Who can stop us [spöiler] from getting relegated [spöiler]? :_:

Eintracht Frankfurt and Ingolstadt

remember when Diego was on your team? good times

>you will never see young Özil and Diego ripping defences apart again.

don't worry you got Gnabry now :^)

:(

If everyone is fit the first eleven isn't even half as bad 2bh.

my grandparents are from Bremen, so I've always followed the team whenever I can. This makes me sad

>we are tied for last place. If you want you can have di santo back and you get aogo and caicara for free.

bümp

>tfw Diego is still GOATing on my team now

Pretty sure this guy actually can

You white?

Is he good? Because they're in dire need of another decent C(D)M besides Grillitsch.

Yes

good

Hope Bremen get their shit together. How is Gebre playing?

HSV lol

this

>from bremen
He's not white

eh?

>hansajews
>white

okay

is this /bunde/?

maybe?

Petsos can , if you give him enough playing time.

No, this is a very serious discussion thread about the relegation struggles of the football club Werder Bremen.

(PS. I got banned for three days, lol)

>Be a part of the team that got raped 6:0 and 0:4 by Neville's Valencia
>Apparently this guy is supposed to solve Bremen's problems

Top Wew

The only thing that could prevent the club from being relegated is immediately sacking Skripnik. He's literally the worst coach in the entire league, but he's an ex-player and knows the right people, so he gets to shit up the club as much as he wants to.

Bremen's coaching and management is Stuttgart-tier, and if nothing changes, I expect them to follow Stuttgart into the second league relatively soon.

Implying he wasn't their only decent player alongside a winger/cf (i dont remember his name just that he was an offensive player) who were actually playing football.

If he wasn't worth it he wouldnt get a move from such a poor championship to bundesliga.

Wrrroooooooooooommmmmmmmm

>Implying Bremen have any idea about what kind of players they're bringing in
Just look at their CB situation, last year they had Djilobodji and Vestergaard, now they have Moisander and Sane. They appear to plan their transfers by printing out a list of potential players, pinning it to the wall and then throwing darts at it.

And also it wasn't like Petsos was this ultimately dominant midfielder. He pretty much stopped giving a fuck, once Bremen started knocking on his door, and even before that he had days where he was just a Holzhauser in green-white. And him getting a transfer to the German Bundesliga doesn't mean shit. People like Zulechner managed to do it, and he's fucking shit.

as bad ass the rest of their defense

hi hello is this the /Bayern/ thread

>tfw you bought a Werder kit about 12 years ago of this fat man when they were kind of relevant

where did it go all so wrong?

they bought too many Brasilian meme players for way more than they could afford, in hopes of finding a new Diegeo, Ailton etc.

Is this /bundes/?

>If he wasn't worth it he wouldnt get a move from such a poor championship to bundesliga.

lol what a shit argument that has led me to believe you're rating this guy because he's greek only right?

Champions League tonight then.
Don't know if I should watch our game or City versus Gladbach.

If I was a betting man, I'd probably put a bit on some yellows for Celtic.
Kieron Tierney (19) opposite Messi @5.5
Nir Bitton. 3 cards in seven games so far this season. @3.75

Kobenhavn play tomorrow danebro.

I'm not a fan

Who's your team then?

I was going to pretend to be a Barcelona fan, but I'm not actually.

They're gonna steamroll Leltic, not a fun game to watch desu.

no

My actual point is that , since the current line up aint working and team has problems defensively, why not try him?He is a good player from what I ve seen, still young and still not tested in a big league.

yes

Anyone else watching the blind football? China - Argentina.
The ref is morbidly obese.

This picture doesn't quite do it justice, but it's the best I could do for now.

They also bought too many Austrians, trying to find the next Andi Herzog 2bh.

But the problem isn't the lineup, it's tactics. You could hand Skripnik players like Busquets or Xabi Alonso and he'd still concede goals for fun.

kek

i am bundes

>higuain in finals.png

are we being auto-saged again?

You would believe what happened to me

yep

What happened to you

LOL I MET SOME EAGLES PLAYING DEATH METAL WHILE I WAS VACATIONING IN PORTUGAL AND MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT ON AN INTERNET AUTISM BOARD

My passport wasnt valid anymore. had to get a new one that is being handed out in the city i currently live in so i had two hours to drive there so i can take an other flight tomorrow morning at 06:20. got there in time bit had to book everything anew. couldnt take the flight back from that ticket either.
the two guys i am travelling with took it with humour. the sister of one of them drove me. i made fruit salad for us at my place afterwards and filled her car to the brim with gadoline. currently on the train near the airport and will sleep in a hotel

pls no bully

I envisoed this going in a different direction.

DID YOU FUCK THE SISTER?
WILL YOU GO TO PORTUGAL?
WILL YOU MEET THE EAGLES?

sorry

It's okay. Did you have a bad day lad?

not a bad day per se, just been wasting my time a lot today (and yesterday) and feeling a little angry at myself about it

Like more negative, right?

no
no
no

>no
>no
>no
what a boring life you must lead

was at least the fruit salad tasty?

Yes

wait

didn't you say you weren't banned the other day? are there two of you?

explain yourself

I did get banned, for three days (off-topic posting). At least the IP associated with my PC. Currently phoneposting.

I don't mind wasting a day or two if I was very busy beforehand.

Why is nobody talking about Champions League and posting the Bayern lineups? I'm sitting in a restaurant right now

I have a head ache

What kind of restaurant btw, what are you having

i hate kimmich so much

anyone got a proper bayern stream?

>Arsenil

Ha

MESSI

Really wish we had konferenz on tv

>first CL matchday
>only interesting game gets cancelled
JUST

well why did you claim not to be banned then?

mediterrane
had lamb and beef with some rice and salad

what do you have instead?

Okay

We just have games.
PSG-Arse, Barca-Celtic and Bayern-Rostov are on, but would rather have a simulcast honestly

those are the relevant games tho. what are you watching?

wow you really love to brag don't you

I'm fishing for an opportunity to post the picture

Right now Arsenal but been switching around. I just want goals and highlights really

I'm over 50 miles from Manchester and it is thundering. Send help.

I will only post if the Portuguese poster is interested

It's on BT Sport, if that is any help.

take pics

post pics. i'm interested :/

I don't feel like streaming, but thanks.

It's just the Eagles etc, pic. Didn't take one of the club shop.

>ter stegen

oh okay then

Is this the season of the >goalkeeper?

Hmm. Not going to delete since he still committed the pen

Maybe not

Hmm

>hoops

More like cones

>Cavano