Hey Sup Forums. My girlfriend wants me to fuck her doggy style while. Reach around and finger her Clit...

Hey Sup Forums. My girlfriend wants me to fuck her doggy style while. Reach around and finger her Clit. Is that possible? Like she's on her knees and I'm fucking her from behind. Could An average persons arms loop around and finger her. She's short.

>pic related is her

Except she would be on her knees with her ass up.

Seriously?

give touching her underneath your own dick a go

answer my question, but yes i do make her dress up as a little girl. She's 19 I just have this fetish.

lmao what the fuck?

virgin

>finger her clit

Why don't you let me handle it, clearly you don't know what the fuck you're doing.

I thought about that. I don't get to see her until I'm off work tonight so I've been wondering.

I really don't want to make her finger herself while I'm fuckkng her because in my retarded head that's a turn off. I want to be able to do it myself.

are you a double amputee?

Hahah this one
10/10 and i agree

My thoughts exactly

You'd have to pick her up so her hands aren't on the bed

oh god moar

hawt

anyway are you saying that you dont have the physical capability to fuck her when she is on her knees how damn out of shape are you do some squats or something damn.

hurr durr

Maybe try it you retard

Using her terminology. Sorry.

MOAR

I'm saying when I'm fucking her doggystyle, she wants me to reach around to her pussy with my fucking hand, while I'm fucking her, and finger her.

Wait so instead of the ol "Lemme try that" method u came here? Pfshahaha man if ur not already single u will be soon. Yea man it works, except you massage it, not try to jam ur finger in it. U were close, but not there. Das wat she said.

>having sex with 3DPD
>having sex
>talking to 3DPD
>at all fraternizing with 3DPD
>being this normalfag

thats like asking if its possible to wipe your ass while sitting

this is doggystyle
if you can't do this, she will break up

This is possible, not hard at all, like have you ever had sex

>that image
Is this a cringe thread?

of course you can OP, is this some kind of bait or do you have half an arm?

You are shortest if you asks that question.

kek

it's easy to reach but kinda hard to continue cuz it's at an akward angle if you are doing doggy. so its hard to maintain. a better idea is spoon fuck her and have her lift her leg and then rub her clit.

speaking from personal experience here

thread closed, moving out of here unless. maybe staying because this OP seems a social retard

U fat OP?

>I will have you know, I have had over THREE (3) confirmed sexes

You're asking this but you've never tried it?

300, get your pasta right

You should post more pics of your gf, you'll probably get more responses.
Preferably nude ones.

second this

So what's the verdict? Possible to finger her from behind while fuckin? I'll dump since you guys want to see her.

check out what i said here its possible but hard to maintain

>So what's the verdict?
holy fucking shit
facepalm.webm

> OP, please fuck me doggy style, while you finger my clit.
> Ok, but can you wait just a second, I need to ask "Sup Forums" how...

do you have really short arms, its like how it is done man, can you not?

use a dildo or reach down between her legs and do it that way

source: i fucked a girl lol

more of her in makeup ples b0ss

Quit fucking around OP. Show us her butthole.

Of course it's possible, you sperglord.
Now dump all the pics you have of the girl you probably don't deserve to be with.

haha for realz

>So what's the verdict? Possible to finger her from behind while fuckin?

legit wondering if OP has autism

Yes.

virgin detected

it actually depends on how long her penis is

Your gf used to be a man.

Kek

checked mister quad

back to back dubs

>yes its possible, unless your a fat fuck with a tinny dick

This kid has me cracking up at 8 am... full autismo

I have the solution for you OP. You will thank me.

Have her in doggy style position on a bed, with her arms on the wall. This raises her back a bit higher in the air. Now you can fuck her doggy style, support your weight on one arm off the bed and easily play with her clit with the other by reaching around.

It fucking works way better than any alternative. Enjoy your fuck session.

Nice bait faggot. You know the answer kys and then just try it. We don't know your arm length retard. And why would you ask/b/ everyone here is a virgin

You can better support your weight on her without playing the balance game this way. Its great

Trips confirm that peado OP's gf has a penis.

