twitter.com/AnonBabble

britain will vote remain

IMPORTANT POLIO

strawpoll.me/10567809
strawpoll.me/10567809
strawpoll.me/10567809

I hope Peter wears his skelly shirt in S10

He looks 45 Jesus Christ.

PA reminds you that /vr/ is fags and that he loves each and every one of you.

Anyone photoshoppers want to recolour Capaldi's coat to green so we get an idea of how it might look...?

I love you pirate user.

I've done that already awhile back.
Not sure if I did a good job though.

Which one?

Someone shop skellypaldi face on his shirt. Id do it myself but im in a car right now.

Nothing against you but it just isn't suiting him. Brings out the grey hair and makes him look older. The red one makes him look younger and goes well with the TARDIS.

Shrug

If it isn't some kind of thing that has to do with the waters of Mars and/or the Ice Warriors, I will cut my dick in half

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/746124388412563457

Flood confirmed?

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/746124388412563457

Is she fucking gliding along?

It's not like you were using it anyway

bump

>credit: @lotsofcuddles
>someone wanted to take credit for this

I just opened this on my phone at the store and I'm pretty sure someone who walked past me saw it.

Chronological user here,

Just finished Hand of Fear & the Deadly Assassin

Two great 8/10 stories back to back.

I heard the Novella that follows, (Ghost something, I can't remember) is shit though.

kek

Man, comics Troughton doesn't fuck around.

Want me to post another Troughton Cybermen comic?

nightwalkers or bust.

BASED.

Wow, Capaldi looks terrible in this photo. The fuck happened?

brexit

>Earth's secret weapon store where they are keeping their doomsday bomb
>so secret that fucking aliens know exactly where it is
Bravo Earth.

WELCOME BACK, LEFTY!!

>yfw post-independence Chibnall Doctor Who

Does anything change with the Beeb if this happens, like with rights to air Who in Europe or whatever?

Apparently Colin has been writing an opinion column for his local newspaper for over 15 years now

bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/yoursay/opinion/look/

It'll fit his era well since he's a tory who hates the elderly.

Why is the country that created Doctor Who over 50% comprised of nutters, conspiracy theorists, fascists, racists, tabloid-eaters, persecution fantasists, scabs, bitter old people, and selfish twats? Why didn't the Doctor save us?

>remain tears

economy crash incoming

The t-shirt looks are dead
Buried

BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

RIP UK

We don't deserve to live any more, we made our own bed. I just feel bad for poor Scotland.

Wat wat wat
Is this a new meme?
Capaldi has a new jacket?

Kek, Gareth ascendant

what is wrong with him

Capaldi said hes wearing green velvet in s10.

EU on suicide watch

Source?

No he didn't, some guy tweeted it.

im moving to Australia

Yeah the kid met him and Capaldi told him.

Whereabouts?

He wants less immigration I guess? Tbh I'm BBC America and have a foggy idea what this was about, apart from the hilarious Farage/Geldof boat battle

anywhere. time to leave uk before its too late.

He met Capaldi but he never said anything about Capaldi telling him.

not sure about this
WOM is one of RTD's few GOAT episodes and it's because of the tone of darkness and helplessness
I'm not sure moff will be able to replicate it

If you don't mind my asking, how did you get ahold of these user? I've been looking for comics for awhile.

australia here, fuck off we're full
you literally just started to uncuck your country, our politics are a good 10 years behind yours

How about you move here so user can take your place?

Countries ruled by memes don't deserve to exist. People ruled by memes don't deserve to live

Check hus twitter

please delete this and leave /who/ forever

>mfw /who/ is full of leftie twats

the letter v k.com SLASH page-5742320_46780358

you're surprised that fans of doctor who are left-leaning?

Why does nigel farge make so many funny faces?

pure joy

I have, show me his tweet that said it came from Capaldi.

kek

>uncuck
please leave australia

you're embarrassing us

Dammit cats

cats, you're the last one to talk about embarrassing people

We're still within the European Economic Area, so no changes with regards to the Beeb. Probably little change overall in fact, altho maybe immigration will fall a little.

i'm not an embarrassment, people are just embarrassed to be around me because i'm so much better than they are

Now we voted OUT of the EU

Can we remove the fucking cultural marxist shit from Doctor Who

Sure, just come up with a definition of "Cultural Marxist" you can all agree on.

We'll wait.

We'll need to george lucas the shit out of the 50 previous years

No more of pic related would be a good start

Sniffle. Think of the children. It's brainwashing I say, brainwashing! What will happen if a child watches Doctor Who and thinks black people existed in the wrong place and time? What do you expect them to do, pick up a fucking history book? What if I have to tell my child that Doctor Who isn't real?!

>What do you expect them to do, pick up a fucking history book?

Implying kids ever do this
implying kids don't learn more from TV

Google, then. Kids sure do that enough.
At the end of the day Doctor Who is not marketed as Horrible Histories nor does it represent the sum total of televisual depictions of "history" (would be more accurate to say it depicts genres of pop culture historical fiction). The historical accuracy hand-wringing is perpetuated by people who know full well it has fuck-all to do with Doctor Who, but still whimper and cravenly limp away from the idea that their favourite television show might be pressuring them towards empathy and outside of their own complacent heads.

This still begs the question as to why they need to shoehorn diversity in. What's the point if it doesn't matter?

>their favourite television show might be pressuring them towards empathy and outside of their own complacent heads.

What does acknowledging that black people weren't in the middle ages have to do with empathy? fuck off back to tumblr