/got/ Jonbro General

King In the North!

Old:

Azor Jon

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Joffrey comes back as Lord Stoneheart
Cersei hand of the King

Azor Jon

why did he die?

To save budget for Kelly C's dragons

>Joffrey comes back as Lord Stoneheart
What would he even do

Scratch that, what would he try to do but inevitably fail at

Dany was raped. She was not "legally" raped in the laws of the dothraki. The argument is how we define rape as a modern society with full acknowledgement that women are equally as human as men. In that context she was 100% raped. She suffered. She was traumatized. End of story.

And yes. Insane fact: rape is actually the worst crime. It's the only crime that can never have a moral justification behind it. Even murder can be justified more commonly than rape.

neckbeards will REEEEE about this

I'm watching the new episode right now
>Danaerys and Yara talking
>Has the Iron islands ever had a queen
>No more than Westeros
>Danaerys gives a knowing smile

I just can't handle this blatant pandering to shitty modern feminist sensibilities, why can't we go back to season 1?

he didn't roll into the water

I only said that to emphasize how much different this show is from the time he was still alive. Its like something else altogether.

the only person """reeeeeeeeee-ing""" is you
i offer pity replies because your shit sucks and its retarded

Cause having the children kill him to feed Bran would be to dark for the show.

>littlefinger dies being suffocated by sansa when she facesits him

DABID!

THREAD WARS

Who /Dany/ here?

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down

I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
But I get up again

Pity replies with no arguments is just further fuel that neck beards like you are just angry because women won't fuck them.

Go shoot up a school faggot.

Dude just want to spread some nice top tier dothraki seed.

>no moral justification

all holes need plugging

/thread

>rape can never be justified

Why not?

There were at least two women in the show who deserved a good raping

good post. Let them REEEEEEE

Is he Our Lord and Savior?

Can anyone on the show beat Tormund?

He's literally unbeatable. He's an elite warrior who could probably take out the mountain.

Me, kinda. She's not as bad as Kelly C actress is. Sometimes she's even fun.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

Why was S1 so much better than any of the shit that's come out the last few years? Why are D&D so keen to pump out this show when it's obvious to anyone that it's become complete garbage?

Reminder that Viserys rented out his boipussy to feed Dany. She didn't deserve him

No. He is the Lord's chosen.

Rickon could have easily dodged the arrow. Like, easily.

kys

Briene

with her manpuss

>It's the only crime that can never have a moral justification behind it.

What if I rape a woman dressed like a slut but only do it gently to teach her a lesson, thus saving her from a more brutal rapist in the future?

Nigga your the one with the rage.
No one gives a fuck what a retard phone poster has to bloviate about.

Confirmed leak update from truede:

- Bran confirmed to have no working dick / is meant to be new Varys
- Season 7 will be a 6 episode mini series of Robert's Rebellion
- Season 8 will be a time jump 5 year "epilogue" with recast Bran, Arya, and Sansa (to make Sansa's littlefinger marriage less creepy, and allow Arya to use seduction as a faceless man)
- White Walkers are a red Herring, Bran will warg them out of existence
- Dany is the big bad of the endgame, she'll kill Euron and take his place in the books.
- Pretty much no one except the I5 (Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Bran, Arya) will live through the next episode, with the exception of the Sacred 4 Sansa, Little Finger, Varys and Jamie

Still theorizing:

- Will Time Travel Be Forgotten
- will Arya serve Frey pies
- Will Sand Snakes be involved with Tommen's Death
- Will Sand Snakes join Dany

>no moral justification

it is a king/lord/chieftan's moral duty to produce an heir and continue his family's line.

>arguing about nebulous bullshit in a show that figuratively feeds its best actors to the dragons to please the audience

sad

fuck off pedophile

We support you, Jonbros.

Sure thing, senpai.

>Bran can bridge that distance. He is a sweet boy, quick to laugh, easy to love.
AGOT Catelyn II

>She would lose all four of them, then: Ned, and both girls, and her sweet, loving Bran.
AGOT Catelyn II

>It reminded her of the sons that she had lost, her sweet Bran and her little Rickon
ACOK, Catelyn I

>"Bran was a sweet boy. Everyone loved him. "
ASOS, Sansa IV

>Night after night, the howling and the cold wind and the grey empty castle, on and on they went, never changing, and her boy lying there broken, the sweetest of her children, the gentlest, Bran who loved to laugh and climb and dreamt of knighthood, all gone now, she would never hear him laugh again.
AGOT Catelyn III
Bran confirmed for sweetest, gentlest, nicest Stark child tbqh!

even if we do follow you're train of logic, danny being of legal age would never convict drogo, you can't call it rape just because you don't like the person you're daughter is sleeping with.

Jesus Christ I just finished watching the whole scene, they just kept piling the feminism on. Thanks Dabid.

You severely underestimate just how precise these kinds of weapons can be.

>you will never be her loyal servant sworn to kill her enemies and satisfy her every perverted desires.
why even live?

I'm rooting for her.

Brienne had trouble fighting a mortally wounded hound, she'd probably have even more trouble fighting Tormund

I don't get this meme, can sombody explain.

Also, what's the difference between using the word, sombody and someone, are they interchangeable?

If he hadn't kept running in a straight line or turned in a different direction by paying attention to when Ramsay shot his arrows

*4.1 times the original rating (S1 vs S6)

You gotta appeal to normies

Zig zag pattern+ looking back and its impossible but I guess if he had missed he would have ordered the entire army to shoot him dead.

You want to point me to a reputable theory stating that Jon is the Lord of Light? Bran is the Lord of Light, and he chose Jon as Azor Ahai. It is known.

