Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I hate superhero movies but me and 2 friends were arguing what the greatest capeshit movie is.
My choice: Batman 1989
Friend #1: The Dark Knight
Friend #2: Avengers
Who is right?
Rank in order.

>Who is right?

Nobody. Spider-Man 2 is GOAT.

you, friend one, friend two

fantastic four 1994

You're all wrong, though you definitely have better taste than your two friends.

>TDK
>Avengers
they're not even good, let alone the greatest

Of those
TDK > Batman89 >> Avengers

No wonder you hate them. You have shit taste.

Only worthwhile ones are Snyder's, maybe Raimi's Darkman, Lee's Hulk, and Blade.

Good taste

Daredevil 2004

The only acceptable choices.

You are every tv cliche ever. Durrrrrr movie 99.9% of people love and extremely critically acclaimed sucks cause I'm edgy you fags.

Shut the fuck up. TDK is amazing. Name one acting role in a superhero movie even 10% as good as Heath as the joker. You can't.

TDK>Batman>Avengers OP. Fuckin love original Batman but TDK is on a different level. You are a total contrarian fag if you think TDK wasn't good.

Batman v Superman is the best movie ever. Not even joking tho...i loved it!!! Went 4 times to see it.

>Name one acting role in a superhero movie even 10% as good as Heath as the joker.

Daniel Bruhl in Civil War.

TDK > Batman 89 > Dogshit > Avengers

Burton's Batman, Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy, Raimi's Spiderman, Donner's Superman, and Watchmen are about the only capeshit movies worth a damn. Then you have stuff like Hellboy, Constantine, Ang Lee's Hulk, etc which are OK, but not great.

Avengers, and the rest of the marvel uninspired assembly-line trash, doesn't even compare.

Nolan couldn't direct or pace a film if his life depended on it, his action scenes are boring and his plots are convoluted and dumb. He tries to fit all of this "social commentary" and "philosophy" into his films, including TDK, but he's too stupid to make it work and it comes off being heavy-handed, faux intellectual garbage.

Heath Ledger gave a great performance, but it was a shit role. The Joker as an edgy anarchist who cuts himself. Fucking cringe-worthy. Fuck that movie

>anyone who dislikes a popular film only dislikes it because it is popular
nice logic

I agree w/ this although I think Man of Steel and BvS are better than the Burton/Donner films.

>name one acting role in a superhero movie even 10% as good as Heath as the joker
Jack gave a better performance as the Joker in the 89 movie, but I do really like TDK.

Better than Burton, yes, but the first Superman and the Donner cut of 2 is far superior to BvS, don't be silly.,

incorrect

200% this

But out of OP's, Batman>Avengers>Dark Knight imo.
Avengers isn't really kino, but it's fun. I think Dark Knight tried too hard and ended up being the weakest of the trilogy, but still not a terrible movie. Doesn't deserve half the praise it gets though.

You got the right order.
Jack Nicholson Joker was great.

Idea, make this thread on Sup Forums
Of These the better ones are in the bottom. Maybe you can count Watchmen.

Hell, lately DC is making better movies than Marvel. The oposite of traditional comic books order. Maybe is the post Stan Lee Marvel Management.

darkman

You must be joking if you think jacks performance was anything other than his same old shit

Francis McDormand!