Every attempt to build a relationship with a attractive girl 9/10 or higher, has always never worked

>Every attempt to build a relationship with a attractive girl 9/10 or higher, has always never worked.
>I've slept with very beautiful girls, but in all my efforts I've never been able to "land one"
>There's always something or some problem in which I end up being 'not good enough' or they're 'not ready'.
>I've been told I'm an attractive guy, I'm pretty confident, and I'm 6'3", so I don't think its ultimately my looks or personality that is this way.
>Have been in real relationships with 7/10 in which they seem to idolize me or want to be with me as bad as I want to be with the 9/10s.

Is there a correlation of attractiveness in females that makes them unattainable? Do beautiful women have super high standards or are they just crazy and extremely critical and picky cause of constantly being pursued?

>Most recently, I was taking this qt 9.5/10 on dates, and she was coming over and we slept together on a lot of occasions.
>In my personal opinion, I'd say there were no red flags or any problems whatsoever.
>We had deep conversations, great sex, and had no comfort-ability issues or conflicts.
>Notice whenever I bring up closeness/relationship stuff she's distant. Doesn't know what she wants.
>Ends up not working out afterwards.
>All other times were similar to this situation.

I'm also 18, maybe its just the age group. She's 20 tho.

Maybe I'm just a faggot idk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQG_Szz98NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Maybe I'm just a faggot idk.
kek'd

It's obvious what's happening here.

OP you're just a faggot. Better off killing your self.

duly noted

denfinitely the age group. until you mentioned your age, i thought you are like 28 or something.
most girls(and guys) that age don't know what they want, so just relax. one day when you get a little bit older and start dating older girls than you are dating now, some of these problems will not be present.

Thx man. I just wish I didn't fall in love so easily. I feel lonely without someone by my side.

Yeah, age group might be a thing. Attractive girls are told they can get everything they want just with their looks. Why would they want to give this up during the 10-15 years of effectiveness ?
She says she doesn't know what she wants ? Course she does. They always do. They want the cake and eat it too.
Tends to get better around their thirties though, but they may not be a 9 anymore.

It's money and stuff dumbass. You don't have enough of either so you are basically a free dildo. You offer nothing but penis and that is why you can't get more than sex. At least know that you must be decent looking and they view you as "having potential" so you probably come from a family that has money or they wouldn't even be giving you ass.

>Where do I find the attractive girls who don't want to abuse this "I can get whomever I want" mentality
>I mean, there ARE hot girls my age in relationships.

>College student, so I am pretty poor. But I did take her to nice places.
>family poor a'f' I just dress nice and on sale.

no problem. people say that you must learn to be happy alone before you can be happy with someone. no girl can make you happy by just being with her; you will get fed up and be miserable again.
sounds like you suffer from depression or something.

Beautiful girls are always suspicious that the only reason you want to be with them is their looks

usually happy, recently lots of really fucked up shit has happened to me. best friend died.
gf of 2 years cheated on me with other best friend. almost had a kid that miscarried.
5 people have died in my family in last 2 months.

yeah shit stuff. I was diagnosed with depression but im not gonna be one of those people who's dependent on drugs.
not gonna give myself pity. just strive through it.

The problem is that you're 18, so you don't know shit about dick. Unfortunately, you're 18, so you won't believe that until you get another decade or so of experience on this planet.

If you don't have money and want kids, she will leave you for someone who does. Every time.

i learn so much everyday man, im the first to admit that i don't know everything.
why do you think im coming to the degeneracy of Sup Forums for advice?

it's definitely your personality if you're on Sup Forums and girls say you are attractive

>i'm a newfag, I don't think I count in that demographic

Your latter assumption is the most likely the answer from what I've read

Going for the hot ones ? Fine. But get the hot AND smart ones. If anything they have a higher chance to be on par with your mindset. Or at least to have set a definite course for their own mindset. So look for the places where you might find clever people.

When it comes to the less sharp-witted ones who understand the power of their prettiness but don't seem to get they've found someone worthy, I'd advise to not let them the choice as you did before. Don't bring straightforward conversations about relationship stuff and commitment. They'll mostly roll with whatever you're doing already rather than going through the trouble of thinking and choosing (and if they don't agree, then they were defo not for you).

I live in a frat and most the girls I meet are sorority girls that come over for booze.

>Maybe look for the girls in my classes?

Super-attractive girls get lots of attention from lots of guys, so of course they won't settle down—they have plenty of options besides you. This also continues when they are in a relationship, so you better have enough self-confidence to handle other guys hitting on them.

Just play hard to get. A girl wants to be able to win a guy over. But at your age, if you want a relationship, just settle for low-hanging fruit for now. Chances are your relationship(s) won't last too long anyway.

im a moralfag
sleeping around makes me feel bad about myself

>I'll play hard to get, or try to at least.

Might be worth it. Library also remains a trusty place, although not really fit for chit-chat. Some of my best encounters were made in museums.
Also don't be afraid to go for it even if she seems out of your league at first. But flee as soon as a red flag shows up.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQG_Szz98NQ

Hot chicks are always mental.

Not necessarily hard to get. As if already taken is more effective.

Without knowing you i think its because you are too pushing, just relax and play hard to get. Act like you're not afraid that shell leave you cause you know you can get better. even if you are a lil bitch

How about you just keep it straight with them, after a little while ask what they want out of being with you. Don't say anything about being in love with them or having feelings for them, but ask what they would like to achieve.

I believe vagueness and people being incapable to translate their feelings to the people they care about is the number one relationship killer.

I could see that. I'll try acting like I don't care. Even if i am a pussy on the inside

I never say "love"
I never thought about being vague and aloof though. I'll try doe.

yes, never let them see youre a faggot

They want to sleep with you but don't want a relationship? Then your personality is probably dogshit. Or your reputation. Or both.

Seriously, though, if you're 18, then who cares. Enjoy your youth. Tons of time to settle down later in life. Also, being needy and constantly seeking social validation could be driving them away.

I'm 25 and gf'd a fucking hot 19 year old I met at a festival. The relationship was all fucking physical shit until I asked her what she was getting at, and when she started to question her emotions, she realized she was very quickly falling in love with me.

I didn't pressure her or do anything to scare her away, I didn't tell her I had a crush, was in love or had any feelings, I just asked and let her brain do the work. After I did that things began to change very quickly, I think a lot of these commitment issue chicks just need some covert nudges in the right direction. A little bit of questioning their morales and opinions here and there, and it's always fallen into place the way I wanted it to for me.

This.

Don't be needy; make them need you.

>I'll try. Only thing I gotta do is find another hottie. I live on campus though, its not hard.

>Do you think I have a chance at this other girl if I just give it a few weeks and maybe hit her up. She did say lots of things like, "She really liked me, and she trusts me and I'm a great guy"

let me be clear, the girl that i'm talking about

They know they're hot, so they take advantage of it by using guys for free stuff and fucking whoever they want, when they want. They have no interest in throwing that away.

get a 10/10 that has a ugly duckling complex.