Trump's clandestine connections to Russia, his divisive rhetoric...

Trump's clandestine connections to Russia, his divisive rhetoric, and his failure to win the popular vote have disqualified him from the presidency. On December 19th, the Electoral College will elect Hillary Rodham Clinton as our first female president.

Wikileaks and the republican party became a tool of the Russians when they endeavored to get Donald Trump elected. The people calling for Hillary to be in prison should watch themselves, as many are guilty either wittingly or unwittingly of posting Russian propaganda, and therefore engaging in electronic warfare against the people of the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hY7780uSI
youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump won

You are delusional

>t. Person Who Has No Idea Who the Actual Human Beings Are That Make Up The Electoral College

It is called a college, so they are unlikely to be Trump Supporters.

op is right anons
putin organized a virus to be sent in a chemtrail to get directly delivered to the clinton's home so that hillary would get severely sick

kys all y'all do is bitch and moan

Sources pls

> tips fedora

sources faggot

but trump is better than clinton lol

shit tier b8

Edgy

how?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hY7780uSI

That's right folks, it's another completely delusional and butthurt Hillary supporter starting yet another thread.

I honestly don't know which is worse: this shit or the trap threads.

I voted for Hillary and even I think it's retarded to assume the Electoral College would elect her.

>Hilltards are this deluded, even after the election.

Thanks for correcting the record.

sad bait is sad.

Unless they went to Trump University, oh wait ..

muh education. the person who voted with the uneducated blacks and convicted felons.
so which one are you?

that's why it's b8, it triggers the trumptards

>implying hillary didnt already know who the next president was going to be along with all the other oligarchs

at least you can fap to a trap thread.

fail

if the electoral college goes against their states it will start a civil war. There's never in history been an electorate that's overruled the general election results. There's only ever been instances of a single elector swapping vote and only a handful not voting

elections over. still calling people names.
wew lad.

Stay in School, Don't drop Out.

with a republican congress it would be a disaster for an electoral candidate.

fail

youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

let it go, she lost

Hahahahahahah holy shit this is stupid

Can you even comprehend the backlash from the population if that were to happen? Even the majority of the people who voted for Clinton accept Trump as the president, because that's how it works in America. And subverting the American democratic process like that would infuriate them almost as much as the Trump supporters.

There's also the element of self-preservation. The members of the Electoral College will pay a small fine, which is no big deal, but also be tainted and paraded by the media.

Finally, Obama and Clinton have both said that they are opposed to this happening and accept Trump as president. So even if the College did elect her, she wouldn't accept. Moreover, it would only compound the "Crooked Hilary" perception that much of the public has, and would undermine her legitimacy as president. It's going to be Trump. This is pretty evident as Trump has already been given a top-secret briefing that they couldn't possibly have given him had they not intended him to be POTUS.

God damn I can't believe how retarded Clinton supporters are. Just fucking grow up and accept that you can't always have it your way.

but then they wouldn't be millennials.

Hillary should be in prison. do something faggot.

also as the law goes they can pass on trump but that doesn't make Hillary the winner. mr. Mike Pence would become president

President Pence. fuck yeah.

right. I'm not anti LGBT but keep fucking whining and get all your rights taken away.

It is silly though, that all these Trump voters who kept pushing the "rigged" bullshit are now defending that same system, and pretending they wouldn't be spitting-rage mad if he'd won the popular vote but lost the EC.

sure kid

fail

28yo anti milenial here

sure kid

The diifference is trump would have done it legit. There is a lot of evidence to suggest Hillary used both illegal immigrants and deceased voters to get her popular vote count so high.

Also notice the language used by Trump supporters. "You lost," never "Trump won." It's an acknowledgement that Trump did not win the popular vote, and it's a way of placing the blame on others, just like Trump always does. "You lost" is just a way to rub someone's nose in it, not a statement of victory.

and you got a participation trophy right?

No there isn't. You're grasping at straws. You can't pretend your head wouldn't explode if Trump won the popular vote but lost the Electoral College. It's easy to say you love it since it fell your direction this time.

Mine must still be in the mail...

fail

kek

great analogy

it didn't fall my way in 2000 when I was a young democrat that lived off the system. but I didn't bitch.

Proved my point, thanks.

>you lost
>get over it

I will when you do.

did you know that voting for trump doesn't actually vote for trump? It actually votes for the republican electors who said they will vote for trump. At no point to the american citizen ever vote for president unless you are one of the 538 electors.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up and just accept that Trump won you utter faggot.

