Hey Sup Forums, what job opportunities are there for sex offenders? Obviously something like teaching and law are out...

Hey Sup Forums, what job opportunities are there for sex offenders? Obviously something like teaching and law are out. Can you still be a Veterinarian or something similar? I haven't finished college yet and was thinking maybe a business degree would be good, and maybe it would be best if I found some online work. What are good ways of making money online?

Anyone?

Law's not out, at least it's not in the UK. They only care if you've been caught fiddling the books.

What did you do?

Importuning

Deets

I've been in treatment now for quite some time but am very discouraged at prospects for career searching. Any advice is greatly appreciated, even kys.

Tell us the fucking details OP and we can help

Chatted online with an undercover for a couple days, when arrested, didn't know to keep my mouth shut and confessed in police cruiser so couldn't fight it.

Depends on the sex. I suggest diving deep into the gay culture and gorging on cock to human network. You have no soul anyway so don't let nostalgic desire for a different life hold you back. If everyone you hang with is more degenerate than you, that peer group is safe.

user, you're gonna have to give some details about your convictions. I've heard of people becoming "registered sex offenders" for peeing in a park drunk at 2 AM. I feel like this wouldn't limit your options as much, if at all. On the other hand, if you were fucking 5 year olds in a rape lair you fashioned from your parents' basement, that's a different story. It doesn't hvae to be super detailed, just the cliff notes.

nevermind, just saw your reply. How old were you when this happened? How long ago was it?

Girl said she was 14, I was 21-22 at the time. I'd just found out that my longtime girlfriend had been cheating on me and I wanted to get even with her and since I'm an antisocial asspie, I figured that someone younger than me would be easier have a one night stand or whatever. Stupid.

Have you considered being a priest? That's a qualification.

Business/accounting are probably your best bets. Keep in mind your employer might look you up in the registry.

This was 2.5 years ago. I've been employed by the same employer since before I committed the crime, and my boss has always known about what was going on. I always do good work and never am late or call off so I could definitely get a good recommendation letter at least.

School teacher

What the fuck you can get labelled a sex offender for life for a stupid shit like that? Fucked up country of yours.

Nothing nowadays, still cant even get a job better than fry cook if you just wanna smoke a bit of weed on weekends.

You could try president of the free world.