How does one ask out a girl if he's not completely sure she feels the same way?

How does one ask out a girl if he's not completely sure she feels the same way?

by being a big strong man and fucking her and dealing with whatever response shes got.

doin that will help you either plant the seeds of lust in her brain or show this girl youre interested and slightly alpha,, ps; those are things you want

If ur in highschool u should probably do highschool approach or people will see u as retarded

or u can be blunt and just ask if she wanna hang out its probbalby best

if u older and u think like this u are retard just go to girl say hey want date lol?

Here's a reply she gave me for just asking what she's up to. Does she want the d? That's a lot of 'x''s.

Good life advice. Dont give a shit about anything, especially relationships.

Dude I'm gonna help you, u cant say "hey guys u think she likes me now??? plz help alot of xx".

she does if u think she does, there cant be no hmm mby not.

sometimes we help u but this is obvious goodluck trying talk with her and sex to i wish u best

Do it like a fucking man and do it.

Be bold and self-conscious. Don't make it sound like a big thing, be casual about it.

If you get a "no", be cool about it. Still speak to the girl and after some time suggest it again with some humour, something like: "ok, you didn't like to go for dinner, what about a little coffee then? I know a place that serves the best cheesecake on the planet, it's on me if you agree."

if u dont do this u will only breed anxiety and looser material, we live in roguh world sadly but we are white and the smartest

There isn't any uncertainty.

A woman knows in minutes of meeting you whether she's interested in you or not. If she feigns uncertainty with you, its her way of not so subtly telling you that you're not good enough for her.

uhh yeah man this is real uhhh real manly

who is that in the gif ?

With words

dude u might think, dam thats cringe and not manyl!!!

but when he writes that to a girl it will be better than ur anxious bullshit and fake laughs at her poor jokes

You don't ' ask a girl out ' it's simply not the medieval era anymore.. you get to know here a little bit and in the first few times you'll know if she is down with you or not. Long term can surely devellop but I bet you don't want to wait months for 1 person when there's potentially dozens around you

bump

i just hate the bitch in that gif....sure she has nice tits but fuck my life she looks retarded with those moves

"u dont"

fuck you, you do whats most natural to u faggot, and idiots like u are retarded.

this is primitive and more manly

Fucking picrel
I nofapped all 1 day but... :(((

Totally, it's how adults successfully find mating partners.

I know at your age it's more about fapping into a sock

haha u got him

Roll the dice and take the chance, friendo.
Life is too short to be a pussy.
More so to be asking advice in this den of fools.

OP here we are both 18.

why do you switch between u and you?

she will reply: "you read this trick on Sup Forums, fagit!!"

I realise this but I guess deep down I'm worried of being rejected. I haven't really faced any sort of rejection in my life before.

1 she's not illiterate and 2 has never been on Sup Forums because of rumors.

ahhh no ive been exposed, well time for me to leave

because u are gay

she moves her hips

Ray Mattos

because being an uneducated ape is somehow more effective at being retarded than actually have a respectable conversation.

Faggot prolly knows the differents between 8tracks and 8tubes but still can count on his hands the number of girl who dared to sleep with him.

ah shit I've been roasted better go kill myself

Just ask. If she's a total cunt about it then you know that she's not right anyways. If she rejects you but is kind then oh well, stay friends. If she accepts then you're gravy.

first person in this thread that's not a total beta faggot

Commit suicide. If she kills herself than she felt the same way about you.

Romeo and juliet says I shouldn't do this.

Only reason I even bothered to click on this thread. Thanks.

>I know a place that serves the best cheesecake on the planet

so this is a cringe thread now

Fuck OP, stop being such a fucking chicken shit faggot.

I don't know for sure if I'll get that job, so I won't even apply!

I don't know if I'll make that sale so I won't even approach the customer.

I don't know if she wants to go out with me, so I won't ask her.

Gretzky missed more shots than he made.

Barry Bonds had an average of .370 in his best year. That means more than 60% of the time he went to bat he was struck, flied or was thrown out.

Motherfucking Trump bankrupted 4 companies.

Nixon lost embarrassingly the first time he ran for president.

The answer is this, chickenshit faggot: You're going to fail more often than you succeed. Success is shaking off failure and getting right up there and trying again, having learned from your failure.

In fact, without failure, there is no success.

So get up off your feminine boy pussy and ask this girl out. Expect her to say no. Expect to fail. And wear it proudly, like the successful gentleman you are going to become..

lol, what a deluded fag