Why the fuck is there so much College Handegg on British TV?

Why the fuck is there so much College Handegg on British TV?

I can understand showing the MLB/NFL/NBA but no foreigner gives a fuck about a bunch of kids playing CTEball.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it really lol? What colleges?

They've been showing everything. Some live and then the others the following day in the morning/midday. For example Oregon vs Virginia was on at around 2PM yesterday.

To shill American Uni's to you lads. We need to convert the masses to American Liberal SJW ideals. Nothing better to show this by broadcasting our finest jamals who can run faster than a cop car to the world. BUt really US colleges are doomed. Just read some of my US history book and it completely goes savage on Europeans as being monsters to injuns and africans without once explaining the negatives of their societies.

Its not too late to join the future power house

R U RAH RAH

>not following the superior handegg with superior mascots

It's not to late lads if only we could get hooliganism back into the game we could stop that picture becoming a reality over here, fuck foreign interest in the epl and boot all them yurops back over the channel. We still have time to save our sport.

its coming home lads

What bloody channel is that on?

BT Sport.

Basically terrible sports

>a westerner thinks an indigenous society has "negatives"?
>better colonize it!

kill all americans

>watching NBA
>switch to College Basketball
holy shit, it's like switching from el classico to west brom vs sunderland

still room left on the wagon OP

the only american sport that regularly gets shown here is basketball/NBA

NFL also starts getting coverage some weeks prior to the super commercial bowl, but that's it

especially baseball is literally non-existent here
like, not even some obscure meme channels will show it

college football is fucking comfy as fuck

Let the /cfb/ flow through you, Nigel

>buttgers

based Ausgod knows what is up

I find CFB a better experience.

The No Fun League is just one story line after another. At the moment it is about kneeling or something.

This. NFL is all drama, no substance.

>inb4 im called a southern hick

What fucking channels? I have the full BT package and haven't heard a dickie bird!

Please google Mizzou football 2015 and come back with your thoughts.

Happens more in NFL

The shit is always on there. Because they spunked so much money on buying football rights, they have to fill the rest of their schedule with trash like boreball and college handegg. I'm pretty certain they were showing a fucking CFL game on there the other day.

I might switch to Sky if that's where my money is going desu

I like baseball tb h m8. Shit is mad comfy. I like having it in the background while I use my laptop and just occasionaly focus on it when big moments happen.

Playoffs is genuinely hype as well. Much better than the NBA and NFL playoffs.

>Brit bong posting a white nationalist meme
I thought this was illegal in the bongs.

What are you on about?

Fuck off illary

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

Nice going nazi lover. Your grandfather would be ashamed.

That cartoon frog is more sinister than you realize.

wtf i love frogs now

>mfw I saw a 'news' article claiming Trump and the leader of the KKK created Pepe's popularity and that Sup Forums is responsible for America's daily school shootings

I have six sports channels. One of them shows all American sports. I watch a good bit of college football but they are even showing schools I've never heard of.

Also a lot of Canadian Football

Isn't that only because of Dirk?

There is literally no relevant british player playing in the three major American sports yet its all over the tv. Sky has a boner for NFL, BT Sports has the the other two.

I just dont get it.

jews trying to force the rest of the word into watching their adsports

slutgers