1. If your team entered a female team in an all female league would you follow them?

1. If your team entered a female team in an all female league would you follow them?

and

2. Do you think women will actually watch women's sport?

>They already do
>Not really only some highlights or a title chance match
>From my experience no. They're either into sports or not, the addition of vagina doesn't seem to be a strong selling point

The problem is that they're all dyke looking.

Men are more attractive when they're tall and well built. Athletic builds make women ugly.

>MGOTW
>>>/R9K/

The CEO, Gill McLaughlan earns more than all the women's players combined

No and no

Hello guys I look up the next week all NFL games live stream way proven for United state just follow ( NFLSTREAMING .US ) Search by g00gle......

1. yes. casually.
2. yes. crowds at netball are heavily female orientated.

your fetish is shit.

i would not bother watching regularly, i've seen enough domestic women's football to know it's bad. i might still support them, maybe even go to a match or two.

we've had women's football here for a long time, and barely anyone watches. seems to be watched mainly by bored men having nothing better to do. women in general don't seem to be that interested in sports, and the ones that are watch men's football.

Rolling.

7 or 8 get

Well RIP in piece my asshole

5+ get

rollin

Yes and yes.

9 = your choice.

>1. If your team entered a female team in an all female league would you follow them?
They did couple years ago, and no I don't follow them. Because the level they play on is a fucking joke.

>2. Do you think women will actually watch women's sport?
There are not a lot of spectators, but there definitely a bigger female percentage.

Do you mean Susan Alberti?

The one who sued the footy show over defamation

>1.
I'm pretty sure they do, and I'm absolutely sure I don't care.

>2.
No. A few will bandwagon every couple of years for an international tourney if the TV stations spend millions on ad campaigns, but no women care enough to sustain season-long support every year.

We already have a ladies team, a blind team and a disabled team.

They're all about as good as each other.

No.

"Football" is the sport. When you put a word in front of it, it is a disclaimer - it's going to be be shit but we had to let them have a go:

>women's football
>junior football
>disabled football
>american football
etc.

No. My team are already shut, so I "support" (watch at the pub) a prem club as well. If I wanted to watch shit football I'd watch my actual local team that has two lads from the local fucking Tesco.