Hillary has 2 million more votes

>Hillary has 2 million more votes
>Trump is elected president
>Every vote counts, go vote

The USA's voting system is an absolute piece of shit that makes no sense at all.
Explained.

>oh look this thread again
If not bait, look into what it means to be a republic

Hello uneducated retard who doesn't understand any western democratic system.

>any western democratic system
>democratic
lol, amerifat thinks he's in a democracy and has freedom

>instead of doing actual research I'm just gonna ad hominem
Impressive

Best way is to look at america like europe, even if france would vote because it has 8milion more people than poland still their collective countrys only get one vote each, you vote for your state to vote in the UNITED states

As an American, i'd love an answer to op's question

Representative democracy
This isn't ancient Athens

The government would like you to believe that you're in charge by electing them, thus giving you the illusion of power so they can fuck you up the arse and forbidding you to complain "because you elected them".

Electoral vote elects president

Electors assigned to states based on population size

Popular vote let's electors know will of the people

Electors aren't bound to follow popular vote, founding fathers believed public stupid, direct democracy to be a dumb idea

t. Highschool dropout

Tyranny of the majority, if the Electoral College didn't exist smaller states would have no representation

you're right, ancient athens had culture.

see how well that worked out for ya

you weren't crying two weeks ago.
what happened? oh reality happened.

It does count, FOR YOUR STATE.
>You dumb cunt
Does the term Nation of Sovereign States mean nothing to you?

We use the electoral college because the founding fathers didn't trust a direct democracy.

With modern media it's an outdated concept.

as an American you shouldn't need one.

Constitutional Republic dumbass. Which falls under the umbrella of democratic systems.

A true democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what to serve for dinner. A constitutional republic is the same three wolves and sheep voting on dinner with individual rights, protections and liberties for the outclassed.

No its not, we have a nation of sovereign states. That concept becomes useless if they are unable to ever gain any representation because all the politicians do is capitulate to California.

sure kid. media make it more relevant then ever

It this what they teach you in school? No wonder you elected Trump, aka the most unqualified man to ever walk the earth.

Realistically states rights have largely been eroded by federal overreach in the last 60 years

Amerifaggs fail to see that a state in america is the same as a country in europe

What he said is literally true so your point is?

kek, good riddance

So we should just give in and let the federal government take full control?
States have plenty of power, most just refuse it because corrupt politicians like federal money.

#notanargument
Wanna know how we know youre a hillary voter?

Trump got more votes you fucking dumbass

i helped me vote for trump

he's going to make america great again

>2 million sounds like a lot so it must be a lot
>less than 1% of total votes
>Electoral College
Every vote counts is a myth dude, that's just what they tell stupid people like you so you believe your voice matters.

>Implying hes old enough to vote

>using hashtags on Sup Forums
Nah, I'm good.

Electoral college is just used to compensate for the blacks that eat the shit the democratic party feeds them.

sure kid. what are your accomplishments?

Every vote does count. But for your state you ignorant cunt

its all one big reality show and everyone is doing it just for the moolah

This. Trump won because the entire country being ruled by NY and California just because they have higher populations is fucking stupid. That's why the electoral college is part of the Constitution.

A mere phd in astrophysics.

kek

Time to leave underage before I go get the mods.

sure kid

crying for mommy already?

The reason I bring up media is because the founding fathers believed that those not living in city centers would not be o hear the message of the candidates. They would be unable to keep up with current news. Which was true at the time. So an informed electoral college would be able to make an educated decision if need be.

This is no longer and issue. (The source the person gets their news from, is their choice. One would hope they try and filter at the propagandist news from the right and the left.)

MODSSSS MODSSSS
Underage detected
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHA NO

But surely you would want to be run by jewyork and LA, I mean they have the safest gun laws in the country and the worst gun crime rates.

The whole point of the electoral college system is because they know niggers are retards and vote democrat no matter what in droves. If every niggers voted actually mattered, a Republican would never win the presidency.

Trump in 2012 when he thought Romney had won the popular vote.

sure kid

Its based on states carried and the electoral votes not popular vote(plus the popular vote is plagued with electoral fraud due to the severe lack of registration which allows illegals to vote). The USA is a Republic not a direct Democracy per se
Trump won 30 states and split Maine for the first time since 1828.

Hillary won 20 and lost core support everywhere even amongst women and hispanics complete with the entire democratic blue wall collapsing. She was an utter disaster.

Thus Trump got the majority of Electors who are pledged to that candidate as the system is a winner takes all method since the 1880's. Adults have accepted the result(Even Clinton and Obama). Self entitled cry babies with no life experience and a severe naivity of the world have thrown their toys and started crying.

Deal with it.

“Obama lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!” (Nov. 6, 2012)
“The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!” (Nov. 6, 2012)
“More votes equals a loss…revolution!” (Nov. 6, 2012)

What Trump said about the popular vote - when it suited his purposes.

The retardation of trump and his supporters is amazing. Astounding really - and it should be appreciated by the intelligent masses among us. These retards are utilizing retard strength in their shilling and shitposting -- and for that, I'm not mad.

BINGO

you must be so old and mature. I envy you!

Trump supporters are dumb, but you don't know enough to capitalize names. LOL.

