Why does every white person look like this?

Why does every white person look like this?

mostly

Every

eyebrows and lips are overrated

Because white/b/ois are inferior tiny dick cucks.

Yeah? And you have AIDS

Because your inferior monkey brain isn't developed enough to see the faces of your Gods properly.

we exfoliate and moisturize our features away.

Just wait until you've evolved a little more and can use big boy words to express yourself instead of having to communicate via images.

the jem'hadar are lizards.

What does this say?

>implying I need some faggot child telling me about trek
The likelihood of OP being a Jem'hadar is pretty low.

Why do all niggers look like this?

Can you blow me where the pampers is?

>isn't developed enough to see the faces of your Gods properly
you implied they were

Stop saying that we can't help it

I implied white people are the Gods of the lesser races that inhabit our planet. Sorry if you're so poorly educated you couldn't figure that out, peanut brain.

Mostly

new meme

user has a valid point OP...

>having an attempt at humor go this far over your head.
you're making all white people look like humorless sacks of shit that can't help but chimp out when something threatens their imagined superiority.

we are all harambe

Das racist, Tyrone. But I think it's funny that you said I was making us look like something, as though there are non-whites here to observe us. We both know the lesser races don't hang out here.

Because we are all shape shifters dumbass

Found the redditor!

I find your post hilarious, considering I've probably been here half a decade longer than you.

because were aliens from another planet, we been sent here to teach apey niggers to act sort of like humans so they can work in our factories and offices,

now i want all you niggers to shut the fuck up and get back to work

there's a not a lot of races outside of caucasian here. But ethnicity wise caucasian is most diverse race. Which is why most people don't called "white" a race it's a quasi-ethnicity of caucasian.

Try again fag

lol that's a redguard

which season is that? Just got done with 4.