Girlfriend left me eight months ago, haven't had sex since

Girlfriend left me eight months ago, haven't had sex since.

Too ugly for Tinder, only match after four months was a girl who explained she only matches ugly dudes to explain they should remove their accounts, so I did, I'm sexually worthless, ex gf was a fluke and my only one.

So I'm 28 and I'll never have sex or be in a relationship again.

How do you fellow sad sacks deal with this? Being a virgin was bad but this sucks far worse, now I know what I'm missing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i doubt you're as ugly as you say you are. everyone has a negative image of themselves (mostly)

post a face pic. you'll be surprised what a second perspective brings

Go gay. what I did. Gay dudes will fuck anything, and once you get used to it, bottoming feels good af. Came harder getting fucked than I ever did fucking a girl.

become a trap

That girl is a savage. I salute her.

welcome to the club. havent been laid in 7 years?

I know five gay guys, all five said that if fucking me cured bone cancer, they'd rather die of it.

Gay guys have taste like all others.

Does it get easier?

>Too ugly for Tinder, only match after four months was a girl who explained she only matches ugly dudes to explain they should remove their accounts, so I did

It's not pretty

what ur taking about, shave that neckbeard, get glasses with thin steel frames and ur good to go.
I detest people that are loke boohoo im ugly booho.
And stop thinking about fucking or a gf. Its useless and wont help.

Dude you Look like a normal Male Human bring no need to be so sad, go to a Bar and fuck some sluts

The problem is you have standards. Just make a post on craigslist or something. Guaranteed pussy. It would be pretty, but you can put your dick in it.
>inb4 ew thats gross
if you won't do that you have no right to complain

yeah, you could improve upon your appearance greatly, your inherint features arent totally terrible dude

i was clinging on to the hope of rekindling the flame with my ex who i loved dearly, once that door was slammed shut things improved for the better

nowadays im active in twitch chats, reminds me of aol chat rooms back in the day

just stay active and do not dwell on the past would be my advice

youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

apperance don't matter, it's about ambition and social standing faggot

My standards aren't very high, I draw a line at incontinence or obvious deformities but otherwise it'd be wrong of me to think anyone would lower themselves that much.

if you are rich you should have no problem finding a woman. go to phillipines and be worshipped like a god

Oh, my ex and I are done, she broke up with me and I respect her and her decision so I consider it final, she's out of my life.

It's hard for me to stay active, I feel guilty talking to women, it has to be insulting to be approached by a dude like me. I've been told as much by several women.

>a girl who explained she only matches ugly dudes to explain they should remove their accounts

kek, you got burned!

Only got a bachelors in Media design, can't afford new shoes let alone a trip to the Phillipines.

Being a race traitor

find some new hobbies man

Become intelligent and successful. Get jacked. Don't be a lazy cunt and just do all the obvious shit