This is my trans friend. How do I pluck up the courage to ask her out/date her, or even just fuck her?

This is my trans friend. How do I pluck up the courage to ask her out/date her, or even just fuck her?

How about not be a fuckin gay and don't?

That's a man. Not a her. Don't forget that. You fucking faggot.

Check'd.

>her

That's a pretty hot trans dude though...

Ninjas droppin science AND quads of truth up in here!

I don't know but when u do fuck her take some pics for me

If his your friend you don't need that much courage. You have to feel confident enough to simply tell her "hey, we can go to the movies, or to a restaurant if you fancy it". You don't need courage to ask her out: you are needing courage to admit that you like a man in drags and that it's going to be at least problematic to tell your parents and friends.

"wanna fuck?"
"k"

then pee in his butt

Correction: This is my trans friend. How do I pluck up the courage to ask him out/date him, or even just fuck him?

These quads are delish

Are you fucking kidding? These sub humans shits dont have rights. If you wanna fuck this creature just pin it down and rape it.

>her
No faggot, but tell him to show boipucci that should work

Are you kidding? Trannies are hella social outcasts. Nobody irl wants to fuck with them. All you need to do is show interest and not even mention the trans shit and ur in. Jesus fucking Christ

Are you absolutely sure you want this? Be careful, dont be all excited about living out your fetish and then freak out when the cock comes out to play.

just ask
problem solved

That nose though

Be assertive. Trannies are easy. I've fucked dozens of traps all you have to do is show an ounce of masculinity

Looks better than most English women.
Post more and I'll give u advice of fucking her....

Where did u meet them???

on tranny hookup sites obviously. What are you, retarded?

>if you fancy it
Lifelong Virginity 101

Well yes obviously

Still got a cock or wat m8?

what country are you from

The best one.....

Russia? It'll be slim pickings out there

china?

Best Korea?

UK.
All the traps/ trannys I've seen here are like the bearded lady ......

If you ever get any action, we expect pics though.

I'm from UK too and theres like hundreds of thousands of delicious trannies everywhere you just don't know where to look for the hotties

What's the web site

tvchix.com

Yurafaggit.cum

Him* you faggot

Just ask her out. There you go. Fuck her. Suck on her junk, get married. Adopt a Chinee.

Damn, she's hot. I'd fuck the shit out of her and suck her tiny cock until she's about to come, then Jack her off so she cums all over herself

Canada?

checkd fucking ye boi

>tfw you never will pass like the picture OP posted

quad confirms the truth

Just don't take her out dancing. If you cant ask out a trans person, how do you think you will feel when your boners are pressing into each other?

>her