Or Trump won because rural america feels really screwed over by the economic situation.
Obama's recovery went almost entirely to cities, and a lot of rural jobs have been lost to international trade and automation. Not to mention the DNC played this election completely wrong and had their heads up their ass. Trump has promised to restore jobs, and voters responded to that. Jobs lost to automation ain't coming back, but you might be able to do something with more protectionist trade policies.
This is coming from a leftist, but I really don't think Trump is going to be that bad. The US system can handle a populist.
Pence scares me more than anything.

>ppl in the ec
>state popular vote forces the ec to vote for that state in favor of the candidate that won the popular vote.

a vote is still a vote stop being 16 years old.

Oh, but now you're "redpilled" and know the correct way of looking at things, so the whole system is rigged by jews or something except the Electoral College? That part is right?

>I voted for Hillary and even I think its retarded
Well put.
Thanks for confirming you had to be retarded to vote for Hillary.

>711944703
>that's why it's b8
Ummm, yeah, you need to go look up what "bait" means. If you mean to imply op was being sarcastic, you failed. He clearly isn't and believes this as evidenced by his numerous posts. Not everything is b8 m8. Oh, and you actually are retarded to call them "trumptards". How sore your anus must be.

There was ne incident when a number f them did not vote as instructed -- the candidate had died in the interim. But you are correct, Faithless Electors have never swung an election.

If a miracle occurred and the Congress had to decide, they would be limited to choosing from among the top three electoral vote getters -- Trump and Hillary . The vote would be with each state getting one vote. With the GOP controlling most states, it would be the same result we have now.

Problems with your first two sentences:

1. Hillary Clinton also has connections with Russia. Look into the uranium mine...

2. Hillary Clinton has also used divisive rhetoric -- consider that time in the 90s when she called inner-city black people "super predators." She also believed, until 2013, that marriage was for heterosexuals only.

3. Winning the popular vote is not a requirement to become President. The Electoral College exists so that We The People do not have the ability to directly elect our Presidents. The Founding Fathers never wanted the so-called "rabble" to vote.

4. Wikileaks is nonpartisan. It isn't the fault of Wikileaks that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt cunt. Sure, Donald is also corrupt but his corruption in government is entirely indirect.

5. You could have elected Jill Stein as your first female President but you felt as though you were above third party.

6. >Electronic warfare
kekekekekekekekekeke

7. OP is probably a neoliberal and is holding the Left back.

yeah actually I got my fucking shit together and started actually working. taking minimum at first and moving up till I was able to buy my own Buissness.

I agree with most of that -- but if you think Hilldog would not accept if offered, you are deluded.

This

more like this

mmhmm... and that's why you're on Sup Forums in the middle of the day shitposting and gloating like a 6 yr-old about how you won the election. Your "business" probably needs your attention, dumbass. Go back to work mopping the bathroom before your boss catches you and you get fired again.

GROW UP an accept the fact that the evil bitch Hillary lost. She deserves to be in prison not the president. No one deserves to be president, you have to earn that privledge.

What the fuck are you even talking about with they can pass on Trump... Mike Pence would become President? Other than laws that say electors from certain states re bound to vote for the candidate chosen by that state -- either Trump or Clinton, not Pence, there is nothing that dictates who else they might vote for if they decided to "go rogue."

you're right I should be making more. trying to buy a boat in 6 months. evening gents.

I bet you complain when your basketball team loses by points even though they made more shots too. The election isn't decided by popular vote, that's not the way the game is played. It's decided by the states votes and the people only get to decide how their state votes. You lost. Get over it and move on with your life.

Just do me a favor real quick. Go to /pol and search for the pizza gate thread. Or you could just google it if you don't wanna go to /pol. Watch some videos. Then come back here and tell me if you still think trumps the one who's fucked.

duh

Citation requested This is always alleged, there is seldom much if any evidence.

Having lived through every free election since jimmy carter: you are utter shit.

It's both. He won, under the rules that control how elections work in this country, rues that both candidates knew going in. If you don't understand the rules, that's your problem. If Hillary supporters don't understand the rules, that's their problem.

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

hillary is probably a felon and no one is getting backtraced for proudly touting this. there have been a lot of americans who have spent decades getting sick of her bull shit. you are trolling op but hillary trolled herself and i will be enjoying the fuck out of seeing her go to prison

Brilliant. Johnson's Uno cards are icing on the cake.

we should just put america in prison. all of every body, me to. then we can have undocumented migrant workers work as the guards.

Yeah we would've been protesting an actual rigged election. Those faggots are protesting our legal and legit methods.

Maybe if they spent less time rioting and more researching, they might realize that they voted against someone just because one of their idiot friends shared some made up bullshit on fb.

The UK are still paying for the mess Thatcher left and Germany are paying for Merkel now.

Don't do it Murica

>No there isn't stop telling me I'm wrong.
The liberal defense.

Keep dreaming, cocksucker