I used to be a loser... I finally lost weight, changed my mindset and saw the reality of how women actually are...

I used to be a loser... I finally lost weight, changed my mindset and saw the reality of how women actually are. Now when I go to school women check me out, stare at me and flirt with me in class. But it seems all for nothing now. I don't care about any of them. All of these women seem worthless to me now. The funny thing is now in a paradoxical way not caring about them more causes them to be more attracted to me. So stupid. Does any other guy here have this problem? What's even more stupid is that I'm a romantic but at the same time I don't trust women enough to fall for the romance thing. Every decent girl I meet is taken or not interested in me. The rest are just worthless. I need someone to talk with.

>saw the reality of how women actually are
I'm not sure what you meant by this

>Does any other guy here have this problem?
kek you're on Sup Forums of course not

I dont really know what you expect us to say, dont expect anything deep from woman apart from her hole, they are shallow and will always be, stop trying to look for something else or you will end up in relationship with shallow woman unable to see it only because you wish for her to be something more

Go to a shrink. This is Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

>Every decent girl I meet is taken or not interested in me

Maybe it's because it's clear to them that you are a shallow muscle head who needs big guns to feel good about his otherwise shitty life. The only girls you are going to attract looking like that are sluts, and now you see how worthless sluts really are.

Maybe if you lowered your standards, you'd be surprised how many decent girls there actually are out there. Instead you are just as scummy as the girls you criticize.

Honestly, let it go. I eventually had to realize I would never get married, never have a partner. Once I overcame that I felt better.

/thread

Hell yeah. Happens to me all the time. Everywhere I go I catch girls of all ages looking over their shoulder at me and giggling like horny sluts when I enter the room.

True love can only happen between a fourteen year old couple. I honestly believe our bodies/dna were designed for a different planet and we are supposed to slow growth around that time rather than 23, because too much about adult life just seems unfair or imbalanced.

If you had money you wouldnt of needed to loose weight. Easy mode bro

Yes, I once went thru same emotions and situation as you op. I was a gym rat in great shape and awesome outlook on life. Grills would stare and approach me and it felt weird, mostly 7/10s and even 9s. But i never gave them the time of day because I felt the only grill for me was a 10+.

Just guess how I fixed that? The chain on events
Back injury
Fuck going to the gym
Ate shit
Let myself go
Now im a fat loser on bee that cant get a job for at least a 3/10. Feels bad bro.

> school

this tbh

and the change in mindset is actually the best that happened to you, the women checking you out is just a nice side effect

Get into weed, if you can stay fit on weed then find a stoner chick and you will have something to bond about. It seems shallow now but not when you're high. And it is possible to resist munchies, either just smoke more or do something distracting like video games for as long as you can and just eat meal portions no bags of chips. If you're worried about smoke health probs just vape.

Same here bro. Used to be an overweight loser. Eventually got annoyed by that and changed my mind set. Started hitting very hard the gym and also focused myself on improving my behaviour and general appearance. Lost tons of weight (almost 50kg) and got ripped. Now it's been 5 years and girls haven't stop hitting on me once. Sadly that made me understand what girls really are and I've been unable to grow any kind of bond or interest in any of them. But the more I ignore them, the more they keep coming on me. I can see what they're really looking on for and this is what really disgust me. Sex isn't that great at all without a proper and deeper connection. I tryed it and it's just fun. Nothing more. And that's not what I am looking for. Call me a faggot. I just can't stand their bitch moves, their false pretense and their "good girls sneaky mind games". I'm searching the good one but it seems they're all taken.

WHY IS THERE A CLONE POST FROM YESTERDAY???????? IS THIS BOARD DED?

Op probably just still looking for an answer. Chill

More of this cringe? Grow up OP you shy awkward faggot

That sucks, man.
After I lost all of my weight even at my worst when id go a long period w/o exercise or caring I never allowed myself to get fat again.
A little chunky sometimes, but id fix it quick enough. Being fat and unhappy again just scared me to much.

I don't have any munchies after smoking weed. That's probably because I'm already smoking for 3 years

Same here. I married my gym bro and best friend (I got good government health insurance ). We just pretend were gay so most chick's don't bother us and if we do want poon it's easy to get.

talk and think less, impregnate more

Same happened to me. Once I got some muscle everyone treats you like king of the castle, and then you realize how shallow everyone is and become disgusted with them. This only makes them want your attention more, because their only purpose is to climb social hierarchies like the apes they are.

Spotted the fatty!

Wanting to be in shape is not shallow. It's just nature that strength and health are attractive. Being able to take care of yourself and being in good condition feels good, physically and mentally. It prolongs your life (ever see a fat old person?) and makes the end of your life more enjoyable (you'll be healthier and more able to do things).

A woman who wants a strong healthy man is not a slut. She's a regular woman. It is strange, in fact it is wrong, to prefer unfit men. I won't attack anyone who does, but it is not natural. Even being gay has more of a biological basis (the women in the family like men more, have more kids, and the childless men can guard camp/babysit/also are not beholden to protecting women & children by instinct.)

your gay user...get over it and find a nice boyfriend who will love you

It's called society. Society is what has made life horrible for so many, while also letting us advance so far. =/ We gave up true emotion and feeling for our comfort and power.

killing yourself will solve this issue

Love is a myth and romance is for novels. The key is to find a woman on your level, pool your resources, and live comfortably until you can't stand to be in the room with her. Rinse and repeat.