>OP and his gf

WTS? Can't get excited with hurt neck.

>inb4 she's not twelve
>MLP shirt, indicates severe mental failure
>wearing tons of make up while at home, more specifically, in bed
>eyes wide opened while smiling, so she's not really smiling, in fact, she seems to be in a lot of pain, pain fueled by insecurity (can't blame her, she dates a manlet that wants to "finger her clit")
>eyebrows.kys
>the hair suffered lots of abuse, denoting a need for attention, just like OP.
>average body, fueled by KitKat and junk food, she does not lift.
>disturbing sense of accesories, based on that bracelet.
>bad painted nails.
>horrible knees.
>that room seems totally off, and dirty.
>semi-peeled off sticker, leaving just two S's (3edgy5me)

Moar please

Listen up fucko, you dont finger her if you are penetrating her. Cause why the fuck. You'll be rubbing the base of her clit with your index and middle finger, aggressively or passionately depending on the sex you are having. Just lean into her body as you thrust into her and give her a good reach around. You'll have to be close in order to achieve it while ramming her from behind. If it doesnt quite work, flip the bitch over and try it out through missionary. Once you get the touch right, you can branch out to other positions. Explore your girl, find out what works and what doesnt. Have more sex, she seems like a tight little fire Rocket.

ProTip: Be more commanding, in her text she sounded timid, like she didnt want you to ask her if you could be 'Kinky' She would probably just like you to take charge and try things that you think she would like. Especially if shes already begging for 'Daddy's' Cock.

OP confirmed T-Rex

Best thread of the day confirmed
Autism is a hell of a drug

bcirca69 gmail com

She's lovely. Happy to give private advice in exchange for more!

yes you dumb fuck, you can rub her clit while fucking dogstyle but you will eventually get tired of that position so try to make her cum quick.

Is this a dd/lg relationship? If so how far down the rabbit hole does it go?

If you are serious OP, that position is fucking EASY to pull off, I have no idea how you can be unsure about it if you have actually done doggy style before.

You have to lean over a bit but yes it's entirely possible.

Op is full of shit and you guys are retarded for actually taking him seriously and answering him

Your sex must be boring as shit if this simple procedure requires you to ask advice.

Just fuck her. Fuck her in every fucking position while grabbing and rubbing and licking every fucking thing in reach. How have you not done this already.

dont be a faggot and post moar

yes

Yes it's possible but lower back will be in pain.

This

OP's picture

womp it up her butt while dong the dog, she'll love that

...and Car-Z-Art? Buy her some Crayola crayons you cheap bastard.

..and clean that Mass Effect sticker off the head board. Do it carefully so not to scratch the wood.

How does he even type

topkek

its only impossible if you gf is a landwhale.

>OP confirmed for a t-rex arm faggot who won't give sauce

Fuck her sideways in the doggy position. Deeper, tighter, with a free hand to access clit. Trust me I'm a doctor

Just fist her anus while fucking her doggystyle.
Easy access, and you can finger her from the inside.

If you're not trolling and that is her for real you can reach her clit no problem. If you're not trolling but she's a ham planet you can't curve your arm around that fatty thigh so you can't do it. If you're trolling, well played.

Tyrannosaur kek

Those are trips you blind mutherfucker

This chick is going to be sexual napalm when she finally fucks a real man and gets rid of you.

What country are you two from?

Possible, easily, and not hard to maintain at all. Do it frequently. It is a bit easier in prone bone then doggy, same effect.

Have her spread her legs a bit so you can get your hand down there by reaching around. Get your fingers wet with your love juices and have her close her legs back up with your fingers on her clit and rub to the rhythm of your fucking.

May have to readjust once and awhile but not difficult at all.

Post more of her wearing this. Or skirts or dresses.

She's a really sexy girl, but You need to dress her up in skirts and dresses so you can fuck her with her little skirts and pretty little dresses on, too.