Took 108mg of concerta about an hour ago, one cut in half, and one 20 minutes later slow release. Still on the come up...

Took 108mg of concerta about an hour ago, one cut in half, and one 20 minutes later slow release. Still on the come up. What should I do?

jerk off

play csgo

What can I expect?

i have a prescription for 36 mg a day, and i once took 2 of them on accident, and felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

I'm really thin though, so my heart is a bit weaker, but stay safe and DONT take any more stimulants

forgot to add, i've been on concerta for like 5 years so i'm used to the medication

Bro fucking invent a time machine

Wow, I took more than that and I weigh 125 pounds, is that bad? My research told me that 108 was a good dose to get high.

well does your heart feel like it's about to explode yet?

don't listen to these retards

Speed is my favorite drug, negative side affects vary from person to person. I did 108mgs yesterday and went to work speeding balls. It's fun as fuck, but goodluck sleeping.

I've been taking concerta since I was like 14
Why are you calling me a retard?

what did you tell your phsyician? did you just say i want medication for my ADHD? also im asking cause all the info online is negative

Underrated

112 beats per min

Well I have ADHD or something like that - I've had the prescription since I was a child so whenever I want more I just ask my psychiatrist for it and he will write a prescription for me

Please please please kys shotgun to the asshole live stream you're useless anyway

oh.. whenever I get nervous I get around 130+ bpm and that's on 36 mg

you're the most productive motherfucker ever on speed what the hell are you talking about faggot?

Stop abusing drugs

straddle a donkey then fuck it

Isn't speed meth?

underage b&

Interesting I also took 2 54mg today. I cut the extended release part off and make it Instant. Not like I was a few hours but still comming down hard.

I don't usually use drugs, just weed, and I don't know anyone that takes drugs, and after a ducksearch it said meth was speed. I'm confused.

When should It start to hit its full effect?

are you doing ER or instant?

>I don't usually use drugs, just weed

kys

one of both, ER was about, 50 minutes to an hour ago

kk

Play skyrim

I've heard that for people that actually have adhd it is different than for people without. My brother was diagnosed with adhd and it was speculated by my parents and my family doctor when I was a kid that I had it too.

Wish I could, just switched my os to linux

you should feel it anytime now

it calms me down, but heart still beats fast asf

In that case go and suck on a million black penises Linux fag

Yeah, I feel calm, and like I can actually focus which I usually can't

are you a mac or windows fag?