Celeb Thread Director's Cut
- Come all who dare
that white milk to spare

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CelebrityPussy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which is sexier? Dove's wiggle...

...Or Bella's wiggle?

The mexifat genes will take over very soon. Get your faps in while the gettin is good

ITT: Disgusting footfaggots and closet queers.

Decent fake, here is a real one

Love that fat mexican ass dont give a fuck

No feets besides a fake
Nothing but jiggly fat asses

Give it time, newfag.

Basically, but it's not nearly as bad as it was in the summer/spring I stopped commong to Sup Forums because the pedos and lewdfags were everywhere in celeb threads

damn , i can imagine her sitting on my cock and doing that

shes definitely in her prime

it's about to get twice as large, cellulite, waist will vanish.

She is done for in like 2 years

Id fuck the shit out of her but she's a dumb whore.

cries all day that men only look at her tits and ass but walks around with her tits and ass hanging out all the time.

>pedos!? on MY Sup Forums!?!
Person who was never meant to be here detected.

Unfortunately, you came back

I know, sadly.

That's my fetish

this, can confirm, wife was like AW then boom, the rest catches up

well is there another imageboard where we can discuss adult celebs, no kids and without getting all lewd? Genuine question. I just want to see pretty pics of celebs.

The you are in for a treat, she will be slampig status very soon. She will lose work in hollywood and probably have a drugs breakdown if you are into that

>I just want to see pretty pics of celebs.
so go look them up yourself, it's not like it's difficult

Yep, it happens fast man. Some Latinas barely make it to 21 before the mexifat genes engage.

Reddit

Al hail the God Emperors wife

He choses well

dafuq bro reddit.com/r/CelebrityPussy/

Does she deny climate change or evolution or both?

meh, reddit sucks. Same type of circle jerks but then you get downvoted by cucks for calling out ugly celebs

Go to /hr/

only gets like 3 posts a day if that

You sound like an unpleasable little bitch boi tbh. Probably born after 1990.

I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck

damn size limit

thanks japmoot

Dove is sexier in a cute way, and Bella is sexier in a slutty way

move to LA. Literally tons of girls like Bella all day long. Nothing special about her. Go to a stripclub in a decent city and you will find better

OMG,,, forgot about viki. She pretty much vanished in 2010

I love this so fucking much.

>Director's Cut
MORE LIKE SURGEON'S CUT AMIRIGHT OR AMIRIGHT OR RIGHT AM I I II I IIIIIIIFJDIDIJOFD

Thread dying:

mixed race bimbo fetish engage

Yeah. Whatever happened to her? Used to see her all the time in Loaded magazine.

Cringe. No wonder you never get invited to parties.

I have no idea, she came and went so quickly.

IIRC, she did have a recent set, maybe I saw her on reddit and saw a story about her but that is like very a very hazy memory.

I have a tongue fetish so that's literally the dream

>cringe
hahaha you said that word that is the meme word, sweet hahahahahaaaaaaaaaafdjhdfhldfshldfslfds

Mexican/Filipina can turn out super proper

Better than a white girl who never develops a woman's body and stays stick thin with nothing to give to a man and wrinkles up the ass on that cracking skin and spends all day at the gym looking for the fountain of youth

>dat tummy
T I G H T

>LOL SO RANDOM XDXDXD

TAKE THAT SHIT OUT OF MY FACE

Holy shit, if you zoom in on this pic it is clear that Bella is on drugs.

Sallow skin and all the zits, 100% meth user. I have seen that IRL many times

god tier

Must be a white people thing

not gonna disagree but you are literally saying that a fat pig is better than a mummy.

neither are good.

Just saying I'd rather fuck a pillow than fuck an ass that looks like two elbows wedged together

I'm gonna have to have a look out for that one.

>pretending not to be white on a site for white americans

Yeah, since you put it that way I have to concede. I have fucked fat chicks but I have never fucked a wrinkled up mess.

That said, a skinny whitegirl will at least stay skinny and decent for years. Mexifats are done by 25 90% of the time.

Shes done for bro.seen a pic with her kissing a big ol nigger.i bet he blew out that pussy.

Im not sending you on a wild goose chase either, I do remember seeing the set and it was newish

Was it any good?

she's done, too fat, too irrelevant.

If it was I would have saved it...maybe I did bt on another computer, not sure.

Checked her twitter and am pretty sure she has at least taken some professional shots in the last two years.Bing Image search is showing some pics that seem new to me...

TBH, she looks good but she is def older...

I'll check it out. Thanks.

She was so fuckin hot. Always wearing black, red purple, it was very 2009.

Check out Melissa Clarke for black hair blue eyes too.

Thanks. I think I will.

If you liked viki, you will like melissa and there are thousands of pics of her.

A couple of days ago she uploaded a vĂ­deo to her ig in the gym where you could se her in all four and it went around her, you could really apreciate her ass, i had just uninstalled x-insta so i was not able to download it. Does anyone have it?

did she delete it? If not I can grab it and upload

Loved Vikki.

fuck it posting a rare c-list one hit wonder from many moons ago

Me too man, you seem to at least have some of her pics though, most of mine are on a dead comp from 2010

Pale skin bimbo fetish icon from the end of the ladmag era.

god damn, her fake tits look dreadful

yeah, there are some drugs in that body

I have three issues of Loaded at home with some real nice pics of her in them. The first one was in the back of an issue that had Jennifer Ellison on the cover. The other two had her on the covers.

Don't know if she did anymore shoots with them, though. I'm from Canada, and Loaded was pretty hard to find here.

I had a few Loaded's from the early 2000s, British and American but I think US Loaded went down like 10 years ago. Only had the UK ones because we had a good intl mag shop near here.

Last time she Loaded or Nuts had to be around 6 years ago. Damn, she was perfect though. Shame that the internet killed all the mags, even Maxim is just supermodel trash now. I miss the artistic, stylized and shopped thing they were doing, probably just nostalgia though.

Absolutely a drug addict, just look at her friend in the pic

I have a few of the UK Loaded. Damn good mag. I didn't even know that there was a US version of it kicking around. Was it any good?