Should women have equal rights?

Should women have equal rights?

Should people who got here after 2010 be allowed to post?

Equal rights as animals, yes.

They already have MORE than equal rights to men.

Unfortunately, the website would die without them.

>the website would die without them
Maybe that needs to happen then.

the website died when normies started posting. this isn't life.

Woman suffrage is killing western civilization

>what is figurative language?
We all know it stopped being worth visiting a long time ago, sweetheart. We're talking about the servers literally being retired. Stay quiet if you're too dumb to keep up.

Equal as in how? You define equality in funny ways half the time. Is making everything equal between men and women going to make things actually equal? Or is there a way to have a give and take system that provides more equality even though it is unequal at times?

Absolutely. And as soon they push for actual equality instead of cherry picking the good parts, I'll support the little dears.

i started using Sup Forums like 2 weeks ago and i've already created ~10 threads

Your outdated meme image indicates you're being truthful.

Newfag detected

No. We're not equal. We can never be. Too many fundamental differences.

As long as women think it's acceptable to whore around between 13-29 and then act like they shouldn't be judged because of that, they don't deserve equality.

For all of human history women have been property of their father until the father gave her away to her husband then she was property of her husband. Women evolved under this so that they never had any evolutionary selection pressure to be independent and plan and make decisions. Then all of a sudden in the last couple decades they are given their freedom and look what they have turned into feral wild animals.

Who broke your beta male heart?

no one gonna check those?
>checked

Checked
DOES NO ONE RESPECT KEK ANYMORE? !
No

>blaming women because of the man actions

Tits or gtfo bitch

3rd wave feminism is, and it's the rippling of the previous, more dignified, waves

You seem confused. I'm the one who acted rationally and logically. That's why I'm the one who was correcting you rather than vice versa. So, tits or gtfo bitch.

No. Think of how much better things must've been when women earned less than half the pay of a man. It encouraged them to be good, loyal women who seek one good, loyal man so that they could start a family.

Nowadays they're all whores because life is literally better for women who throw their pussy to anyone who doesn't mind spending money/time on them. And if anyone questions it, it's because they're sexist/jealous/whatever. Women with any real integrity are a dying breed

A girl obviously. And trust me, they all whore around in that age group. They joke about it as well. Never looked at women the same way again.

Right, I guess it was the mans decision who didn't even know she had a gf to get her pregnant, and it was also his decision to try and tell the bf that it was his kid.

Well, that kid now grows up without knowing her father. Because her mother let herself get dicked by some random cock.

as long as they get equal lefts as well.

Yep, every single one of them. True equality not the lame bullshit they think is equal. Until they are willing to accept the full responsibility of the rights they are asking for they can continue being 2nd class citizens destined for childcare and kitchen staff.

People only pretend to care about your opinions because they think you'll give them head, kill yourself "sweetheart"

Due to the fact that women are better at influencing and manipulating men while not being mature or some other form of being "ahead" they shouldn't have they same rights as men do. It's for our safety
Prove me wrong

We need to kick their rights back to the stone age

You need to show us those tits now, you brainless skank.

They only have one move and it's "muh pussy". If you're dumb enough to be manipulated that easily you'll never be safe from anything.

>better at manipulating
>should have an equal say

Your logic doesn't even make sense. That would give them the advantage and then they would answer to nobody

>Women with any real integrity are a dying breed
True, unfortunately.

I don't want sloppy seconds. I don't have an issue with female sexuality, or that they crave sex as well, but this post-sexual-revolution society is just fucked up. Sex yes - relationship no. Why? Because they want to have the option to jump on a different dick.

That is what I have a problem with.

They do. If they were any more equal, they'd be extremely privileged.

>I-I'll show that sexist pig how it feels! !
Nice try whore. Don't you have some dick to suck so you can keep your sugar daddy? Or do you do it to feel like someone cares about you?
Kill yourself leech.

Your are totally right, but it's still their choice as human beings to do everything they want. That's freedom, that's democracy

You need to show us those tits now, you brainless skank.

Yes

No

Filthy skank. You are the scum of society. Suck my dick, and know that's all you'll ever be good for.

Hello Mr. Virgin White. If that's really what you experience, you should kill yourself

Nope.

You need to show us those tits now, you brainless skank. How many times do I need to tell you before you get through that empty slag skull of yours, cum puppet?

I know my English is shitty but when did I say that they should have an equal say?

Virgin beta cringe ITT

I'll give them euqal rights when I see them participate with men at the Olympic games ... till then where's my fucking sandwich britney ?

Keep crying to your fake ass friends that someone on the Internet spoke the truth. You're a waste of my time.

They already do and more. Unless your talking third world or something.

I know it's unpopular here but yes. All humans should have equal rights. Its obnoxious and against the premise of "having rights" to not entitle people to the same. The only reason we don't is so that like 100 people globally can continue doing whatever they want and having no consequences. Unless you do something that would result in a forfeiture of rights, they should be the same across all people, and where applicable pets.

>inB4 roodypoos
>inB4 candyasses

White knights ITT
How many damsels in distress have awarded you with pussy? Still zero?

Nope, women should not be able to do whatever they want, also that has nothing to do with democracy.

>it's their right to perpetuate the ever quickening degradation of family values and subsequently, society as a whole

Having the freedom to do something doesn't make it ok. But at least I don't have to feel bad about treating them like the trash they are, so it's not all bad.

13 yo whores. Lol...