The popular vote has only lost 4 times in American history.

It's ridiculous to think that going by the popular vote vs electoral college would change much.

My state is a blue state, I'd vote red 90% of the time. I don't bother voting, because it's pointless, if my vote counted towards an overall total, it would encourage me and many others to actually vote.

so? relevant only to a child.

Do you know what the qualifications to be the president are?

so?

See: cry baby meme

European Union, if we want to get technical.

1) not being a retard
2) see point 1)

where does retard appear in the constitution?

>Natural born citizen
>Over the age of 35

sure kid. that's all you got? that's weak.

>Implying constitution matters

really kid. you think you have something?

Since when did less than a million become 2 million? I'm looking at CNN right now and it's her 61.7M vs his 60.8M

is 'trump' worth capitalizing?

no. it's a respect issue, son. also, I'm an English major, so not 1 grammatical error you can spot was done unintentionally.

(same poster)

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Trump one. I think those crying about him winning now and wanting to change to rules after the game is over are whinny bitches.

However, I see the value in a direct democracy. I think voter turnout would be higher. It would encourage those who live in deep blue/red states to get out and vote, because their vote would actually matter. As it stands there is no point voting in Cali for anyone other than a Dem.

More democracy is never a bad thing.

she's projected to win by 10,000,000

and that means a lot.

>On the internet
>Shits on people's grammar
There are no grammatical requirements for b anyway.

[citation needed]

must be getting poor grades

The only qualifications to be president are:

>Be at least 35 years old
>Be born in the US
>Be living in the US on a permanent basis for at least 14 years.

That's it. It was made that way so ANYONE could become president. The elites purposefully have manipulated this fact by forcing only political elites from ivy league schools and military officers can become the President and the only ones who could become senior members are the same "crop" of people with family connections.
Trump rekt them all. He;'s now opened all 4000 government jobs to the best and brightest American men and women nationwide. Usually the jobs are filled by donors and foreign lobbyists something Trump intends to ban outright with a new law.

The ONLY president not to have military or political experience. He is literally what the founding fathers spoke of.

You're a pretty shitty English major, kid.

I came to this thread for one reason. Just to comment how much of a little bitch you are.
>hur hur hur he forgot the capital
Get off Sup Forums you underaged little mommas boy

projected by whom.

since this isnt a direct democracy which is a failure everytime its been implemented the popular vote doesnt matter.
she won more votes total because she got more heavily populated areas to vote for her but those tiny areas that have masive populations dont represent the rest of the country.
if you wanna go real basic trump won more states thus he wins. just because a few states have the population of multiple states combined doesnt mean who they want will win

i guess nothing matters then when youre asshurt

Electoral College = You peasants don't know how to elect so we do it.

Voting for president = A complete waste of time anyway since the voting in the primaries is rigged too.

>implying you are voting for the President

Yu are not you are voting for electors. The rules are spelled out clearly, they are not hidden. The national vote tally means fuck all, it is really a waste of time when the news reports on that.

Your vote matters in the state (and, in a few cases, Congressional District) tallies that are used to select the electors. The sate with the majority in each instance gets the elector(s). Never fails, never see them given to the electors of the candidate who did not get the most votes.

You being too stupid to understand what you are voting for is your problem.

Are you able to objectively criticize Trump? Or are you one of the trumpfanbois that will always respond with "cuck!", or "b b b b bbbb but Hillary...!"

couldn't be more wrong

Lol any system where the vote is not the decider, is not a Democratic system, any system where money and coersion through media, is also not a Democratic system but a Psuedo Democratic one, you think you have something, but you don't.

more of the dumb

actually 'whom' isn't appropriate anymore. 'who', is.

you sound a little downs.

Why do you even bother commenting, you have not refuted one thing, your comment is utterly meaningless.

>You're wrong = Complete moron.

so?

Also there aren't that many available votes remaining for that to be true. Mich is the only unconfirmed state currently and even if it recounts for Hillary she loses. It's over fam. And not by 10M votes.

well America's not a democracy. it's a republic. a democratic republic.

the electoral college, like most of the Constitution, was written to reflect the times it was conceived in. the electoral college (and most of the constitution) are outdated. thankfully both parties agree to those ends.

Somehow people forget what S stands in United States. It is basically a union of 50 small countries under, which has a big government on top of state level aka federal government. Now the definition of word federal is :
>a group of states with a central government but independence in internal affairs.
So states are all important, and they get a number of votes depending on their population. I mean cali has 55 (almost 10%) votes and it represents on a government level only 1/50th of the country. That is why there is this system. I mean i dont even live in US but it just makes fucking sense. Same as you have rotating head of EU.

God this election doesn't stop delivering...so glad I voted republican!

>no. it's a respect issue, son. also, I'm an English major, so not 1 grammatical error you can spot was done unintentionally.
Then why did you capitalize it here?

>What Trump said about the popular vote

Maybe you should get your money back

when something of value is posted I respond appropriately
just hasn't happened yet. probably never will.

All you small state Americans one question for you? Why do you fear being dominatated by Ca/NY if you president would be voted directly? In this states you don't have a homogen vote like no where else. Your vote would be worth as much as the vote of on guy from CA/NY. Maybe I'm just stupid but you vote as an individual and not as a group