I am going to tell you a fact. Try not to get too triggered

I am going to tell you a fact. Try not to get too triggered.

White women are not satisfied with white penis.

Dont get triggered, dont hate me, dont fill your hearts with rage. It's true.

You can look up videos to see Im not lying. Im going to dispel the "5inches is enough" MYTH.

When women are asked how much is enough, you will notice 2 mistakes. First off, they will give a number but when shown a ruler, they will point to a bigger number. For instance, they may say 5 inches but when shown a ruler, they see that they meant 7.5 inches(a number unreachable by white men). Secondly, when women give a number, they underestimate it. Why? Because they do not account for the inches that guys cant get in. Theres a bit of wang that just cant make it in a vagina unless you are having sex in uncomfortable positions. When a woman says 5 inches, she means 5 inches inside of her (7 inch dick) not 5 inches total.

QED White men are not big enough for white women.

2/10 weak troll

That's nice.

White women can go die.

Nice try there buddy, we can sniff you out. We know that you are a fat autistic weeaboo like all the rest of us.

They need to make choice if they want a normal family or a single mother with a monkey who will probably do what his father did or if its a she become a crack whore

itt triggered whitebois who cant refute op. stay mad whitebois we takin ur women

I only fuck Thai ladyboys and women I hate anyways

TRIGGERED

Never believe these threads

Even if it is true any self respecting woman won't go near a nigger

Plastic dick nigs

According to you. A man with a small penis. Who cares what you think

You try to debunk by posting chiseled black men?

I'm sure they have better bodies than you.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

You're not a very good troll OP.

thin as fuck whiteboi

ITT: mad blackboys

Gayfag here. Ive been with 2 nignogs cause tequila happened.

Im pretty big, around 9" or so. Both of the black dudes i were with were around 5-6. So no. Its not true. BBC is rare... now white dudes and hispanics... jesus christ..... good times.

>7.5 inches(a number unreachable by white men)

The largest dick in the world belongs to a white guy.

Nice try faggot.

Kay. I'll just keep stealing all the Asian women, then. They look better longer.

thats why i fuck boyzzz

>mfw have 7" and white but I don't go for white chicks

I'm white and my dick is 7.1 inches (18cm)

White Guy, 21 Cm Dick Here.
You Small Dick Insecure Retards spamming /b With Black Dicks Are pathetic

Thats why i love thai women

Too bad it's money that chicks want. Pleasing a woman is pretty much on the bottom of my to do list. As long as I can get hot chicks into bed, I really don't give a fuck if they like it or not.

Its called bluepill

>7.5 inches(a number unreachable by white men)
>Kek'd.
Well played. Scaring off the smalldick virgins means more grills for the the rest of us.

Mate i know what you meean got to love these hispanics. My first was one. He was 30 I was 16. He fucked me like he could go to jail for it

Blam bitches

It actually has very little to do with the penis and more to do with the race.
Sometimes dating sociopaths gets annoying.