I'm going to call in sick to work tomorrow evening though I'm not sick. I just need a day to relax and collect myself...

I'm going to call in sick to work tomorrow evening though I'm not sick. I just need a day to relax and collect myself. Basically a mental health day. Unfortunately I don't think my work will accept that so I'm going to go with food poisoning. Is there a better excuse?

Mysterious diarrhea.
They tell you stay home.

no fucking way im going

Use the food poisoning but focus on uncontrollable diarrhea and gas. You have to say though that if they really need you to come into today you will but you don't think it will be a good idea or have to bring an extra pair of pants or something.

What do you do?

Fucking moron. Make a fake doctors note. You just tell them your not feeling well that's it. 99.9% no one will call to check if it's legit and also even if they do call the number you put on your note all they can reply with is yes you were seen there or no. HIPA bitch learn about it. Unless your a 3rd world nigger.

Op, the madman
:^)

Just tell them you twisted the fuck out of you back.
My foot slipped off a step while i was caring heavy shit, which made me skipa few steps land wierd

>feeling lazy
>call in
>"not feeling well sorry"
>spend 8 hours of pt
>still have 64 left
>not having shitty pleb job

no call no show.. collect unemployment

im not going. im not.

Mudbutt

This

"I can't come in today sorry. Don't want to get anyone else sick. What's bothering me? I'll spare you the details. I should be back friday."

no
its compromised now
and
there is no benefit
finally
i have figured out how to fix my shit
the current api will be moved to serve just that one client and i will create my own api for other stuff this will remove all the fluff and fix it

thanks for the vote of confidence btw faggot

this
kind of easy to check, but should be safe via hipa. Back in the day, I faked up a plane ticket so as to get meds early.

Listen to these people. Nobody wants a spastic shitter working with them.

if you think that place no offense is at the forefront of its industry you are beyond mistaken

Supposedly people in Sweden did this and it actually worked. This was years ago though.

If your workplace forces people with diarrhea to come in, that's pretty shitty.

I will have to rewrite the updater but that shits been coming for weeks now