research on what foods you need)

Solely drinking water will make you lost an incredible amount of weight along. I went from 250-238 at 6'3" from doing this in a month (Without dieting) and you won't want to stop again when you've made it a habit.

Spelling is really hard.

cant get adderall in Aus

shut the fuck up

I know people think this is a joke but it is not.
Drugs can be a great tool for weight loss. Instead of eating you'll do your drug of choice and feel just as satisfied.

I'm not talking about shooting up smack here, but a bump of coke, some meth, maybe some extacy on the weekends to make things interesting and dance the night away.

You could even pick up smoking. Every time you feel you have the urge to eat, smoke a cig.

GOMAD bro

go jerk off to traps

I have thought of this, but by the time u get the stuff it's been stepped on and with a good chance glucose and i really dont need the sugar

Drink lots of water. Don't eat until you start feeling ill from not eating. Only eat until you're not hungry anymore. Don't keep eating until your full. I know what you're going through user, don't give up.

Adderall suppresses hunger and lasts all day, not only will you be productive and very confident in yourself all day but the simple thought of eating will be repulsive. Just drink a fuckton of water (which also helps with weight loss) and you're set. It's literally the epitome of drugs. Legal meth, literally.

Also avoid alcohol and pot. Alcohol is empty calories and pot just gives you the munchies. Plus hangovers cause you to eat more than you normally would.

Drugs are a crutch OP. You'll never really 'lose' the weight if you need drugs to accomplish your weight loss.

^
Cant get it in Aus

I love your beautiful plump Pepsi-tits, chubbo.

not mine, but i'll let him know

Put all bad food far away out of reach, reorganize your cupboards to do this, make sure all bad food is out of sight at all times.

Put only healthy food in easy reach.

Also only buy a small amount of snacks at the super market and allow yourself a little every day.

Rationing bad food and keeping it hard to get and out of sight makes a huge difference.

Also never eat junk food without savouring and focusing on the flavors, the moment you stop noticing the food and are eating automatically is the time to stop, since you should be enjoying those calories, not eating them and not noticing.

Also get an exercise bike an a nice sadle cover that's a gel one, you can use a cusion too, just make it comfy, then play games while you use an exercise bike it helps you not get bored, you can watch your fave tv show while exercising on the bike.

This works long term, diets do not.

Hey, fatter. East us much as you want. If you are really as fat as on the pic, getting slim for you means your skin will hang like a fucking blanket. Do sport, fegget. A lot of sport. Heavy lifting, running, gymnastic, yoga. Whatever your fatty hands got to.

I feel good being fit. To-da-loooo!

Start working on getting some regular exercise and eating clean. Start off easy, a brisk walk for an hour a few times a week, building up to the point where you can jog. Consider going to the gym. Drink lots of water, avoid foods high in fat and excessive fizzy drinks.

you don't tell a person with a broken leg to walk it off

you give them a crutch until they're strong enough to support themself

Also bike once a day, first 5 mins, then 10 mins, then work up to 30 mins a day.

Don't overdo it, work your way up to it, most people fail exercise because they try to do 30 mins or an hour first try and kill themselves, just get used to doing 5 mins a day, then work your way up.

Keto diet. Learn to burn fat by eating fat. Fat keeps you full longer, you eat less, you lose weight. Also bodies to desolve fat are ketones which are produced in higher quantities when on keto.

Yeh, let him fuck his health entirely up.

Won't work

Hello, Depression

Useless.

Drugs are not a crutch, I can barely walk when I do them.

If you eat a lot, your stomach adjusts to it and will need more food to get enough. The solution is eating less for a longer period of time, your stomach will get adjusted to it.

until the only thing keeping you from piling on the lard is a drug habit, like me. and the drug habits starting to become a problem aswell, i need to give it up before i get tested and screwed

Fat people never go to the gym due to embarrisment, fat people never walk either for same reason.

I've found the stationary bike is the cheapest option for indoor cardio and a good start since you can watch tv while doing it, or play games with a gamepad.

A broken leg and obesity are two different scenarios. If OP were to lose the weight using drugs, what would happen when he stopped taking them or couldn't find them anymore? If you lose the weight with portion control and determination, you are less likely to put it back on.

>Obvious troll talking bullshit

Checkout the retard expert over here, offers no evidence or alternatives, what a piece of shit.

>The solution is eating less for a longer period of time, your stomach will get adjusted to it.
Yep. Just have to learn a little self control. If you fuck up and eat a big lunch, don't give up for the day. Just keep pushing.

I can barely walk when I don't do them

Hmm, this and it might help for op if he has eating urges to eat healthy snacks like bananas and apples....

my sandwich was chicken lettuce and mayo on multi grain bread, Is this bad?

lol, you're fat!

Looks at this dumb fuck and his juice.

Nigga you born stupid or did yo momma elbow drop yo dumb ass?

Hmm, I 'm a pescetarian (only eat fish) and I can recommend you that stopping to eat meat or only 1 day a week meat helps a lot to lose weight, meat makes you fat and isn't good for you, it can give you cancer, especially red meat.

look at this fag mad a juice.

your momma squeeze juice from her titties when you were a kid or were you just born hatin juice

what type of cancer?

dude, don't feel bad about the sandwich, don't feel bad about your weight, don't feel bad.
nobody gets anywhere by bashing himself.
you want to lose some fat? good, focus on that, focus on the gains you seek.
how? read the sticky on /fit/, take control of your nutrition and this "I have no control over anything" shit for the losers

this is bullshit, read meat will make your dick bigger. this meat hater is full of faggot shit.

examine.com/nutrition/does-red-meat-cause-cancer/
nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodfood/Pages/red-meat.aspx
health.harvard.edu/family-health-guide/red-meat-and-colon-cancer
bbc.com/news/health-34615621

Bowel cancer
Colon cancer

Try to recognize WHY you eat.
Do you eat out of boredom? Get a hobby.
Do you eat because of depression? Get counseling.
Do you eat because you're lonely? Try not to eat while alone. Hard mode there.

Also WHAT you eat makes a difference.
Try to eat low fat foods.
If you don't mind salads, try getting onto those. A 99 cent bag of salad mix from Aldi's is a good place to start, and just add to it.

Also try to count calories before you actually eat it. You will think more about portion control that way before eating.

And as always, get out and move. Walk 1000 feet away and return. Get a blood test to make sure your numbers are in the right areas - so that you're not diabetic, where your blood pressure numbers are, and the levels of good and bad cholesterol. Some of these tests might cost you some money, but it's good to know than not. Also know your thyroid hormone level.

just puke it out after you eat something

NIG BEING NIGGER