Sup Forums I need some advice about what to do

Sup Forums I need some advice about what to do.
Lemme give you a rundown of the situation. I live in a house split into apartments, and the apartment next to mine is currently occupied by the dumbest, loudest, 20 black dicks a day crackhead whore to ever exist who has three kids. (keep in mind this is a one bedroom apartment) I called the cops on her ass yesterday because you could hear her beating the shit out of one of them through the walls, and now she told a friend of hers that works with my sister that she's gonna have some of her nigger tricks come try and fuck me up.
What should I do?

call the cops and buy a gun
then wait.

why did you call the cops? if you were that concerned about the kid, why not go say something yourself. that stops the beating right there and lets her know you can hear that shit going on, and may deter her from doing it in the future

kill her. also if she is like a legit in call hooker then i really doubt a john is gunna beat someone up for her. its like if your garbage man asked you smash you neighbors knees in would you do it?

Can't buy a gun, I'm a felon.
And if I call them I need more proof instead of her friend telling my sister that

I tried, she wouldn't open the door

hell. if she ignored the door and kept on beating the kid...

She has about four regulars she sells crack to, those are the ones I'm kinda worried about

I wanted to kick the door in, but I'm a felon so I would've gotten arrested as well

Tell her she shouldn't be so mean. Maybe she just doesn't know she's mean. Be like "hey did you know you are a bitch? It is true haha. But seriously please stop being a bitch lol. Thank you bye"

Here nigga.

Have some chicken and kool-aid delivered with a nice apology note. You'll be aight.

I'm a felon mate, can't legally buy a gun

I have before. She just flips me the bird and laughs about the shit.

Nah fuck that, if I go that route I'm putting rat poison in the shit

what did you do to become a felon?
why can't you move out of the gutter?

listen, im gunna give you a few options here. the first being move, sounds like a shit situation and this gets you out and away. your landlord obviously doesnt care so shes not leaving anytime soon. leave and claim you over heard one of her niggnogs talking about how he diddled one of the kids after he paid the mom. the second being make false claims of assault and try to get restraining order. the third is the simplest, get a gun (or any other weapon) and wait. live in fear of attack and finally break down one day and kill her and one of the ruddypoos

Felony assault. And it's not the gutter, I actually live out of town away from most people. The landlord is just shit at picking whom he lets move in

Prepare your house for the eventuality, make doors sturdier, keep the blinds closed, and when they come knocking your door down you call the cops and keep calling them niggers until the police arrive. Maybe buy a gun or something.

I really don't wanna move, the place is 600 a month with utilities included. Also can't get a gun because I have a felony. But I'll probably call the cops and tell them I saw one of the nignogs diddling the kids

Already did/do all that, minus the gun cause I can't buy one legally. Could probably get a crossbow or something though

Buy illegal gun. My impression of murica is that you cant go out without tripping on at least 4 assault ak glocks

that sucks. what weapons could you buy? like a machete or something?

gtfo europoor

Get a big ass spoon

Believe me brother. I wish I lived in the land of the free

I think I can buy shit like crossbows but I'm not too sure. Hell that's better than chucking a spear at the spear chuckers

I wouldn't even know where to start looking for an illegal gun mate, plus if I did get one and actually had to use it I'd be going away for a long time

Get a halberd. Crossbows and swords are for faggots

Ask your friendly neighbor hood dindu

Set up a camera, find a hammer, screwdriver, any blunt/sharp instrument that can disable and inflict pain on a person, and kill the cunts on camera. Upload, dissolve the bodies, profit.

get a baseball bat, some duct tape, saran wrap, nails, barbed wire, fishing wire, a sledgehammer, a potato gun with potatoes, baseball catcher suit, a riot shield, and home alone that bitch

samefagging

>screwdriver
My nigga

I could get a halberd...it does have reach and it's kinda like an axe

The republicans always argue that criminals get guns anyways, so just buy an illegal gun. Hell I got to know a weapon smuggler when doing 30 days in low security. Or "collector of antique guns" as he said himself.

Yup. Halberds are fucking beast

I'm trying to protect myself from dindus.
Wonder how likely it would be one of them sells me the gun that (might) be the one that kills them

Why not do both?

Highly likely. Dindus are just in it for the skrilla

True...I'm just leery about it since if I have to use it the cops'll arrest my ass

Blame the gun on the nigs. Ez

What, like one of them dropped it and I picked it up to defend myself with it?

Landlord sounds like my grandmother. She owned rental property in a college town and always rented to nig nogs who would pay a bunch of cash up front. Months later she would pay me $100 to spend a free saturday cleaning up the place when the nogs were eventually evicted.

Get some good recordings and then sue the Landlord, that's right, the landlord, you can sue a landlord for what his tenant does. He doesn't even have to be your landlord but if he is that's even better. Sue the bastard for upsetting you and all the pain and suffering you've gone through having to listen to this. The only thing juries hate more than crackhead whores who beat their kids is landlords who let them do it so it's likely you'll end up owning the apartment and your landlord will be killed by the crack whore.

Profit.

That's...actually a good idea. Thanks mate

That's pretty much how he is. He's a pastor and gives people too many fucking chances

She's slamming shit around over there loud as fuck and the kid's crying. I'm gonna walk over while I call the cops and try to get her to stop.
Wish me luck Sup Forums