The idea of creating a “CANZUK” zone of free trade and free movement of labour is catching on

>The idea of creating a “CANZUK” zone of free trade and free movement of labour is catching on

business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/in-the-trump-era-the-plan-for-a-canadian-u-k-australia-new-zealand-trade-alliance-is-quickly-catching-on

I'm surprised it took this long for this to happen. Don't know about the other countries, but it has been long argued that we need to diversify our trade beyond just the US and China. Our previous PM worked on negotiating trade deals in Latin America and Asia, but trade deals within the Anglosphere would also be a great idea, especially in the post-Brexit world. I'm not a huge fan of free movement of labour, though, and I also prefer bilaterial trade deals over larger trade treaties, but there's a substantial opportunity here to increase trade beyond our traditional partners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-tX1Sb8E_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europeans BTFO!

>free movement of labour
Are we going to get a massive influx of Mexiblobs?

won't happen

Misread it. Thought it included the US

Why wasn't this put in place when the Empire came coming down?

That would've been a smart concession

muh dick

>A first world British empire will be revived within your lifetime

feels good lads

>implying the republic referendum isn't on the way

I was wondering the same. It's weird this isn't already a thing.

it's called the commonwealth

lmaoing at canada trying to dissociate from usa and be relevant

That's sedition

>implying britain won't cease to exist in 2018
t. retard

>tfw you will finally get to dick French Canadian girls

don't be such a fucking republican user

Republicanism is just wannabe Yankism.

I WILL be voting yes and there's NOTHING you can do about it

We can get open borders with you and flood you with Monarchists.

t. Chink

australia day will be changed to the date we become a republic. herd it here first

won't be able to vote though

it's fucking hard to get citizenship if you come via an open border too, there's a lot of New Zealanders that have lived here for years that can't get a citizenship since they're not on a visa, Russell Crowe included.

100% yorkshire genetics lad

>Why wasn't this put in place when the Empire came coming down?

Because we plumped for the EEC instead

Uh no sweetie xoxo

So long as the military establishment remain a backbone of the monarchy, they'll be a king or queen.

are there even any benefits to becoming a republic?

>100% yorkshire genetics
You are a disgrace then Republishit.

t. Yorkshireman with only known ancestors being from Yorkshire

And I was all like you canzuk my balls.

You get to elect a black or asian to rule you to signal your progressiveness.

>tfw this time next year I will be drinking VB and looking for bunyips in my ute

>tfw this time next year I will be salmon fishing in Scotland and banging manc slags

>tfw this time next year I will be hunting tahr on Mount Cook

God save the Queen

yeah, the monarch loses executive authority over Australia, which is fucking huge and could potentially fuck the country over if they felt like using it.
it's also important for developing a national identity.

>it's also important for developing a national identity.
A provincial identity of China more like.

>LE U R LE CHINK XD XD

Republicucks honestly disgust me

>3 countries the world apart
wow .. so this .. is the power .. of the atmosphere .. woah
surely this will bring about a great deal of trade of goods and services from those diverse economies

>German "humour"

By shitting on the Monarchy you shit on your British Imperial heritage, making your Sinoisation inevitable. Just wait for President Wong and you will know I am right.

countries
>third world education

why shouldn't it be a maerica canada australia , nz and uk trade agreement

is trudeau tryingto leave out america on purpose because "hurr trump is intolerant"? fuck that

>atmosphere
I mean anglosphere, no offense :^)

>muh heritage
LITERALLY kill yourself

America is full of niggers and Spics.

t. Hui Wong Shu

already happened
youtube.com/watch?v=6-tX1Sb8E_Y

Finally my British passport will be worth something

It's better to leave out the US because otherwise they'd dominate it by being such a larger economy.

It makes far more sense to create a deeper more integrated trade agreement with CA, NZ and AUS, and pursue a separate being more shallow and less integrated agreement with the USA.

We already have a massive trade surplus with the USA as it is. Our current situation with them is quite good.

Disgusting

t. ching ding-mao, property magnate

There arent any pretty women in the UK, so I wont be going

reminder both the Prime Minister and the Opposition Leader are outspoken republicans
reminder the only reason why the vote didn't pass in the 90s was because Howard (a noted monarchist) deliberately sabotaged the referendum question
reminder Australia doesn't give a fuck about ties with England and haven't since WW2
reminder Australia WILL be a republic in the next 20 years
reminder there is NOTHING you can do about it

>""british humour""

Why are you trying so hard

>The preferential trade regime within the British Empire continued in some form amongst Commonwealth nations under the Imperial Preference system,

kys

He is Chinese so suffers from autism.