The fact that her smugness annoys me only makes me want her to dominate me more. I'm not well.

Bookfag who doesnt watch the show here. Please spoil me on everything

Means Jon is literally Jesus

Azhor Ahai os the champion of the light but people use it unironicaly for shitposting like
Azhor Stannis, Jon, Theon, Aya etc

>Catelyn
>Catelyn
>Catelyn
you understand that bran is a psychokinetic WMD and the point of these statements is to justify the horrific shit he'll be capable of doing...right?

After the most recent episode i can kinda understand now how dragons are often referred to as the equivalent of nuclear weapons in that world.
They'll get even bigger, and then what are you going to do?
Seriously, what are you going to do about that shit.
Will one of the dragons or more get killed by a white walker at the end or something?
Because no one else is gonna be able to do shit about them. Hell, no one can really do shit about zombie mountain. how are those fucks gonna handle a fire breathing literal mountain of mountains?

so sansa is a traitorous fucking slut?

that's really gonna bother me if true. do the writers actually believe viewers will side with sansa over jon just because that bitch got "raped"?

This isn't true, show peaked around season 3/4.

Where were you when Jon was a shit commander who had fewer men than stannis but hurr plot armour saved the piece of shit

This is why Game of Thrones appeals to women now. Because you guys have gone so far into neckbeard territory you're practically lepers.

No one wants to appeal to pedo rape enthusiasts. No wonder they killed Stannis they probably logged onto Sup Forums for 15 minutes and realized.

It's not fair to compare the first season of a once little-known show to the point where it caught on. A better question would be has viewship peaked already and when did it occur.

>take of clothes
>she looks smugly at my crotch
>"What, only 6 inches?

;_;

it is confirmed.

Two of those quotes are from Ned and Sansa

Well, then be glad that it was a good person like Bran that got those powers and not Dany or Sansa.

lets post bran pics

One of them is flying. what a shitty chart

Dany was raped. She was not "legally" raped in the laws of the dothraki. The argument is how we define rape as a modern society with full acknowledgement that women are equally as human as men. In that context she was 100% raped. She suffered. She was traumatized. End of story.

And yes. Insane fact: rape is actually the worst crime. It's the only crime that can never have a moral justification behind it. Even murder can be justified more commonly than rape.

i was raped by this post

Dany didn't want to sleep with Drogo?

And yes you can? Dany 16 and Drogo 30 is still statuatory as fuck

Can we talk about how Dany gave birth to human/lizard/dragon hybrid?

That it literally crawled out of her vagina?

Why was this scene cut?

>Tells dude to take off his clothes
>tumblritas would choke on their turkey necks if it was the other way around

>4

Now I know I'm being rused

They started firing up one ship and the crew on all the rest jumped their ships. Its a very powerful weapon, both as actual weapon and psychological warfare. Seeing dragon IRL would make you shit your pants, even if you were in a strong formation on the ground the three dragons were flying over you.

Why?

20 good men decimated stannis' army before the battle. recall the overhead cgi shot

Book I: A rousing tale about great houses, politics, intrigue, with unconventional twists and turns

Book II: "AN' THEY ATE TURKIES, AND SALMON FILLED WITH HAMBURGER, AND CRABMEAT DIPPED IN PIZZA OIL"

Book III: "AN THEN THERE WAS CHICKEN POT PIE DROWNED IN GOAT SHIT BUTTER, AND COW GOANDS FRIED IN MARE'S MILK, AND TREE BARK UNCRUSTED WITH PINE NUTS"

Book IV: "AN THEN THERE WERE CHEESBURGERS BAKED INSIDE BOILED BOAR, LACED WITH PINE CONES, AND BUTTERED ANTS DROWNED IN SIZZLING GOAT'S CUM"

Book V: "ALL THE STUFF FROM THE PREVIOUS BOOK, JUST ON THE OTHER CONTINENT NOW"

has the fat man gone too far?

After Jon becomes King and somehow R+L=J becomes widely known and believed for whatever reason, he'll be the most eligible bachelor in Westeros right?

House Baratheon would be dead and Dany is far away

>Why was this scene cut?

It was?

i was DANY IS GOAT for a long time.

but honestly when they rolled out ARMFAT EDITION DANY i was like , no thanks

but after seeing her walk in all dominant saying she'll slaughter the invaders while midget tyrion dithered in fear, i climbed back on team dany.

DANY IS GODDESS FOREVER DESU

When has bran ever intentionally done anything mean

he is the most objectively "nice" stark child other than I guess rickon who barely counts

>10 minutes wasted on Dorne

This isn't a plot armour, it is Sansa's good name (Stark/Tully) against Bolton's bastard. It would be only logical she'd get more support, better things happened IRL.

3 and 4 were dragged down by any ramsay/theon torture scenes

people want to complain and say the show went downhill after season 4 but lol no, the reek scenes were just as bad as the sand snakes scenes

So did Maegor's kids
But that was because of some crazy bitch druggin the chicks. I read somewhere that her kid is still alive out there

FUN FACT:

child rape is worse tbqh

why is he so perfect bros

>le season 4 was bad meme
FUCK OFF

Yes to bad there won't be anyone to marry him since Dany will secure the two most powerful armies in westeros. Dorne and the Reach

Is this the most attractive person in the Seven Kingdoms?

why are dragons so small

This isn't show's fault, it happened in the source material as well.

Imagine you are a jew and you put money to something and at the same time you have other jews breaking your balls.

Did you even watch the show she loved drogo.
you really can't danny won't press charges on drogo because she loves him.