Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCGpwysHWJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steelers > Cards > Raiders >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolphins

>pats only changing pants and red on the shoulder

When does this homosexual padded fagball end?

Why are there so many teams

February

So many nigs

Where is the diversity?

Nigger Football League

That would be Ligue 1 2bh

Why aren't SJW and feminists outraged about the lack of diversity in the NFL?

It's ok when whites and Asians are underrepresented.

Literally racism. I wonder if the SJW and feminists are aware of how racist they are towards whites.

Burger King Leningrad

These are fucking amazing

>Google 'lack of diversity in the NBA'
>all results about lack of diversity among coaches and owners
>not a single article complaining about the fact that the league is nearly 75% black

So I guess the logic is that the less white the more diverse?

Every single one is atrocious

why are they walking towards the camera?

>Nike

Precisely f a m.
If its not white its right.

>dat seahawks jersey

They don't care and we aren't allowed to be upset or it is racist.

Nuh-uh. Didn't you know that it is literally impossibru for a "person of color" to be racist? That's why our taxpayers' dollars go towards funding programs that benefit everyone else but yourself, and that it is just a small price to pay for merely existing as a >FUCKING WHITE MALE and all of the microaggressions that entails on a daily basis.

Literally white power Ranger the uniform, which is sweet

>person of color is acceptable
>colored person is offensive

wew lad when do I fall off this wild ride and kill myself?

NAACP

>National
>Association for the
>Advancement of
>COLORED
>People

wtf i hate PoC now

They're all 190cm and taller.

>bridgewater already out
how will the other die?

Dubs for police brutality

That is totally unacceptable! It's COLOURED!

Quatar Saint-Germain

>nfl not even trying to hide the fact that the chiefs all-red is the inspiration for color rush

I'm surprised at this point the NFL's greed doesn't have them selling the pants as well so that us good goys can go out and buy those too and become full kit wankers like our yuro pals do.

cause there's more than 5 territoriesin this country.
Shouldnt you be kangaroo wrangling?

Gronk got the hamstring too

These are just as bad as the monocolor uniforms for the national teams over the summer.

Who ever is designing these for Nike needs to get shot.

At least they didn't touch (muh) burrs jerseys too much

I'm slowly coming round to the idea that gridiron football is a legitimate sport but this photo is gayer than all fuck.

Who is the team that has an intensely smug bird as its logo? Is that NFL?

Bill Belichick and Angry Bald Belichick have the same colors. Is the NFL doing this on purpose?

You'll have to get used to it, I guess. Promotional material is cringey as fuck.

However, nothing is worse than this new Sunday Night Football song and the video that goes along with it. Yeeeeeeesh.

My sweet goy.. I mean American. What ever are you talking about? We would never do such a thing.

Color rush is a disease

Baltimore Orioles of MLB probably

Although this Hokies logo is smuk

Hmm I dunno, just looks like a turkey with a quiet air of confidence about him.

I'm tempted to pick a handegg team for meming purposes, who has the dankest logo?

Arizona Cardinals?

I seriously think the Jews have been mulling that idea around, but the "average American" male just isn't gay enough to wear those pants in a social setting unironically. They can test market the Bay Area and Seattle, but I think their agenda is still a couple years off from having them shill us officially licensed team pants.

Raiders

Steelers have a cool logo but shit tier fans

Arizona Cardinals kinda have a cool logo and chill fans.

College football has more dankness when it comes to logos. NFL ones are boring as shit.

Wouldn't watching schoolchildren make me a paedophile though? That is a seedy side of American culture I'm not happy to be involved in.

Why do they walk towards the camera?

Raiders logo is GOAT, all fandom and bias aside.

>I'm a gnats fan for reference

They are adults, not children. Just amateur level.

I wouldn't recommend watching it much as you probably want to watch the most skilled play. However, you guys might enjoy the fact that millions of Americans love college sports, because it has a definite community aspect to it and we have historic rivalries with other in-state and out-of-state schools.

Who is this guy again?

I really like the Browns' uniforms actually

I actually support my local non league football club (7th tier of English football) so a lack of quality isn't much of an issue, so long as it's still entertaining.

>Yes, yes buy more jerseys goy-erm valued fans

Wait, what's the new one? It can't be worse than Carrie Underwood

>Sunday Night Football Song

Is it available to buy on iTunes?

My team was great like 60 years ago, became really shit for a while and are good again. Michigan and Ohio State are the two big teams in the conference, but we have been putting a rift in their dominance the past 5-6 years.

This year is an enigma. Not sure what to make of it, but we should be able to compete. Not sure if we can win the B1G again, but I think we are better than what the Furman game showed us.

As for general cfb, there are a lot of teams that play different styles. Oregon, Baylor and UCF play high tempo meme styles that score like 50-60 points but they play shit defense usually. My team, MSU, plays more of a pro style, run heavy offense.

What do you look for when watching? High scoring and no defense, staunch defense but meh offense, mix of the two?

>Giants
>White jersey

College ball is alright unless its a fucking blow out.

Its a good hold over till Sunday plus you get to see meme trick plays

Soccer runs year round, sorry m8

>helmet has a different color than jersey
>pants have a color that other team has as pants/jersey

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best on principle (color rush):
Ravens, Vikings, Dolphins, Jaguars, Rams, Redskins, Jets, Panthers, Bills and Falcons

Elegant, good looking but lack of color rush:
Saints, Steelers, Lions, Raiders, Giants and Bengals

Boring design, little details, but good effort:
Chargers, Bucs, Browns, Broncos, 49ers, Eagles, and Patriots

It's fucking nothing:
Colts, Texans, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Titans and Cowboys

Overdone:
Seahawks and Cardinals

Snappy comeback!

why are black people physically stronger than whites? They dominate in all physic sports.
Whites only dominate in rich boring cunts sport like polo or some shit like that.

>spandex

AYOOO DAYUMM

how can divegrass manage to be gayer than a sport played in spandex?

classic

because divegrass was invented in mexico, right? how many gold medals? how many world cups?

Most of these are literally trash

I love it, it's just a throwback to these uniforms.

Gold medal for soccer is a mickey mouse award :)

better than fake texas :^)

PER CAPITA, cuck beaner.

1/10000000000000000 is still better than 0/100000000

>chilean education

this a billion times

>122,3 millions of people = O GOLD MEDALS
HAHAHA and you are happy of that

/MEDIOCRE

Well done chap, jolly good

kek

Niners kit doesn't even fit their team colors.

So, it is shitty

>Implying white people are athletic

Probably. And the media is slurping it up. Just jewgle "Sunday Night Football Song 2016" and see for yourself.

>I'm surprised the media isn't criticizing it for having a white singer. This is how far we have fallen.

Niners' uniform easily the best here.

Notable mentions: Jags, Browns, Steelers.

Disgusting: Seattle.

ACTION GREEN
C
T
I
O
N

G
R
E
E
N

Yeah, there's a new one...and it still uses Carrie Underwood. It's fucking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCGpwysHWJE

Your tax dollars pay the police too, which oppress black people

better than 0 medals m8, you're not even good enough to be argentina's shadow

Now THAT is worth every penny.

Love the Chargers one. I'd buy a jersey if there were any recent additions to the team worth getting a jersey of.