BANNER VOTING

Hi fellow Sup Forumsorts fans

Just wanted to remind every to exercise their patriotic responsibility and make sure to vote in the banner contest for Sup Forums. Be the change you want to see in Sup Forums (banners).

Sup Forums.org/banner-contest/sp

Just gonna bump this a few times

Vote for the horse pls

I entered this contest! The more people vote, the greater the chance someone will vote for one of my entries!

But don't you get banned for posting about the contest? I agree that it's dumb if that happens, but it happened to someone.

Vote for the horse pls

No shilling pls

Unless we all vote for Richard Sherman, which was mine.

voted for casillas/LCIM

simplistic, but it describes how Sup Forums gets BTFO on a regular basis the best

>It's a "vote for my banner" thread

vote for my banner pls

holy shit mine and that other user's hope solo banner is on there.

I refuse to take part in this SCAM.
I made a /n/ banner and ended up being second because the order isn't randomised and the top few banners have a huge fucking advantage. Fucking Jap.

Whata you talking about? The order changes. Yesterday horse banner was in 4th playce, today in first.

Vote for horse banner.

Didn't change for the first few boards. Number of votes was public back then as well.
Top few banners always had the most votes.

whatever. if you don't vote horse we get a shitty banner. better try to prevent it no than crying afterwards.

Bumping again and will be making semiregular posts.

but the horse is a shitty banner

you're right, better go for those handegg/ape hoop banners on which no one besides the amerifats understand the memes they're based on.

Is an horse a athlete is atleast a pan-Sup Forums original.

Janny, my man, could you make this thread a sticky?

please have sex

this thread is for you

pick you are poison

>did utv ever respond
kek how naive

Voted for the 7-1 one. I love watching spics get BTFO