For anyone who was in the thread last night with OP who used this picture. he made an app for rewards like swagbucks...

For anyone who was in the thread last night with OP who used this picture. he made an app for rewards like swagbucks. He e-mailed the people who left dropped their email. but for those who didn't or missed his second post, download the app. shits easy as fuck he wasn't kidding and he paid me already. its 250 points for $1 paypal and I got those 250 points in literally 10 minutes. I think i did like 3 offers.

dropbox /s/ zfo9ciysl1ni45t/Extra%20Cheese.apk?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

downloading! LETS MAKE FAT STACKS!

holy shit this is amazing! just made $20 in under 5 minutes!

Just letting you know though, it's quite buggy. so when you first get it make sure you go to the menu and login first before you complete offers, otherwise your points wont matter, and some offers don't work either. I recommend doing the email ones. those were the ones I did.

I don't feel like making $6/hr...

I doubt that. I don't even think that's possible right now with all the bugs. Maybe $10 in 5 minutes.

I mean, its something for downtime. no one said this needs to be your job lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

>download using andriod phone via direct download
>"download unsuccessful"

Am I doing something wrong?

WWWTFFF just got 60K points, thats fucking $ 240, in a random chest in 10 min or so LOOOOL

I'm not sure man. you could try using your computer and transfering it.

Where abouts in my phone should I put it?

gg post pic

Anywhere, then just access it and install it through your android file manager on your phone. I'm having trouble getting points now though... I think too many people are using it.

AW GGOD I MADE SO MUCH MONEYS IN LIKE SO LITTLE TIME TOO! OH GOD. IM CUMMING EVEYWHERE. OH THANKS OP YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOT

anyone who downloads this shit deserves to get their bank info keylogged and sent to africa

What kind of shitty ad is this

Post proof user, this is too good to be truth

anyone who is spamming and saying 60k points w/e is lying. There's limited offers on the app right now and it would be impossible to aqcuire that much. anyway though, Since this thread was created I did about 8 offers, 5 credited, 3 did not. I was able to get 3 dollars of paypal out of that. waiting on the creator to hit me up with the $$$ Took maybe 20 minutes which isn't too bad. I think this shit has potential just needs some work.

bot is bot

I make BIG MONEY$$$$
SIGN IN NOW FOR BIG CAHS$$$$
LEGIT CASH FAST$$$$

LETS MAKE FAT BANK NOW$$$$

That's my point, if it's too good there's no need to lie.
Like some smart person said.
"if i catch you in a lie how can you expect me to trust you everytime you speak?"

exactly, but give it a try. my brother did it too but he doesn't get rewarded at all.. might be phone model might be something else. who knows.

/thread

I make BIG MONEY$$$$
SIGN IN NOW FOR BIG CAHS$$$$
LEGIT CASH FAST$$$$

LETS MAKE FAT BANK NOW$$$$

Bruh, anyone who wants easy points do the fucking Iphone one. its an email submit and then you follow the steps. 160 points for about 3 min.

10 min = 1 $
60 min = 1h
1h = 6$

less then minimum wage

still nice to be able to make SOMETHING from it.

>$6/hr
lol, and I'm assuming that's a very generous estimate.

stop shilling, op and friends.

in his last post he mentioned how this is the test run and he plans to once the app is out of beta decrease points per prize, so Im sticking around. ontop of my job, i could use the extra beer-money

>not enabling the blue tick-box in the corner

You faggots realise that it turns auto pilot on and does the work for you?

so even still 5$ an hour for doing nothin?

downloading! LETS MAKE FAT STACKS!

This
MAKE BIG CHAS WITH THIS APP!!!$$$

>anyone who downloads this shit deserves to get their bank info keylogged and sent to africa

truth

This thread is fake

Seems totally legit