FUCK TRUMP!!

FUCK TRUMP!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1h0yCPryb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=v1h0yCPryb8 uuuhhmmm okay ?

Ooooh 2edgy5m3

indeed

get a haircut, hippie. but, also fuck trump

born in Virginia.
1/2 English
1/4 Scottish
1/4 German
I ain't going nowhere

How many times will be this posted?

How then, would it be possible to deport more than 11 million people living literally under the radar?
If you could prove me with an answer, it would be great, because trump sure can't.

Damn, sure proved me wrong.

trying this hard. virgin detected.
no man getting ass has time to make meme's.

yawn. yes I can agree with everyone else that you're a butthurt faggot.

yawn. sore loser detected.

nice hair virgin

Subtract the +3 million votes confirmed from illegals and Trump wins the popular vote. He had a over 2 million lead on Clinton at the time he did he speech election night btw.

I need more of these in my life

he campaigned in certain states to win electoral votes not the popular vote because that's the system in place. if popular vote was it both would just go highly populated areas

Fucking slag. Should be kicked out

alright, im willing to hear why you'd believe he would. not trolling. not whining. i genuinely want to know what he's done that convinces you he will encourage growth in the middle class.

u look so sad lol
lmao hahahahaha
ROFL

holy shit

>born in vaginia
Bait or fucking retarded

Kinda strange Trump and all his sheep were already complaining about the electoral college before the election... "rigged, rigged, rigged"

Guess not, huh?

SHOW YOUR BROTHERS THE WAY TO VICTORY! LET US BASK IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR BROTHER HERE AND FIGHT EVIL

No, I'm asking you to explain to me why its your belief that trump will remain supportive of growth of the middle class during his presidency.

So what would you guys do if they decide to say "fuck it, trump is out, obama gets 4 more years."
Not that I'd care, but I am curious.

she's cute

sure kid

Kek

narrate way harder

christ I dont think I have seen so much butt hurt in my life. Seriously liberal tears have just turned me into a republican. You lost get the fuck over it.

the rigged shit was cause news network highly democratic + all the money she got + given questions before debates + she rigged bernie + more prob forgetting alot. Not the electoral college. His tweet about that was way back when obama won in 2012

she lost, he won, she conceded.
every thing after that is just liberal butthurt

even as someone who doesn't want trump in office i'd say that's fucked up. We can't just edit the rules to pre-empt concerns.

However, if trump does start fucking over everybody beneath his tax bracket he will deserve to be kicked the fuck out and replaced by someone more capable.

>I don't chose political parties over policies
>I chose them over fweeweings

>unclean
>needs haircut
>looks like a girl
>massive arms
>$2 tshirt and 50 cent shorts from goodwill
>can't afford shoes
>wears flipflops to match shorts : being this gay
>cowardly flips the bird to an inanimate object but lacks balls to actually back it up with a shred of manhood as he''d get his fucking skull knocked in
>did not one fucking thing to make this country, nor build it, but enjoys his free speech off of the backs of those he hates from being ass-pumped with mindless media propaganda from a demotard machine
>full of koolaid and tight bb's for balls pressed against minicock, but can't find work and loathes leaving the sofa from vidya gamez

THE PUSSY GENERATION STRIKES AGAIN!!!

LEgend

Well, I never said it would be fair, I'm just asking as a hypothetical.

fixed

that's the rules when the game started.
seriously don't understand....
oh wait. millennials, liberals, blacks, we gonna riot......

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to ask. This isn't a defensive of hillary or liberal butthurt. I'd just like to understand what it was that Trump did to convince you he will support growth of the middle class.

>checking out a dude this hard
Get out fag

I'd be pretty disappointed in my country's disregard for the voting process and it would set precedence for all the years ahead.

You faggots and ur fake indignation u don't even know why u don't like trump bunch of fucking cucks hate trump cuz criminal hillary told u too

Hillary Clinton isn't a criminal, she's a sweet old lady that cares about America and it's people. I have yet to see a credible source that proves she's a criminal that isnt from InfoWars.

Prove me wrong faggots you can't and you won't.

love it

Lol It's tuck frump mate and it's a hearthstone meme.

she still lost. kekekeke

Has she submitted all of her secretary edited emails yet?

not yet anyway. nothing to stop them now though.
this is where you tell me trump won't do it and claim he stabbed me in the back.
then I just laugh and say sure kid.
got it 'cause millennials ain't too bright you know