andagain

Bamp

guess I'll post

When even google judges

!

Yea, not much of a neck I know

umps

How many of you boys wipe your asses? Tell me

Usually if you have to bump these kinds of threads you're better off letting them die. I'll post my face to at least get some hate. Liven things up a bit

>mfw I've worked 3 10 hour early morning shifts in a row and everything is donkey dick because my superiors don't know how to schedule

Bumps 4 lyfe

M A R R Y M E
A
R
R
Y

M
E

Andy U lil shit git off Sup Forums

I love these threads

user you're so forward. We've only just met. I don't even know your name or what your genitalia look like

Need hugs?

nah boi

Feels ok

Oh yeah, sorry about that. Guess I got ahead of myself..

Cute would fuck ass :3

fuck lol

Eh?

You're not bad looking, user. You've got a very expressive face and nice eyes. Can you grow more facial hair than a mustache?

honestly would fuck you if I wasn't spilling blood atm. youre at least a 8. don't soak it up too much though

spilling blood?

Canadian?

contact info??

cute

nahh American

my period lololol

Haha thanks and eh I'm working on my beard a little it's mostly just a small neckbeard

post murrican dick plz

aw tanks

ye

plzzz take my advice and get rid of the mustache :)))

Nah im good

I have nothing that isn't loosely tied to my real name, sorry!
I'm just here to compliment people I'll never meet again.

np. is it snipped at least tho?

yeah cut

You'll get there
If you're younger than 25 there might come a day in the future where you wish your facial hair would stop growing.

Rate?

timestamp

you happy for it? and were you also left with a thin brown/tan line from it out of curiosity?

6ish

latin/10

eh it is what it is not like i had a choice, and yeah

show your tits instead. or your feet, OP

This better user?

Probably, if I get lucky enough to it'll probably stay stubble just like all the men have in my family

ok. and if you don't mind saying, in what state (or general geographic region if that's too specific for comfort) was it done?

NY

and if you have any brothers, were they cut as well?

wtf does that mean, everybody replies me with that

post shirtless

Shave

am back

post shirtless

Not who linked to, but would you honestly rather have a turtleneck? I know the eurofags on this site often trash cut but, it is cleaner and widely preferred by north american girls

post your feet/10

2/10

it means we doubt you are th person in the picture, so we want to see a pic of you holding a sign with todays date and hour as a prove of your identity

nah only child
eh i dont really care for it tbh to me uncut looks a little weird but might just be me

the best
once you see my dick you may raise that score

stop posting

Well according to the only recent scientific poll I know of, US girls prefer cut by a pretty huge margin. womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/do-women-prefer-circumcised-men

So no, you are not alone on that count.

oh nah, don't wanna lol. idc

how sweet

gotcha. and my last question, if you don't mind again, is whether you were snipped in the Big Apple or upstate. I hear they are very different places culturally and whatnot.

Is it really that off putting?