Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/sport/359215-wada-substances-williams-biles/
list.wada-ama.org/list/s7-narcotics/#oxycodone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>russian hackers
>nothing verifiable

truly gets me to ponder

>being surprised that American culture breeds this kind of scummy behaviour

Basically some american athletes were given the right to use illegal drugs officialy for medical issues

>being so butthurt that your elaborate doping ring got busted that you decide to NARC on someone else

anyway who cares everyone dopes at the olympics

>Fancy Bears

WHICH DRUGS?!

Testosterone?

>cheat
>lose anyway

>being so butthurt at Russian geopolitical growth that you decide to fabricate an elaborate doping ring with the help of your athletic agencies buddies to kick them out of a meaningless dick-measuring contest
>you do this while doping the whole time
wew

Just read the fucking article in OP's post

>pastanigger makes two threads on this because he is so butthurt

get a life

Every serious athlete dopes to an extent.

You think they can perform at their peak for so long with 8 portions of fruit and veg a day and 8 hours of sleep? Fuck no, they take every single percentage gain they can from anything they can legally use.

When one thing gets banned, they replace it with another.

>don't give a crud
>go doopin' mental
>still shart the mart

>female

Thank you based Vlad

It's only cheating if you get caught. Good athletes don't cheat, if you catch my drift.

>The World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) has condemned Russian hackers for leaking confidential medical files of US Olympic athletes.
So they haven't even denied the allegations? Just said 'Y-you shouldn't have done that...'

>Ritalin is cheating

Well meme'd

>female

>i-it's nothing i swear!

DAMAGE CONTROL

WHAT?! TOP LEVEL ATHLETES ARE ALL DOPED?!

are people really surprised that olympians dope?

yes please ban us from 2020, force the US to select pretty white girls for gymnastics and no more roid monkeys.

Most people yes, there is a delusion about it especially in this country

>stimulant
>not cheating

What allegations? All the spastic Ivans have done is released a shit load of TUE affidavits/certificates. They're literally worthless.

Fuck off pussy.
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

Why is this missing the bottom half, faggot?

only some speed and some steroids, nothing suspicious here

It's in the DLC

Is the USA the most hipocrite country on the world?

color me fucking surprised.

america is the fucking worst.

Are you genuinely fucking retarded?

Are you genuinely fucking retarded?

yes

yes

Maria did nothing wrong.

#FreeMaria
#LetHerPlay

if athletes are so genetically inferior they need medicine to compete with other athletes, then they should not be able to do so. i wholeheartedly agree with these hackers.

>i wholeheartedly agree with these hackers.
With what exactly?

>Russian geopolitical growth

What growth? It's been nothing but decline since 1989. Even Russia in 1900 had more global influence than Russia does today.

>for therapeutic use
Sure.

Because the bottom half probably shows that whatever she's taking isn't serious, and that wouldn't fit the agenda of the people behind this.

Thing is, you can't prove otherwise, as long as they have certification and it's accepted, then legally there's no wrongdoing.

These Russian retards seem to think they've uncovered a gold mine of evidence implicating Yank athletes as serial dopers, when the reality is they've done nothing of interest at all.

They will find TUE certificates for athletes of just about every nation on the planet, including their own, but of course, as they're likely being instructed by Putin, there's no fucking way they'll be doing that.

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING GODDAMN IT HAHAHAHAHHA

>medical issues
yeah thats some bullshit

>believes when media calls hackers russian

there is legitimately nothing to prove they are russian.

The methylphenidate/ritalin issue could be a good one.
I was prescribed it for focusing issues (from another medication) and it was basically legalized speed. I referred it to coke jr because I could be out all weekend partying and maybe sleep a few hours. After awhile it just tool a toll on me.
You become a LOT more focused, awake, and if you're crashing, it gives you another burst of energy lasting a few hours.

People knock ritalin but anytime I gave some out to friends before going out, they begged for more because it makes you can get drunk but don't get drowsy. I became the "Dude, do you bring any with you??" guy.

>a man looking ape still needs some drugs for THERAPEUTIC use

Ayyyy

License to cheat

China should learn a thing or two about such stuff.
Just get a medical cert.

I just posted above about ritalin.

Yes, I've done lots of real coke in the past and crystal meth a few times....so I'm not talking out of my ass. Of course you don't get the coke euphoria but it's definitely a great upper.

It's not the media that are calling them Russian

Well Well Well

It all coming out now about the Williams Brothers
rt.com/sport/359215-wada-substances-williams-biles/

And they're not the only ones, do you people think a state like britain with around 65 million people fairly won more medals than China who have 1.3 Billion people?

