What is her problem?

what is her problem?

She acts like she's a good person but she's actually trash and broken, Charlie actually deserves better, or maybe they DO deserve each other.

She isn't attracted to someone. No matter how much you can be in love with someone, sometimes they don't want you back. They just happened to make her an asshole throughout the series.

I feel so bad for Charlie all the time. She thinks she's such hot shit.

she fucks everyone else. at this point it's just her being a bitch. It's not like she has reservations about slutting around

They made her into an asshole, but for the most part anyone who hates her is just projecting.

women shouldn't have a say in who they fuck

She has low self esteem but Charlie manages to still be too repulsive to her. The joke is that he is madly in love with her despite the fact that she's so fucked up that she would sleep with Frank to make Dennis jealous.

The fat man said, despondently

I would do Charlie.
I get that sweet, emotional idiot vibe. I think he would clean up okay.

I guess on the inside, she's worse off than he is

I agree. Letting them fuck who they want isn't as damaging as letting them vote though.
t. legbeard

The point isn't that he "could" clean up - he opts to swim around in the sewer and eat cat food and cheese. His underwear is mummified.

She's a lonely character with no friends, arguably one of the more pathetic characters in the show. The fact the gang never even bothers to know her name is funny but also too cruel

she's being poisoned

still more fuckable than Frank.
I mean... Jesus

fat faggot spotted

By her constituents?

still, her resurgence in the series is pointless.

I guess like the rest of the plot

Dennis won't plow her silly

Charlie was slowly poisoning her, right? then when Frank tried to do it he messed up and used too much.

fat faggot spotted

fat faggot spotted

She genuinely needs a good dicking