"Drain the swamp"

"Drain the swamp"

Or, you know, surround yourself with it and make it deeper

the man is a sinking turd, cant wait for the EC to flush the toilet

lmao

shout outs to the climate change denialist he got for the EPA.

this is why I voted for hillary, not because I didn't think she was crooked, but because she isn't retarded.

>voted for Trump, hoping to get a man who's anti-establishment and will 'fix' everything by himself
>barely a week later, surrounds himself with scum, and turns out to be just another billionaire statesman who has no fucking clue what he's doing
I wonder, now, are the ones who voted for him the actual 'cucks' they've been calling everyone else for the last year?

note the lack of responses to this thread.

the alt-right is hiding in shame now that they realized what they got themselves into.

And it feels nice, knowing that they are slowly realizing just how badly they were duped.

But hey, at least they have those spiffy hats.

The wall is now a fence, and that will probably go away too

Obamacare is just getting tweaks

Hilary is a great person

It's been a week. LOL.

I wonder what I was so worked up over, now....

Expect Melania to be wearing a Burkha by the time Trump's sworn into office.

says infantile pawn w/no understanding of pol
enjoy :)

We're all pawns bud

Wow, big surprise here. Person elected president turns into a politician real quick. I guess that briefing changes reality real quick huh? I remeber seeing Obama with that same sparkle in his eye when he won. Though he was top shit. All it took was one day of being briefed by the puppet masters behind the curtain to wipe that "superman" ego right off his chin.

You just hate him because he is a white man. Quit being such racist misandrists.

pretty much

unfortunately we're now stuck with a shitty politician instead of a good one.

Not like this. Trump looked absolutely devastated.

He hasn't been sworn in yet; day one has not yet occured

Yea but all those dems who didn't feel the bern got burned and now they wish they were feeling that bern now. How does the DNC reverse cuck itself and then get butt hurt about it.

This cuck can't even get his transition team together without problems. Now he's getting cucked. This whole year is the year of the cucked

Chris Christie and his fucks are all gone now. 90D transdimensional star chess mother fuckers.

lol, what the fuck does 'infantile' mean? You're retarded.

Yea man. The state of affairs must be really fucked up to change a reality like that. I can only imagine. It's like he just learned we are actually living in the matrix.

Nah, they killed him and replaced him with a host like westworld

Well...they're all shitty to me so....I'm biased though cause I'm a non believer of religions, money and government but to each his own. My life will be 0% effected by any out come. Life is good this way. I just keep playing the monopoly game and enjoy what's real in this world. Too bad no one else can see it this way

*Yawn*
Supreme court justice nomination.

Checkmate, move on now.

Wouldn't surprise me

I don't think he thought he'd win.
I think he was planning to launch Trump TV to replace Fox News and make Rupert Murdoch level cash.

He's just beginning to realize how completely fucked he really is!

He means drain the DEMOCRATIC swamp. Which is what republicans voted for.

It means you're acting like an infant.

>welp...

8 days since, and the butthurt continues.

Oh hey another concern shilling thread based off of easily disproved """facts""" found on the same trustworthy and reliable (((MSM))) and their honest and non-biased coverage during the election cycle. Lets go ahead and trust them goys. Ignore that all lobbyists have been removed from the transition team and it's all just a whirlwind of "inside sources" reporting, like the "inside sources" that said their was a Trump nigger tape.

Drain their swamp and make your own. Not to spew the constant rhetoric, but whether Hillary or Trump was elected, "we" are in a new chapter. A 70 year old billionaire who experienced everything that he wanted, wanted to become president to fuel his ego and narcissism. He didn't expect to win. He will be "working" for the republicans to get what they want done. He will be told what to do, and constantly need advisement. He will do everything he can to get richer in 4 years. Out in 2020.

One or two sets of quotes around the word facts wasn't enough for this conspiritard

both of their faces. priceless