This is a 30 year old mom. What's your excuse for being fat?

This is a 30 year old mom. What's your excuse for being fat?

40 year old dad

It's my life and I don't need your approval on how I live it.

Bread done

nice

i really like eating

go home folks he won

i dont use clenbuterol or trenbolone

I don't have a rich man paying my bills so I can work out 8 hours a day.

then stop eating, no?

I have a job

And?

im 30 and not fat. i'll even prove it if you dont believe me

Food is yummy

ofc we don't believe. prove it

I'm not cause I exercise 1 hour a day?

Laziness.

Muscle girls are gross.

She isn't raping me to burn my fat

like to see her stand front ways to the camera in normal none shaded light and see if she looks so good.
every mo'fucka looks good stood like that.

>I'm fit

And she's probably looking for someone to raise her mistake

Looks like a 30 year old dad

not fat

time to get fucked up

i bet you have worn that shit for days and don't go outside much

timestamp AND dick please

im quite active, work full time. but i do a lot of drugs. i just threw this shirt on it was clean

i gave you time stamp

>fat manlet detected

It's the bitch's job to be fit. She's paid to fight in a cage, training everyday is litteraly how she makes a living.

She's a UFC fighter, her day job is probably more demanding than your fat ass's

WTF is up with her eyebrows?

its not hard to be in shape. just go out and do something, dont make eating a hobby

To achieve this level of fitness as a girl you either have to somehow make a living out of it or be a total psycho. And I say that as a guy who's been eating clean and going to the gym 3 times a week for years.

>a "being a mom is the hardest job in the world episode"

nah

clen & anavar mom

Excuse(?) None.
No one calls me fat, but, I still think i became

well im in incredible shape, i have never hit the gym. i just stay active. im a carpenter. the gym blows ass

lol
maybe
it's a big risk because she's drug tested more stringently than literally any other people on the planet

Not that UFC fighters don't use PEDs, but they are randomly blood tested, have to tell the testers where they are all the time, they can come to where you are at 6 in the morning to test you, and if you fail you're suspended for at least 1 year-2 years first offense

UFC FIGHTERS ARE NATTY

As a man good genetics and a physical job can keep you in shape until your late 50's. It's harder for women, less natural test production etc

Unless your mom was 12 when she had you, you're underage. Get off Sup Forums

They're tested like crazy nowaydays and I'd say she isn't high profile enough to get access to designer drugs that would pass the tests.