My mom just threw a knife to my face. No kidding, that shit just really happened. AMA

My mom just threw a knife to my face. No kidding, that shit just really happened. AMA...

That wasn't very knife of her.

You've made me kek. Thank you

this is why your daddy isn't around

The prick saw the whole shit and didn't care. he's the most apathic person I know

Why tho

Throw one back

She has issues. Was raised ina an abusive family. Became abusive to their sons as well. Also being a massive bitch helps

didn't though of that

Are you like 30 or something

No, Why?

Did you brushed you teeth today?

'your

r u ok?

What's your age? I'm wondering if she's mad at you for living with her for too long.

yes

Kevin?

Yes, Thank you. Fortunatly she missed

Did it happend first time?

mom?

since August. Where I'm from we're experiencing a lot of issues concerning employement

oh, and 26

Not Kevin
Kevin spells Mom, Mum.

>unfortunatly

Fixed that for you

Not the first time she threw stuff or put me in dangerous harm, but knife yes, it's a first

thank you

Don't jack off at dinner

Sure thing spelling gets the best of us

Were you angry in the situation?

How do magnets work?

I think she just doesn't want you to live with her, you should just avoid her and spend time with your dad. Try to make him grow a pair

Yes I was. I actually didn't say anything. Just show that I was tired with all the yelling. That's why she lost her shit and threw the knife at me

they're no sepperated

*not

so she just randomly throws a knife at you? you should just randomly rape her for fun

Yeah, hang out with your dad without your mom. Go do manly things

kek
OP, why did she do it? Are you ok? And how old are you?

I may misinterpreted your post. My dad barely talks and he's waaay to apathic to change or do anything. Believe me

All he does is work and watching TV in silence. Not much fun

Why she throw the knife though?

Do you think she regrets it?

U mean Apathetic? Are you American?

26, and ok thank you. And she threw that because she saw in my expression that I was tired of all her yelling

underrated comment
kek

Yes, Apathetic. No, I'm not stupid. I'm portuguese btw, english is not my native language. that's all

too ugly

Top kek

Pedro?

Where from? I hear people up north are very violent and down south are lazy drunks.

Did she make any cutting remarks? She seems sharp enough to have. Sorry, didn't mean to be edgy.

Make it your mission to make him fun again. Go hiking

Not quite. Northern people, like myself, are known to be assertive, not violent per se. In the south people are known to be either lazy or pretentious. depends on the location

Try again. I'm sure you can do better

Get a job

We actually went hiking this summer. He didn't spoke a word for one hour. couldn't get him to bond

Sorry I'm a bit dull, should have stuck to the point.

That's what I do everyday. Contact company's to hire me and make me leave this hellhole

That's more like it. Well Done! :)

I meant try

I feel for you. My mom tried to run me over with a steamroller once.

Mum?

cheer up bro, it's not the end

Well. And least you'd be thinner without a diet

>mods face when you're underageq

Thank you! have a cookie

Mom?

That shit blows OP. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Thanks. Have a cinnamon bun

How's school going?

Beaner detected

I've graduated. Still saving money for a MD.