Welcome to Mcdonalds, what can I get for you today?

Welcome to Mcdonalds, what can I get for you today?

do you have any mcflaps ??

Sorry, thought this was Chic-Fil-A.

i'll take one order of why the fuck did you pay for a Sup Forums pass for hiroshimoot to still give you shitware ads

I need a McChicken

>i`m not a robot

Ignore the Sup Forums pass users

Hide the Sup Forums pass threads

2 mcdoubles
small fry

No, I don't need a drink. I'm going to the gas station to get a Monster.

this

They really need to make this an option in Sup Forums X. I don't want dumbfuck sheep getting attention.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

That doesn't replace the kitchen staff...

Damn, Big Smoke.

I would like to have a triple whopper with double cheese, extra bacon, big fries, 20 nuggetbox and a diet coke please. I'm on a diet.

I'll have the Hillary Clinton Special. That's two fat thighs, two small breasts and a left wing. Oh and a large cup of liberal tears.

Breakfast

Can someone post some guy scientifically proving what he ordered?

what is a 45?

and the retards who clean the bathrooms

>autistic
>can't eat anything at McD

Arch Deluxe with bacon.

Royale w/cheese. Please.

in my experience nobody ever cleans the bathrooms at mcdicks.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind the kiosk at all. There would still be full staff and I wouldn't have to talk to an irl NPC that can't take a simple order of a cheese burger without the shitty minced rehydrated raw onions.

McRib IS BACK MUTHAFUCKAS!!! GET SOME!!

the whole movie is good... but that scene is so fucking awesome..

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with the shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim

My dream is to be able to order a Big Mac made with Quarter Pounder patties, without the cashier's head exploding...I have a DREAM!

no royal ts?
barbarians...

let me get the Grand Mac

an updated menu

I used to get a mcdouble or jr. chicken now I treat myself better and go to A&W for a double buddy with cheese. It's so much better. Why did I ever suffer through Mcdonalds. Upgrade your burger

>now I treat myself better
>eats fast food

fatass motherfucker

One mac doubles, please

Ahhhhh yeah let me get the mcrib meal a 20 pc nugget two Big Macs and 4 large fries. Make it quick I'm in a rush.

>Make it quick I'm in a rush.

go fuck yourself, first come, first served

Hi, uh, could I get a McFeast, large, and could you swap the coke for the strawberry milkshake? Thanks.

I'll take one of these badboys and two packs of ketchup pls

>also name a better tasting dish consisting of two pieces of bread, meat, and cheese
>protip: you cant