What's a good "creepy" movie to watch? Not scary, but like really creepy

What's a good "creepy" movie to watch? Not scary, but like really creepy.
What I mean is I'm looking for a movie that is like the vhs film that they watch in The Ring that causes death, and not The Ring movie itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQLQkG64IKU
vimeo.com/9830042
youtube.com/watch?v=BIKYF07Y4kA
imdb.com/title/tt0101420/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJ8dnEF3Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=TvTqBkX7K90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evil dead

The first Silent Hill, maybe.

Inland Empire

The Human Centipede trilogy.

>Venezuelan prisoner eats own fingers with ambiguity

Game of Thrones

I want to cum on her teeth so badly.

Fuck off she's mine.

>What's a good "creepy" movie to watch?
Anything starring her

is that root from poi?

well there's a pretty gud recent movie about a creep, can't remember the name tho

who is this endearingly goofy qt?

>she will never tell you what a forward young man you are and lighty touch your chest

For realsies

She looks like someone who would only communicate through farts

kristen schaal.

>looked this up

on seconds thoughts maybe not

shit taste

shit taste

shit taste

shit taste

shit taste

shit taste

ship paste

>filename
More like Jewwy

shit taste

Hilariously enough, she is NOT jewish.

how is that "hilariously enough"?

I can't explain it to a robot.

Is this a dank new memay or just one sad user?

i don't get it

the grifter tbqhf

the vvitch

10 Cloverfield Lane. Just came out. John Goodman in it. Ending is sick

the 4th kind or signs is my vote

Lake Mungo

good, but pushing it

good, but pretty intense

I don't know specifically what OP wants, so I'm gonna post my comfy horror movie. Don't ask me why I find it comfy, I just do.

V/H/S

the closest thing you're gonna find is probably like fringe youtube horror which /x/ can help you out with. any commercially made movie is gonna have commercial interests in mind even shit like Rec or VHS which is pretty good but not truly 'creepy' in that its set up like a movie. You would like early Marble Hornets. later seasons where there's more talking and exposition it gets pretty lame. There's shit on the internet that even as a horror movie fan I won't watch. you can find it

youtube.com/watch?v=KQLQkG64IKU

How is this creepy.

vimeo.com/9830042

psh, Southbound

Fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are anonymous

Session 9

>Sup Forums
>good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=BIKYF07Y4kA

I believe the movie in The Ring was inspired by this

Kill List

Any of Cronenberg's horror films.

>Don't ask me why I find it comfy, I just do
probably because it puts you to sleep

>Ending is sick
You mean the ending is shit. That was the stupidest bullshit way to end that movie, I'm not talking about the existence of an actual alien threat, that's fine but to have the lead woman destroy a alien craft with a bottle of alcohol and a lighter? That was the corniest, cliche, idiot action movie horseshit they could have stuck into that otherwise great movie.

John Goodman was amazing.

Good point. I put it on when I'm sick in bed. It's my Princess Bride.

Begotten

imdb.com/title/tt0101420/

urgh. utter garbage. don't waste your time OP, it's thoroughly unwatchable.

>girl at uni who looks like a younger, more attractive kristen schaal
>likes good music and actually talked to me once about my Twin Peaks t-shirt
>might have a bf but too beta to find out
HELP

Yeah what the absolute fuck was with that

Man that was some interesting stuff. I'd argue that it it worth the watch

Tesis

shit taste

tit shaste

this movie fucking sucked, I dont know why some people act like it's so scary
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJ8dnEF3Cw

shit taste

Candle Cove

>There's shit on the internet that even as a horror movie fan I won't watch. you can find it
What is it?

I have a serious-yet-meme answer to the OP: Eraserhead.

Eraserhead was EXPRESSLY DESIGNED AS A FILM, TOP-TO-BOTTOM, to be creepy, yet beautiful at the same time. Lynch set the whole thing up that way, sometimes with some humor about it.

For example, when Henry walks into Mary's parents' house and there's the loud suckling dogs in the corner and all the awkward silence, etc? Why? The point is to build a scene that is almost funny in how weird and uncomfortable it is. The angry mother, about to spill her news, tends the grandmother in the back, going through the motions, before rejoining the front parlor for the body of the scene. And Lynch succeeds in this atmosphere, and he does it better here, in my view, then in his other films that I've seen (not all, but over half).

Eraserhead is seriously great at what the OP claims to be shooting for: creepy without being full-on scary all the time.

>What I mean is I'm looking for a movie that is like the vhs film that they watch in The Ring that causes death, and not The Ring movie itself.

Begotten

creepy pasta is trash and you should seriously consider asphyxiating yourself if you enjoy it

Not really. Creepy pasta is actually the only thing that scares me anymore. No scary movie that Sup Forums suggests me can scare me anymore, only creepy pasta videos. There are both good and bad creepy pastas though, so you might've only seen the bad ones.

this

>
>V/H/S

vhs is so bad. I watched it alone and rolled my eyes the whole time. I watched it with friends and we all were cracking up at how hilariously bad it it. good party movie though, made for some good jokes.

HARRIBLE movie though

>friends
>party
Stop lying, user.

holy shit why do people keep recommending this steaming pile of garbage?

it's an interesting premise but the execution is deeply flawed. it's bearable only as a study. Definitely not a movie to sit down and enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvTqBkX7K90

>mfw I was one of his "intense crushes"

lol this isn't r9k friendo

hey it's what the OP asked for
the videotape in The Ring isn't exactly kino

I bet you aren't even a virgin you fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

Is it pure horse shit?
Yeah sure, but still, watching it alone at 2 a.m. can be quite an unnerving experience.