How Fucking Stupid do you people have to be to fall for this shit in the first place

Well, it's WADA making bullshit claims and the media are reporting that as fact based on no evidence, just like Clinton

we all know how addy and ritalin works, dumbass

>rt.com
Kek

What bullshit claims? What the fuck are you talking about?

>this guy

>suddenly half of the American/British athletes have medical issues that needs to be treated with medication that are otherwise on the doping list

Quelle surprise

> 8 portions of Fruits and vegs
> no protein whatsoever
> for an high-performance athlete
Dude, do you even lift?

ITT: that one Brithish butthurt guy

Brace yourself, when China can create designer babies.

90% of the gold medals will go to China.

White piggus btfo

This ignorant Kuntz demonstrating why the Allies shouldn't have stopped at Dresden

>In 2001, Gatlin was banned from international competition for two years after testing positive for amphetamines. Gatlin appealed on the grounds that the positive test had been due to medication that he had been taking since his childhood, when he was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. The appeal resulted in an early reinstatement by the IAAF.

It...it's not doping!

>nike proclaims a testosterone doping (fe)male the """"""""""best"""""""" athlete in the world ahead of Lionel Messi, Lebron James, Tom Brady, Maywheather, Ronda Rousey, Christiano Ronaldo, Steph Curry in order of their GOATness

Well, take it. Serena's first

>WADA Confirms Attack by Russian Cyber Espionage Group
it's on their fucking twitter

No, but the media will just hype it up as if we cared just to make headlines

Then who? they call them international.
>Greetings citizens of the world. Allow us to introduce ourselves… We are Fancy Bears' international hack team. We stand for fair play and clean sport.

>Prednisolone is a synthetic glucocorticoid, a derivative of cortisol, while cortisol itself is a stereoid hormone

I do wonder why Russia or China doesn't go the legal way in trying to get some medicial certificate.
It's not that hard, especially with stuff like ADHS.

Free Ritalin, free legal boost.

The majority of people think athlethes representing USA/GB are absolutely clean.

Oh damn. How legit is this?

>Gender/Sexe
>Female

This is the same group who routinely adds things to documents they leak to wikileaks. Only a fool would believe anything they have to say.

What are you talking about you thick, fat nigger?

>Russian geopolitical growth

> Russian geopolitical growth
A FUCKING LEAF

>RT

Krauts drug their athletes so much they literally become FtM. kek

>Russian Geopolitical growth
>Has broken almost every post cold war treaty

It's not the legitimacy of the certificates that's in question. It the utterly pointless task of making them public as they prove nothing.

and third one.

shes "doping" on pain killers and anti-inflammatory prednisone

If this is true, then its a "wow, absolutely nothing"

Lol, prednisone? I'm literally taking that right now with antibiotics for strep throat.

If you count illegally invading a sovereign nation and siding with the Syrian government during their civil war as """""""geopolitical growth""""""""""" maybe

Painkillers? Wow just ban her now, that's such a competitive advantage.

>this is what euros consider doping

>A literal monkey looking nigger obviously on juice is from America

No surprise

>If this is true, then its a "wow, absolutely nothing"

Er, no. Both are PEDs.

Cool. Why is that relevant?

>prednisolone

I guarantee she is taking much better shit than that.

how is this doping? it literally says "certificate of approval for therapeutic use"? lol

oh what would you know Muhammad

>Oxycodone
>PED

Fucking kill yourself, you dumb twat. WADA doesn't consider it a PED or even a MA

That's the point. It's potentially abusing the TUE system.

More than you it would seem, you thick fucking nigger

list.wada-ama.org/list/s7-narcotics/#oxycodone

>greatest
>athlete
>ever
lel

It's not a PED, do you know what PED stands for, you stupid paki?

>list.wada-ama.org/list/s7-narcotics/#oxycodone
They are not PEDs, but they are on a ban list. I would love to see their reasoning as to why.

'potentially'? or maybe she just had a fuckin wisdom tooth taken out and needed approval to take oxys? lmao

>list.wada-ama.org/list/s7-narcotics/#oxycodone
Actually this site is pretty fucking stupid. Salmeterol which is in damn near every asthma inhaler, is a banned substance. This site is basically saying if you don't have an Rx for a drug, then you are in violation. So any drug without a Rx is a "PED" now?

Simone Biles had something better

I can only assume it's because it's a scheduled substance.

Don't understand really, but then WADA aren't renowned for common sense