What over the counter drugs can get you high/tripping...

What over the counter drugs can get you high/tripping? The only one I've heard of is Robitussin which I've done but don't really like unless I haven't tripped in a while and am desperate. My friend was trying to tell me you can use mucinex and there was another one she was saying that I forgot. Whats your guy's experience with otc drugs?

its a waste cuz you just get sick

anyoneeeeeeeee

Meijer has this stuff called Benzedrex, you break open the little container of it and inside is a cotton soaked rod and you break it up and either eat it or put it in a drink and drink it and its like low grade speed, there's also morning glory seeds usually only in the summer but if you can find them you eat them or do a cold water extraction and its super similar to LSD, the seeds produce LSA

Try Acodin stronk as fuck

DXM only one worth doing. i preferred the cough-gel pills.

dont be fussin with the tussin user

I've never understood why people buy and get high off stuff bought over the counter

>Far more expensive
>Far shittier high
>Far more risky

It always seems to be autistic teenagers too

Buy some normal drugs like the rest of us

Nice try DEA

I heard this shit called Ethanol can fuck you up good and you can get it at the gas station too

I would love to but with recently moving I have no connections and I'm not sure how to find a psychedelic connect. Finding weed is easy af tho

1p-lsd

you can often find what you're looking for on google, sites go down and up so fast

the future is scary

Grow shrooms, cut out the middle man.

Benadril

>Not buying DXM powder for less than $1 per g
For a beginner 300 is enough to have a good time. It's very much a "normal drug" Not being schedule 1 or 2 doesn't make it a lesser drug.

>300mg

Worked at kids camp. All the nurses tried to get high on this.

true. I like lsd so much better tho. I just cant stomach the shrooms

This and challenge fap = reward

Benzedrex is similar to MDMA. Don't try to eat the cotton outright.

1-p lsd is legal to get online in most countries

>morning glory seeds
Hawaiian baby woodrose works better. There's more LSA per seed.

I personally like diphenhydramine more but I'm aware that isn't a common preference. Non recreational doses are good for fucking and fapping too.

if you're gonna complicated extract do DMT instead

>super similar to LSD
Not really, but if you put peppermint oil in it'll make lsh which is.