2. 72
3. Luca Brecel or O'Sullivan

Bump

Bumpp

Bump for snooker fags

1. 25
2. 56
3. O'Sullivan

Nice user. You sound about up to standard with me...
What cue and tip do you use?

1. 19
2. ~40
3. Mark Selby

Fuck man that's great for 19. OP here and I started playing when I was 20 and couldn't pot a black off the spot. Imagine when you get to my age...

1. 36
2. 85
3. Stephen Hendry

Very nice break user. How long till you make a century?
What cue and tip do you use?

Bump

I started playing when I was 15, been in a few smal turnaments. I hope to actualy be good at some pint..

pic related my cue. (Paris Cues)

Nice man. I'm thinking about getting a parris myself, but they're expensive especially that I'm in Australia.
I use a peradon, what are your thoughts about them?

Keep playing bro, don't give up, practice as hard as you can

I'm not that good whit brands...
I got mine for my 18th. was about ~600usd.
I hear paradon got good cues.

Don't really follow the sport.

Picked it up as a kid because my local pool hall had a snooker table that was never in use, and while my dad went around hustling free drinks (he'd bet someone a drink on the game, probably lost less than 20 in the ten years we went out together). Still play it every once in a while, but it's not really my thing anymore. Really helped my 9 ball game, though.

Nice. I've got a peradon prince.
What sort of tip you have?

Holy shit. You must have some serious talent to not follow it but make a 96. I learnt the most from watching the pros!

Man you're good and you're wasting it, get back into it it's the best cue sport

17 years old
Judd trump

Elk pro hard tip

Nice. Random question but why do you use hard?
What are the pros and cons of soft and hard tips?

Underage B8?

I picked up some nerve damage in my right arm in Iraq, so I'd have to relearn the whole damn game to even try to beat my bests. I can still play casually and win most of the time with my left, but I'm nowhere near as accurate or powerful as I used to be.

I dont knove xD bought them after a friend recomended them.

Damn that sucks man. But it doesn't hurt to try, it's a great game and I'm sure you'd still be able to knock in some big breaks with that talent.

Yeah I don't know much about it either. I've just always stuck with soft coz I like the feel. But they could be bad for my game, I don't know

Hard tips are more consistent, last longer, require less maintanence, and strike harder. They're also more likely to miscue and create far less spin. The pros generally use utlra hard phenolic tips for break cues and then transfer to a medium soft tip for regular play.
As you get softer, the pros and cons become lessened all the way to the ultra soft tips that have excellent english, but are super sloppy.

Yeah, it's a good game... I just don't have the hours required to dump into it. I picked it up 4-5 nights a week hanging out with my dad at bars and pool halls for hours on end, but I'm an adult now with adult responsibilities and a budget I've gotta work with. Can't just drop it all to go shoot pool every night for ten years.

Yeah but I'm talking snooker here, not interested in pool whatsoever.
I've always wondered if the pros use soft or hard tips.

Man you don't need to drop your life for it. Just go play and have fun. Even Once a week and you will see yourself improve

36 yo
Hendry

We have a new leader !

Myself

Nice. What sort of tip??