Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Are there any Irish Sup Forumstards around here?
My girlfriend just got a job in Dublin so we're moving there and just wanted to know what to expect from this city and Ireland itself. Is Dublin a good place to live?

Where are you from?

from polish shitland

Okey. I got friends living there.
they told me they have to buy some sort of cards in the store to get hot water to shower

If anyone invites you to church or dinner do not refuse.

If and when you drive always keep a spare tire for you and your girlfriend. Although you are living in the city some arts of Dublin are not quite well taken care of perhaps.

Get a good sleep schedule going. Most people get social about who stays up the latest...

Don't curse in front of children.

>he's polish

black irishfag here,

Was always told the Irish are polite but never invited foreigners to their homes.

> Don't curse in front of children

I think the tbh its the young teens who curse more than any other age group.

Also don't have high expectations. It's pretty much a shitty city. And avoid the riff-raff/knackers. You don't need any image to know who they are. Their appearance (clothing, accent, hairstyle,) will be obvious.

>black
>Irish
Choose one

that's what i thought... But then again i'm pretty sure it's better than what we have in poland even though it's smaller.

So is it always so cloudy in there?

Black Irish, Google it...

Whats your definition of "Black Irish"

stfu nigger

Im white as snow

Are there more then one?

prove it nigger

Dublin is expensive. Your girlfriend better be making upwards of 35000 a year to afford rent anywhere close to the city centre, a car (public transport is shit ). The traffic is dire. The scumbags are scummy. You might get some crap for being a foreigner from drunk cunts but most people are fine. Theres a pretty bad heroin problem so if someone comes up to you chewing the jaw off themselves fuckin sprint. I hate dublin and i cant wait to leave.

Irish people living in cork with spanish sailor grandaddies and slut grandmammies

Just like every city in the world it was it's good and bad parts. Although there is not a lot of work in Ireland and the Irish tend to keep Irish things for Irish people. You probably get abit of resentment for taking a job. But other then that the Irish are a nice simple people. Beware of the gypsy tho

Dublins not bad, expensive. The Dart and busses are pretty decent. It is a capital city so expect it to be pricer

Dublin is kind of a shithole. Don't expect it to be like a normal European capital city. Don't fuck with the rough looking people. We're pretty used to Polish people in Ireland so you should be fine there.

Okay. Well there is also the fact that they could of been raped but thats argued. I thought you were just a black kid with an Irish last name claiming Irish heritage.

>Is Dublin a good place to live?

No. City is plagued by junkies and scumbags.

Ireland overall is a great place to live as long as you have a decent income.

The first thing u wanna do when u get there to fit in is buy a big bag a
Of potatoes and have a bottle of gunniess

its exactly like every other city you might have been to, some spots are nice, others not so nice. you can't buy alcohol in a shop after 10 pm and most bars stop serving at 230-3 am. it rains roughly 258 days out of the year. but i know you will love it here. hope everything works out for you guys