West of House

West of House

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

There is a small mailbox here.

open mailbox

Opening the small mailbox reveals a leaflet.

read leaflet

take leaflet

(Taken)
"WELCOME TO ZORK!

ZORK is a game of adventure, danger, and low cunning. In it you will explore some of the most amazing territory ever seen by mortals. No computer should be without one!"

walk east

The door is boarded and you can't remove the boards.

check pockets

walk south

I don't know the word "check".

South of House
You are facing the south side of a white house. There is no door here, and all the windows are boarded.

upgrade AI

I don't know the word "upgrade".

walk north

North of House
You are facing the north side of a white house. There is no door here, and all the windows are boarded up. To the north a narrow path winds through the trees.

go north

Forest Path
This is a path winding through a dimly lit forest. The path heads north-south here. One particularly large tree with some low branches stands at the edge of the path.

climb tree

Up a Tree
You are about 10 feet above the ground nestled among some large branches. The nearest branch above you is above your reach.
Beside you on the branch is a small bird's nest.
In the bird's nest is a large egg encrusted with precious jewels, apparently scavenged by a childless songbird. The egg is covered with fine gold inlay, and ornamented in lapis lazuli and mother-of-pearl. Unlike most eggs, this one is hinged and closed with a delicate looking clasp. The egg appears extremely fragile.

take egg

Taken.

climb down tree

Forest Path

open egg

You have neither the tools nor the expertise.
You hear in the distance the chirping of a song bird.

look around

Forest Path
This is a path winding through a dimly lit forest. The path heads north-south here. One particularly large tree with some low branches stands at the edge of the path.

go north-south

I don't know the word "north-south".

north

Clearing
You are in a clearing, with a forest surrounding you on all sides. A path leads south.
On the ground is a pile of leaves.

jump into the pile

Very good. Now you can go to the second grade.

examine leaves

There's nothing special about the pile of leaves.

take leaves

In disturbing the pile of leaves, a grating is revealed.
Taken.

open grate

inventory

The grating is locked.

You are carrying:
A pile of leaves
A jewel-encrusted egg
A leaflet

go south

Forest Path

south

North of House

look

North of House
You are facing the north side of a white house. There is no door here, and all the windows are boarded up. To the north a narrow path winds through the trees.

throw egg at ground

Your rather indelicate handling of the egg has caused it some damage, although you have succeeded in opening it. There is a golden clockwork canary nestled in the egg. It seems to have recently had a bad experience. The mountings for its jewel-like eyes are empty, and its silver beak is crumpled. Through a cracked crystal window below its left wing you can see the remains of intricate machinery. It is not clear what result winding it would have, as the mainspring seems sprung.

wind canary

There is an unpleasant grinding noise from inside the canary.

fuck i suck at this

south

The windows are all boarded.

remove boards

lick windows

The boards are securely fastened.

I don't know the word "lick".

break boards with chuck norris

open your mouth and touch the window with your tongue and move your head in an up- and downward fashion.

You used the word "chuck" in a way that I don't understand.

break boards with fist

I don't know the word "your".

I don't know the word "fist".

eat leaves

I don't think that the pile of leaves would agree with you.

quit

Your score is 5 (total of 350 points), in 29 moves.
This gives you the rank of Beginner.
Do you wish to leave the game? (Y is affirmative):

you dumb motherfucker!

N

Ok.

Shit Zork is online again... and I had to sleep again...
Somebody already climbed in the house thru the window?

How the fuck do you get into the window??

One of them is a bit open.. Go back to the house and inspect the windows

look

North of House
There is a somewhat ruined egg here.
There is a golden clockwork canary nestled in the egg. It seems to have recently had a bad experience. The mountings for its jewel-like eyes are empty, and its silver beak is crumpled. Through a cracked crystal window below its left wing you can see the remains of intricate machinery. It is not clear what result winding it would have, as the mainspring seems sprung.

Take canary

West

Taken.

West of House
There is a small mailbox here.

Look house

That sentence isn't one I recognize.

Go to house