I rolled my first joint. How bad is it? Be rough

I rolled my first joint. How bad is it? Be rough
pic related

Tiny.

That shit small as hell but other than that it looks fine

too short, but a good first joint, would recommend to roll it first, then put in the weed

It doesn't look bad, I've seen worse. You also have the hands of a gay

too loose, but better than most peoples first attempt

Better than I can do OP. I can roll a mean blunt but joints are my downfall. Have you considered the pre-rolled cones?

Looks good to me, I smoke every now and then but I find rolling really hard.

The tip should be tiny!

Doesn't look like the weed was well ground.
You didn't use centrifugal force to compress it and remove air from the mix. (grab it by the other tip and shake, then re tighten).
Small.
Paper is loose
4/10 wouldn't let you roll joints if we were friends.

great for a first roll. but i bet this isnt your first actual role, just the first one you're gona light.

practice, practice, practice

Too girly for me. I need to maintain my rough and cool character

My first was definitely much worse man. Keep at it, i learned by using some shit weed and buying a pack of cheap papers. Rolled through the whole pack and eventually got my form down. Moved onto raw organic hemp and haven't had a bad joint since. Except when i was on acid trying to roll, that was bad. Shit was like calculus.

How would you know? Maybe because the same kind of hand are the ones that fist your asshole day and night?

It is, but it took me 15 min and a youtube tutorial so yeah...

:O

Recently I've rolled similar joint as OP and tried to smoke it for the first time. I didn't feel anything AT ALL.

Well its not bad man! Needs practice ofcourse, but quite nice! I see people crying about how tiny it is, but it depends on the weed ofcourse, most american weed is so shitty that they have big joints with weed only, dutch joints need to be mixed with tobacco, because its strong, so yeah.

tutorials can be helpful but honestly it's really a "feel" thing. I watched numerous tutorials, all with different methods and tricks. It only started to feel right when i got my own method down that worked.

Either you didn't inhale, or you got ripped off.

Also when i smoke it i didn't get high and my throat hurt, I think i don't know how to smoke or maybe I'm too much of a male for a simple joint

>i didn't get high and my throat hurt
It wasn't weed.

I didn't get high the first few times I've tried it.

Yeah this strain is called Amnesia Haze. Heard it's quite good

make sure you're inhaling correctly. Sounds like retarded advice but it's extremely common for people to "not get high their first time" simply because they don't have an experienced smoker helping them. Deep inhale, hold for a few seconds, deep exhale. Keep cold water/soda handy.

I feel you man i thikk I don't know how to hit it. Also it tastes fucking bad... I thought it would taste like it smells but it just doesn't

Yeah its nice, got some amnesia here aswell, dutch grown.

First time smoking id imagine some throat discomfort. You have to inhale and holding in the smoke a couple seconds.

Might not have gotten high because that joint is pretty small/mediocre bud. Decent roll tho fam

I take bong rips on a daily, because of my tolerance a joint just has a mild effect.

All tiny and all! It's the cutest joint ever!

With good weed you get defnietly high..

>weepes about how a little smoke hurt his throat
>I'm too much of a male
Wouldn't be too sure about that, son

Chill as fuck fam, you prolly really like Fight Club and Drive

Damn fuckboy take it easy. It's a joke. Take a toke. Hit me up. Bring your dad. Bring your mom. Maybe they will fuck...

First time smoking?
If not idk what to tell ya there.
Dont listen to these other scrubs about the roll though, thats a great start for a first joint.
The crutch at the end is what alot of people dont use and it makes all the difference, you got a good slight cone going on and its well sized for a personal joint. My only recommendation is use the flat back end of a pen to pack the joint down from the end, cause it can be very hard to roll a tight cone without packing it, cause its fits so much more weed afterwards.

Yeah exactly

>get's accused of being the litlle bitch he is
>I-it was just a joke! haha!

great- after that post everyone knows you're about 15 years old

God you must really have low self steem or something to project your own insecurities in other people like that... 9/cringe would visit psychologist

I'm no 15 year old I'm proffesional rapper

Its small, but it will do. Im sure you hear this a lot, faggot

>triggered
>Y-you!
What hurts more- the smoke of your itty bitty joint in your vulnerable throat, or that someone tells you how much of a wuss you are?

Never saw Fight Club cause I had it spoiled for me. Haven't seen Drive but the soundtrack is pretty good.

Very professional of you to mispell professional... is that you kanye?

I never cared how my joints look, and they smoke just fine.

Haha- a professional rapper, eh?
Then i reall HOPE you are 15. Everything else would be even more embarrassing.

it looks tiny and a little loose but it's ok

you could try to untwist the top and make the cone shape, put more weed in it and push it down with a pencil and then retwist it

Read the comments before you post.

resembles your penis.

nah

noice

too small too loose, but its fine

Use for inspiration OP