What would you do on purge night?

What would you do on purge night?

Rape 12yo girls and murder my enemies.

Band together with the countless individuals who think like I do, and defend ourselves throughout the night. Keep what spoils land at our doorstep and divide it amongst each other.

No guarantee for survival... but some of us are normie enough to know what happens to the lone idiot who decides he's going to rape and pillage with everyone else who has let their inhibitions loose.

Drink a little too much and stand in public with my bottle of beer and be a little loud.

Ha. Take that!

^

Defend house in horse mask and tank top. Not a big deal

That shit's crazy

Go on vacation.

Alternatively live near the woods and just go camping for the night

Alternatively learn to fly and buy a prop plane with a shit ton of fuel to fly around for the night.

Alternatively just find a manhole cover, climb down there, and hide for 12 hours.

soooo....more 12 year old girls?

Walk into a police station smoking a fat blunt.

>soooo....
You type like one. Wanna fuck, brainless little girl?

Okay, mister.

Tons of fraud and stealing. No dumb shit like murder. Also hide in nice houses a week before with a backpack. Wait til purge night kill the family and forge the deed over to me. Stage a break in after they are dead to make it look like it all happened that night. Sell house, profit. Leave America because its shit.

I would steal a balloon

I'd probably go to some park and hide in a bush to get adrenaline kicks from people with bloody axes walking past me

I'd say mean words

I found it, hid under a box for you to get down there and have fun with you for 12 hours. And i wouldnt kill you, i'd make you beg me to kill you. Gosh i want a purge to happen

Check em

Rape and more rape then some murder then more rape

I would still call you a faggot OP.

Psychopath detected

Play Moonman really fucking loud and shoot every nigger outside

Newfag

Monster.

I'd kill all the nignogs I could find

Stand outside with a sign that says "PLEASE, FUCKING END MY PAIN" and wait for someone to kill me.

I'd discharge a firearm inside city limits.

Steal shit kill people and also smoking a fat blunt in a police station

Hide and look up some CP

Tax evasion.
That's it.

I'd kill you bro

Have a wank then go to bed

Probably just get some friends that also own guns together and just hang out and play video games and put warnings up that we don't really want to get involved but gl hf

kys you animal

They all float.

Drive to the middle of nowhere, sleep soundly, return the next morning.

Torrent some shit and don't seed it afterwards.

We should make the Purge real. The American people should band together and get a law passed so one night a year we can purge. The new founding fathers have given us this chance to purge and clean our souls :)

Rip these off of every mattress I come across.

Loot all the cigs and sell them to all the addicts.

Holy shit that actually sounds fun and scary at the same time

You're too kind.

This is bait right?

Collect rain water, sell lemonade without a permit, pick up a bald eagle feather, and drive without a seat belt.

Try to make a city block mine, plan ahead of time, make some facebook event for some shit for some king of the hill style stuff.

Alternatively I'd jaywalk.

The permit and the seatbelt I get, but...

Really? Collecting rainwater and picking up a feather discarded by a bald eagle are illegal?

Holy fuck I think that's too much even for Purge.

I'm too old to be on the streets with the crazies. I would snipe from a rooftop. I would only engage the others like me, I wouldn't go after little old ladies. no sport in it.

would say good evening to everyone, and treat everybody nicely

Kill all the SJWs and George Soros.

Deus Vult.

Kill the bankers!!

Rainwater in most states yes. Unless you are native American, being in possession of a bald eagle feather in the United States is a felony.

go full hotline miami

Commit suicide

I would break into my ex GFs house tie her and her husband up. Make them watch me crush their baby with my bare hands. Then I would rape her in front of the faggot. Then I would strangle the faggot in front of her. Rape her the rest of the night and leave her there alive and alone. Hopefully she would an hero.

100% this.

how about fuck you, you fucking fuck, I wish I could watch you dying you son of a bitch, fuck yourself you fucking retared fag. Fuck you and your shit, fucking fuck off! Fuck the fucking fuckers like you, because fuck! You fucking ugly son of a bitch, the only positive thing in your live is a HIV test. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. And by the way: Go fuck yourself you fucking fuck.

lmao

Just go around looting shit like gamestops and shit like that

Play club penguin with hacks enabled

torrent my movies for the next year

Which mask?

I'd kill one particular person.

Protect the family. Only dumb fucking liberals would think this would be a good idea.

Chicken mask for me

I'll kill your fucking family.

submit my taxes so that I get a return of several million dollars. I would do this from the middle of a secluded woods with a hotspot then spend the night hidden in the woods alone.

Guarantee you people will go into the woods looking for the ones hiding. It's the most obvious spot. Like hide and seek.

>implying none of them would be waiting for you, armed and prepared.

take a shit on neighbor's lawn

jay walk
pirate music
make a Disney channel account with a fake name
>somebody stop me

Ah I get it

I'd probably go for tony love to smash a fucking head in

I would drink water at 12 am and then sleep.