Not as long as the law treats them better than men.

children>women>animals............
.........santa clause>men

absolutely, it is time to take most of their rights away until they become equal

How many damsels do you know that are in any real distress? I hope you're not over this post

"Equal rights" and "equal say" are practically synonymous.

women should have the right to choose but only from predetermined choices because woman make poor decisions as do some men but men are disposable, women are a higher commodity being that they don't ruin themselves

Only the ones that don't hurt me

Yeah, girls who sleep around are totally not disgusting or something, and the fact that most of them want an open relationship in order to have an excuse to jump on another dick is absolutely fine.

Tell me user, when was the last time you met a girl with integrity? Last week while partying with friends, some girls even joked about how they fuck around. And they would never tell their bf how many dicks they had because they KNOW men don't approve.

Of course. The day they can take a piss while standing.

there are women who piss standing up. I've seen a woman piss into a urinal

The right to abort a child. women only
The right to keep a child after divorce. 99% women
The right to attack men without retribution. women only
The right to not work during marriage and take all your stuff plus spousal support. 99% woman only.
The right to demand equal employment in high paying jobs while not working low wage shit jobs. woman only

Dam right I think they should have equal rights! it is too fucking imbalanced right now

Learning about Woman's Rights in school.

Didn't know we learned about fiction in history.

Guess that would your tramp mom

Nice 4's

i kek'd

>Having the freedom to do something doesn't make it ok
That's right.
>degradation of family values
YOUR personal conservative values. They shouldn't affect the life of others. Ask youself why look at women as slaves. And forget the first thoughts that will come to your mind in the first 15 minutes you think about this.

women are slaves in islam cultures, not the west
Prove they are slaves in the west

You allow it so you have that 51% of the population contributing to the economy. Its why western places aren't shitholes like Afghanistan.

If they stop bitching about it sure

Maybe you just don't understand what the words "family values" and "degredation" mean, maybe you're just misquoting me to get a reaction.

I don't really give a shit

Sure when they also accept equal punishment for their crimes, and stop blaming it on someone else making them do it.

No but you look at them as slaves.Islam or western culture have nothing to do with it. This is just about you. You want to see them in your personal cage made out of your values

He's using the word "slave" to refer to working class women back when they earned less than half the pay of men.

Don't waste your time

What a tough guy you are

The freedom to fake rape charges without legal repercusions. 100% women

forgot about that one. Fuck women, they own the playing field and still want more. I wish they would settle for equal rights

this is the gayest thing on thread so far you virgin autist

I want to see them in the "fend for yourself and pay your dues" cage that the average white male is stuck in his whole life. Fuck values.

The first step to commieism. Nobody is equal. Reality doesn't give a shit how you feel about that.

Yes, equal, not more

>tough
>because I don't have the energy to make sense of the that you pulled out of your ass when you realized you didn't have any actual information to give. All you did was put words in my mouth, make a bunch of assumptions about what I want, and insult me. And I'm the tough guy.

You sure argue like a woman

I'm here for 4 years
started 2 threads
king of shitpost in my block

fite me you fucking overweight inbred excuse of a human being

So casual sex is wrong?

...make sense of the argument*

Sorry, I went back and deleted that word when I realized I wasn't using it correctly. I got distracted before I could think of a better way to describe the inane bullshit I was replying to

It certainly can be
Depends on the frequency and how well they know their partners.

what kind of basement dweller do you have to be to create and spread such a picture tho

never seen a drunk woman trying to piss out in the woods, haven't you?

how about fuck you, you fucking fuck, I wish I could watch you dying you son of a bitch, fuck yourself you fucking retared fag. Fuck you and your shit, fucking fuck off! Fuck the fucking fuckers like you, because fuck! You fucking ugly son of a bitch, the only positive thing in your live is a HIV test. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. And by the way: Go fuck yourself you fucking fuck.

Obviously. But why do so many scorn females for having casual sex and not males?

Equal rights exist and should exist. Humanity needs diverse points of view for innovation. Over specialize and you breed in weakness. Spend to much time thinking you are better than women you don't get to breed.

They tend to squat where I'm from, so no

You have never actually talked to a woman have you?

The only right a woman should have is in her face when you punch her

I hope your teacher is a feminist and you bombard her with triggers

No. men and women are fudementaly different. I will not say woman are as strong as men because, in general no they aren't. Men have things they are more likely to be good at and women have things they are more likely to be good at. With that being said anyone should be able to Persue anything they wish without persecution. Want to be a stay at home dad? Do it. Want to be a female construction worker? Do it

That's a good way of putting it. I like you. It's like intellectual inbreeding to only allow men in the conversation

No, they shouldn't. Men and Women are NOT the same nor do they deserve the same rights. ALL women are irrational and they lash out. Men by nature are calm and rational. If you ever notice.. really the only time men lash out is when women bring them to the brink of insanity. Women are manipulative and they use their vaginas to try to gain value which is simply pathetic. Most women really just disgust me. I often wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with them anymore, sadly, I don't like men. So I have to keep dealing with women and their crazy bullshit.

>female construction worker
Good one user, good one. The single most useless person on every jobsite ever. Hey Angie, make sure eberybody has everything they need. Why don't you run for donuts? Hey Amy, go get the Becky and the stop signs, you two will be running traffic control for the ENTIRETY OF YOUR EEO DEMANDED CAREERS.

Biologically we are different in certain ways.
men are strong and tend to be more dominant driven due to testosterone, women are weaker and tend to be driven towards nuture.
At the end of the day, men and women need one another whether they like it or not. But the male dominance thing tends to fuck up a lot of situations and be very negative. In a way, men are the reason for a lot of regression and lack of progression in this world.