Daily reminder that if you're German and you see a French you must call him "daddy"

Daily reminder the True Germans were I1 carriers and that if you're a German and your haplogroup is R1B, then you're a French/Frankish rape baby

BUMP

Have a (you)
Yeah it's real nice to be a true Austrasian Frank, we wuz conquerors and shit
>not so fast Massalia

You did a great job in repopulating Germany, Frankbro'

But there is still room for improvement

If Austrasia isn't part of your country, you're living in a non-country.

let me be your foie gras, Daddy Charlemagne.

Welp our native fertility rates suck, in 100 years that map will read all just A and E

>Welp our native fertility rates suck, in 100 years that map will read all just A and E

Same for us

But perhaps we will win the demographic war against the sandniggers like the Jews(Ashkenazi Ulra Orthodox)

Would need to pull up something like the burgers did with their M*rmons, totally Wahhabi tier but at least they reproduce, gotta give em that, but then even they couldn't halt Murrica now having become Amerindian majority (again)

We have something like that in France, in the form of the Catholic Traditionalists (4+ children), but they're around 100K, thus not numerous enough rite now.

Most French north of Lyon could unironically pass as German.

You guys look like a little bit browner version of us.

French or German?

I'm whiter than most German I know. The French are brown meme is because many French now have Italian or Iberian ancestry, true northern French are as white as Brits,Dutch or germans

>brown meme
It´s not only about skin color, also the hair and eye color makes that impression

>many French now have Italian or Iberian ancestry

THey aren"t but emigrated shitskins

Fair hairs and eyes are not uncommon at all in northern France, my gf for example is blonde with blue eyes and so are many of my friends

Meh, as someone from left of the Rhine, Northern half Frogs and Austro-Bavarians are both equidistant in looks to us I'd say.
In anthroautism terms, the French having more Atlantid and Med, sometime Basque influence, while you have more Dinarid/Pontid (Balkanish) and Gorid (Slavic) ones, which evens out

>This baby face
German for sure

>German for sure
Parisian

True in Northern France

One of my best mate is from Bavaria, he's got typical German facial features ( strong nose and jaw) but he is quite swarthy ( brown hair and eyes and tanned skin from staying outside rock climbing all the time ). While I was in Spain I've been often mistaken for a German even if my eyes are brown and my hairs reddish.

This map looks inaccurate af.

>mfw franks were too weak to defeat spanish muslims and had to rape saxons

we could have been germanic and therefore white

Not so fast Achmedos

gud trollin. those are the theories of a nationalist Pole based on limited medieval samples. the only correlation you could currently (maybe) make with some backing are some of the R1a subclades in Germany being associated with the Slavic expansions

>haploshits