Serious question, Sup Forums, who's this guys?, he's a BR troll or a foreigner living in Brazil/using a proxy?...

Serious question, Sup Forums, who's this guys?, he's a BR troll or a foreigner living in Brazil/using a proxy?, what's his end game?

He's the physical embodiment of brazilian self-hatred

I don't know but we need more Argentina regionals, they are many Argentina posters but very few with regionals

He can be a foreigner or a paulista, either would justify his behavior

Rosario here porteño sempai :3

you need to share it in the southern cone generals etc. that pop up from time to time

He's a fascist.

Leave me alone ok.

What can we call you?

Macaco

Vira-lata.
This.

Oh, look who it is. The autistic chimp himself. Don't you have a banana to eat, or a gunshot to take? Subhuman simian.

*throws banana*

Kill yourself nazi

He's you with your VPN software.

He never posts at /luso/ like everyone else and we all know he's an argie proxy because he can't speak Portuguese.

Ivan, please. Don't you have some AIDS to contract or something?

No but I have some nazi lives to destroy. You're on my list faggot

lol you guys still use those flags? hahaha

>nazis are bad
low effort/10 bait

I don't post on /luso/ because I refuse to be on the same environment as you cancerous apes. Now let this thread die you subhuman, literally no one cares :^))

Sure thing tough guy, but if I ever encounter you I'm gonna make you lick my boots.

I stabbed a nazi back 2006.

You and your bunch of HIV-infected friends?

>2000 + 17
>still using the le Sup Forums flags botnet app

I was alone.

That's not me, retard.

I couldn't care less, y'all chimps look the same to me.

Why an autistic fuckwit like you post this kind of picture? Do you like imagining yourself a badass? Lel
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

>Why an autistic fuckwit like you post this kind of picture? Do you like imagining yourself a badass? Lel

El proxyANO

A fat pardo kid who has an inferiority complex.

And you're a Chimpanzilian abroad, probably washing dishes for a living. I've seen you speaking Moortuguese before. If I'm not mistaken you even post on that zoo called /luso/ from time to time. Either way, end yourself.

So, if we speak a language, we are automatically natives and not learners? lmao

I'll learn Serbian and then I'll become a true Serbian,lol

Stay mad though

post your face homo

You're not fooling anyone here Apezilian, there's an obvious difference between someone who's learning a language and a native speaker. I've seen you speak Moortuguese like the latter, not like the former. You absolute baboon.

post your face homo

There you go :^))

Why are you guys still giving (you)s to him? He is just a troll, a drooling retard troll.

He's a non southerner, ignore him.

>Why are you guys still giving (you)s to him? He is just a troll, a drooling retard troll.

Don't know, but he's got the prize as the biggest prick in this entire board

Well, I take that as a compliment but I admit that I use Google Translate very often

Let's just bomb São Paulo, and it will be over.

>'Southerner' defending Chimpanzilians.
Honorary monkey.

This
(You)s fuel autism