>in some form
Opium

>canadians using british slang
cringe

>non-Americans saying dude

Whatever you say, Tejas.

>Based trudeau sticks to taking in woman and children refugees mostly. Get flooded with the terrorists imported by the great shitstain anyway.
God damn it!

I'd like to see which German comedian had a world-wide influence like they did.

>it's also important for developing a national identity.
this, we're not a colony anymore.

Brits just want their egos stroked by having "the empire" return. fuck em.

not gonna happen unless Trump really hates Canada and wants to fuck us over in NAFTA. also why would UK and Australia be interested in this?

Why do insecure people always bring up the empire?

This is about cultural similarities not empire

>Sup Forums in charge of reading

read the article. Trudeau has nothing to do with it.

Funny how the world naturally leans to more trade and integration. The UK was in the forefront for a trade deal between Mercosul and the EU, now that they are out, might be a little harder to seal this deal, however a trade between UK-Mercosul will probably be made.

wew lads
when are we forming a superstate and opposing american imperialistic degeneracy

The UK naturally leans towards more open trade

>Expect Aus/Canadian girls
>Get a load of Chinese instead

>FTA between countries that aren't even each others most important trading partners

>New Zealanders can't get citizenship
Is that an over site or did Australia want to be able to expel them even after an indefinite time has passed?

>Making a trade deal thing to ripoff it's members after leaving the Eu because it felt it was being ripped off.

This is acceptable

Wonder if we'd get more or less pakis

Which is quite remarkable specially considering your western brethren nowadays.

This is never, ever, EVER going to happen. Every single year that passes erodes the Commonwealth further, and we've all been drifting apart for decades. There isn't a single MP who would want this and about 90% of the voter base would want nothing to do with it

God no
I would love more trade with based Australians, but there is a reason my ancestors sailed to the opposite side of the globe from britcucks

>His military establishment remains a backbone of the monarchy

We should form an ANZAC empire, we conquer southeast asia and genocide the natives so aussies and kiwis can have lebrensraum
Britcucks would just whing about muh human rights so we need to break away from those numales

CA=Canada
NZ=NZ
UK=UK

Why isn't Australia in there?

Increasing the size of the available market is never a bad thing though.

Besides who knows, canada might one day be a major consumer of industrial and rare metals.

>but there is a reason my ancestors sailed to the opposite side of the globe
Because they were criminals and/or running away from their problems?

Absolutely this
Riught now we are viewed by the world as cucks for Britain, if we became republics, the world would see us as formidable because we aren't numales like the omega britcucks who were too pussy to sail the seas

>Which is quite remarkable specially considering your western brethren nowadays.

The USA, being a continent sized country, can afford to be protectionist. The UK being a small island is far more reliant on trade.

There is a natural pressure on the UK to be more globally engaged because of this. Also it's a big part of how the British people see themselves, the identity as a trading nation

If it wasn't for Australia being a puppet state of UK, Australia would have probably completely genocided the chinks by now
No aussie leader would right now because UK would force that leader to resign
As a republic Australia could do whatever the fuck they want

Everyone says dude in New Zealand, it's part of kiwi lingo

Honestly, I'm really glad to hear about this even if it can't include us (for obvious reasons). It honestly sympathize a lot with Canadians' struggle to remain culturally autonomous from us, and I think a EU-style partnership with Britain, Australia, and New Zealand could help future generations of them regain a unique cultural identity that is resistant to our New York-LA pop culture machine.

>more canadian/australian/new zealander qts coming to the uk
yes PLEASE

*I honestly sympathize

There is a big difference between britcucks and kiwis though
Britcucks are the descendants of pussies who couldn't sail the seas, while kiwis whos ancestrs came here several generations ago like mine sailed the seas for freedom and opportunity

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

No.

Canada gets nothing from this but unscreened muslims from england.

New Zealanders were never convicts, we were sailors and farmers looking for a better life away from the aristocratic tyranny in UK

America isn't included in the agreement anyway, ya dickhead.

Finnbro is right
kiwi girls are usually ugly while British cuties love kiwi cock

>The USA, being a continent sized country, can afford to be protectionist
More or less, most Brazilians would agree with you. It is funny nonetheless.They spent decades trying to impose free trade worldwide, even engaging in wars and coups because it made them a good money, but now when they have to compete with more competitive countries they back down.

this