>After ten minutes of holding, the pain hits
>Take two steps towards the toilet
>Shit your pants with gallons of diarrhea
>Close your eyes, and wish it would stop
>The diarrhea keeps on coming
>Living room floor is ruined
>Too scared to open eyes
>Wiggle yourself to the shower
And that was the last time I ever hold my shit in.

I did this when I was a kid. I sat on the floor for hours and pushed the turd out until the floor stopped it from going any further.
I think I mostly did it because I didn't want to go to the toilet, but the pressure also was too strong to ignore it.

Never seen that, post pls, am intrigued.

I did this all the time when I was young. I shit my pants all the fucking time until I was 12

>Not having the anal muscular strength to keep it held in.

SMH

sounds like you like sensation of a dick in your ass.

I would hold it for hours, though. Never understood then or now why I did it.Embarrassed and disgusted but kept doing it and doing it

Why, yes, in fact that's the reason I bought a large dragon dildo.

Not that you'd believe me, but I've never had anything in my ass other than turds.

It's not my fucking fault that the male G-spot is behind the anal cavity or some shit.

Fucking sue me.

Holy shit Sup Forums I'm literally doing this as we speak, done it as far back as I can remember and thought I was alone

Did this but not on purpose. Had to take a huge shit and went in and sat on the toilet. Really pushed but could only get a little out before it slipped back in. It actually felt pretty good.

Kept pushing it out, getting it a little further each time but then the monster would slip back in, much to my pleasure.

I finally got some vaseline and lubed my ass and tried a few more times, each time I could get a little further before the thing sipped back in. I have to admit I loved how it felt.

Finally I just gave one more push after another dose of vaseline and the turd finally escaped. it was like taking a 12 inch cock in and out of me.

Fag

ITT: faggots literally shit-fucking themselves.

Fag

fag.

NO U!

I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I?

Fag