lmfao

post your favorite jeff memes, I lost em all :/

this is something I can imagine my uncle doing

So he's a raciist?

Based dad

no he's a nigger

very

first actual funny post i've seen in forever

This isn't even funny, the idiots from Sup Forums aren't even funny, nothing of it is.

this

Triggered.

ebin meme bro xD

Uzura is the fifth volume in 13 Japanese Birds, the 2009 series of monthly recordings by Masami Akita -- aka Merzbow. The uzura is, in English, a quail. French classical composer Olivier Messiaen's Catalogue d’Oiseaux inspired these recordings; though they are also in line with Merzbow's commitment to the natural world and the protection of animals. This series is also unique in that Merzbow uses his drum kit in concert with his analog electronics on all 13 volumes. The opening segment of the three-part “Requiem for the 259,000 Quails Culled at a Farm in Toyohashi” is marked by propulsive drumming, feedback, amazing electric guitar noise, and atmospherics. Squalling oscillators, primitive keyboards, and transistor effects boxes all meld into his virtuoso drumming. The result is a physically draining but emotionally resonant one. This is true heavy metal, in the literal sense of the term. Part two is all raging death squall. It feels like the screams of the murdered birds all combined as they are systematically slaughtered. There are some dynamic shifts and changes and pulses to signify machines doing their work, indifferent to the suffering they cause. The final part of this requiem is its most musically complex, beginning with a series of crisscrossing drum patterns; reverb and stray sounds are added with purpose and precision in the mix. It feels like a dub track without the bassline for steadiness. It is the sparest cut on the record, and the most beautiful and labyrinthine musically. Uzura is compassionate, even in its violence; it is extreme music made with purpose and heart. It is full of emotion both overt and subtle, and one most of the most exciting volumes in the entire series.

You literally got mad over a rage comic. It's time to rethink your life.

I can't wait for Jerk City to drop in and save this shit thread.

thank you mr. rich

jerk city is fucking shit

It's a lot funnier than the garbage in this thread. Your post included.

so this is where the nu male started

Thank you mr. Rich

based Trent

I feel guilty for reading this in high school

Sounds like something you'd hear on Soundtracks for the Blind.

(The bottom left part by the way)

Off by one friendo. You'll never be in the elite.

Why does some retard always post this crapand crash the thread to shit?

lurk more newfag

Jerk City was never funny and probably never will be

oof, maybe later friend

Hilarious if ironic.
Does Sup Forums really call liberal musicians "blue pilled muscicians" now, because if so they really missed the point of red/blue pills.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Jerkcity? Am I too plebeian to understand?

Jerkcity was never funny and never will be. Stop spamming this forced meme

The author at one time claimed it was a story told out of order but that is obviously facetious (it includes real life events sometimes)

It is its own unique brand of anti-humor I guess

I've seen thousands of the stupid things on here, and maybe one or two were genuinely funny (and probably accidentally at that)

Pretty sure its Sup Forums's retarded version of derailing spiderman

I'm glad someone remembers the One Piece 4kids opening.

Thank you.

I just looked it up for the same reason. Apparently it was all made by bots using the microsoft comic creator and three years of chat logs.
Its not very funny

Oh I get it! It's like that one album from that band he is in!
LOL

it's actually a crossover of memes

>*except milo
Top kek

it makes fun of Sup Forums you retard.

>wearing over-ear headphones in public

Brilliant.

savage

He's not wearing them though.

>the person who took the picture

reeeeeeeeeeeee normies

>caring about what your headphones look like in public
spotted the autist!

He basically created the modern numale, so in a sense he accomplished his goal to destroy the macho man. Good job Kurdt.

but he made good music though

I've always wondered what people who complain about "betas" and "nu-males" on anonymous anime image boards look like.

Yes

I'm pathetic, no doubt, but I'm not really complaining or whatever. You have to admit that the whole macho man thing is downplayed nowadays though.

Who the fuck cares?
I rarely ever reply to people talking about betas, cucks, and nu-males, but seriously, look at yourself in the mirror, look at human existence and the fact that we're probably going to face a serious, inescapable apocalyptic situation in our lifetimes and ask yourself how much the fucking ape power dynamics really matter to you.

>You have to admit that the whole macho man thing is downplayed nowadays though.
Yes and no. It's still prevalent in our culture but I'm not entirely sure why allowing more men to deviate from a single gender role is seen as a negative thing.

I mean, I would laugh at your blatant projection here if it wasn't so annoying that people like you are spreading this nonsense on a music board and ruining whatever valuable discussion is left.

Thank you Mr reich

I just wanted to make a funny meme joke. I don't even care about numales or Sup Forums. Sorry for baiting I guess.

>reeeeeeeeeeeee normies
calm down, do you really expect every person ever to know who swans is? its crazy how people on here are supposed to be over 18 and there are still some that cant grasp the fact that some people just don't care about music as much as them.

thank you mr. rich

Thank you Mr. Rich

His question was why, and it's quite valid.
Jerk city never had a fucking point, it's always just been autistic ramblings posted with the sole intention of being annoying.